Can you Explain My Rahu And Ketu(south and north node)?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hello Mudhar Man,

I am happy to make some comments.

I will preface my brief reading by letting you know that I am going to give
you information based on Western Astrology, not Vedic. If you are wishing
a Vedic reading, there is a Vedic category on this site you may want to explore.

I practice Karmic astrology, which means that my reading deviates from Traditional Western astrology in a way that is more similar to Vedic: belief in past lives, karma, spirituality, etc.

A big difference between karmic astrology and vedic work is that karmic astrologers do not
believe in fated life scripts. We believe that souls have free will to work on the cosmic energy in constructive or destructive ways. To embrace or reject our soul potential.

As an aside, this forum seems to exhibit quite a few 1/7 nodal axes. Interesting. Also you have a complicated nodal axis with some of your planets in aspect to Rahu and Ketu. This is another trend on this forum, no one seems to have simple straightforward Nodes.

Rahu (NN) in the 7th house is telling you that a major soul path in this life is in the area of relationships. The task in this life is for the soul to relate to others. To balance the needs of others with the needs of self. In past lives you were self focused, self absorbed. In this life you are to balance self and others, and have equitable relationships. Compromise and cooperation are important.

Leo Rahu (NN): In this life, a goal is for you to be both head and heart centered. Make relationship choices that make sense but are emotionally satisfying as well. You are to be self confident, have self empowerment but not use your power to bully others. You have the ability to be strong partner, but do not run over your partner.

The Venus/Moon/Rahu (NN) is giving you the ability to nest, to have a sociable, pleasing personalty oriented to home, family and the arts. This is an important part of your soul growth.

Ketu (SN) in 1h Aquarius is showing that in past lives you were cool, intellectual and detached. You tended to be rebellious and have conflicts with authority figures which caused problems in personal relationships. This is a soul who could have been willful
and arrogant. In this life the challenge is to connect and partner with others and do so in an harmonious way. You have the gift of courage to fight for what you want.

The Moon conjunct your Rahu (NN) shows that you have been working on balancing 1/7h and Leo/Aq energy for a number of past lives. The message is for you to use the planetary energy involved in a constructive way, focusing on the positive traits of Leo and Aq. Warmhearted, generous, amorous, watch out for vanity and excessive drama.

The Moon in 7h also indicates that your current life partner could have been a parent in a previous life, or your current life parent could have been a parent in another life.

Venus next to your Rahu, is repeating the message to you that relationships are an important part of your karma in this life. Relationships in this life will often reflect karmic past life interaction. Partnerships may be challenging to you in this life, but it is where you are going to evolve as a soul. This is a soul which must find new ways of relating, breaking free from restrictions of the past. Your natal chart is repeating this message a couple of times, so it is an important one.

Neptune with your Ketu (SN) is showing that in past lives you may have escaped from life in some way. Perhaps as a sadhu who was withdrawn from reality in a drug induced haze.
The Uranus conjunct Ketu is showing again past lives that were detached, impersonal
and that of a loner. You could be blunt and direct.

Your nodal axis is also showing that you have issues around love:

Venus-Uranus indicates that you have had past life difficulty with commitment and intimacy. This may have led to some celibate lives as indicated by other placements I have mentioned. The goal in this life is to enter a relationship with open and true intimacy, but allowing space and individuality.

Venus-Saturn indicates you may not feel lovable, relationships in the past have been cold and unloving. The challenge in this life is to accept love.

I hope this helps Mudhar Man.

Julia