Will the Divorce happen and when?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

This delineation is exclusively concerned with the potential outcome of the relationship between the OP's wife and her current "friend"; I have not included the OP in this delineation at all, because the specific question relates ONLY to the potential outcome of this other relationship.

-them (OP wife and her "friend") = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-their relationship (as a couple) = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-Moon is in a bright degree of Gemini (+), applies toward combustion with Sun (-) and is posited in the 12th house of secrets, restrictions, self-undoing and sorrows (-) = net - testimony
-there is no applying trine between Moon and Saturn (9 degrees is way out of the orb I follow) therefore, Moon flows toward Saturn (+) but there is no applying aspect between them (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon is in a pitted degree of Gemini = strong - testimony (they are blocked in the furtherance of their relationship)
-Moon is in same sign as the SN, and flows toward eventual conjunction with the Dragon's Tail = strong - testimony
-Saturn is in a dark degree of Libra (-), exalted (+) but retrograde (-) = net - testimony
-both significators, Moon and Saturn, flow away from the House of Marriage (ie, the 7th house), Moon directly flows away from this house, Saturn retrogrades away from this house (which Saturn is significator of) = - testimony

Clear (to me) that their relationship will go nowhere, is not all that happy even at the present time, and will not end in marriage (during the period of time covered by this horary)

What period of time does this horary likely cover? I'll use the Al-Biruni zodiacal time frame parameters here, and take "them" (first house) as time significator, which = Cancer which = up to as long as the next 25 months (and as little as the next 2 months)

rafaella

Namaste Cyrus,

thanks for that ... I hope your situation clears up very soon and you can move on with your life and find peace...You can ask yourself why were you in this situation and what lessons did you have to learn?

Don't be afraid to post your own interpretations, this is a learning forum and we will all help you to improve - I learned by reading charts everyday, my own and other's...and by coming here everyday and understanding from those who had more experience....

Good luck with your situation!

Last edited:

cyrusavirus

Update:--

Well the situation has not changed much since i asked the question.. I still have no contact with her.. But on around 21st Oct, her mother called up my parents and asked as to how to proceed with divorce. My parents are suggesting me to get over with it and move on in life, but I guess I am not yet ready. Everything is still fuzzy.

I am not sure about my feelings about her.. One moment I want her back and willing to lose even a toe to get her back and the other i hate her from the core of my heart.

I still dont know what would i finally decide, but at the moment I have decided to let them wait on my decision. I have decided even against recieving the legal notice if sent, which would delay the proceedings for another 6 months or so. I would later do another chart and try to read about the survival of my marraige.

~Regards

dr. farr

As I had mentioned in my earlier posting, as long as she has a relationship with her "friend", there will be no reconciliation, and, as noted in another of my posts, that relationship will likely be a failure but that could be still nearly 2 years away in the future.

cyrusavirus

Dr. Farr,

I agree with what you are saying. I guess I have pretty much decided about what to do ( I am going ahead with mutual divorce and moving ahead in life).

But I am waiting for the Saturn transit to change on 14th november (being an Aquarius moonsign - the virgo transit of saturn was the toughest period in my life.. And she being piscean moon sign - the upcoming Libra transit of saturn is gonna do same for her what it did to me).

I would wait a month or so to finally give my decision to her post the transit.

~Regards,