Where's my epilator?

ladyanachronism

Yeah yeah I know... weird question, but I'm really missing it! Plus it cost me a good £70, so I'm going to be miffed if I never see it again.
The last time I saw it was on the 19th of December in my bathroom. I have not seen it since, even with extensive searchers of my bedroom, and house bathrooms.

Okay, from the chart, I can't see anything that can prevent me from getting an accurate reading.
I guess since it's a physical possession, it's represented by the 2nd house sign, which is Virgo, and it's rule is mercury. Because the ascendant's ruler is also Mercury (which represents me) does that mean the item is close? I don't really understand.
Moving on... the moon can be used as a co-signifier, as the moon often represents lost things. There isn't a very strong aspect between us both.
Because mercury (me, or the object) this suggests difficulty in recovery, or that I am actually getting further away from the object?

To be honest... with this chart, that's as far as I got. Because there could be so many potential representations of the object/place, it's gotten me a little confused.

Could somebody offer me some help?
Thanks! :)

showgif.cgi

Last edited:

cassanra

Mercury in capricorn implies earth sign near the floor and in the fifth near things that are pleasure or children or things are loved ones or creativity. the fact that it is moving away from mars and retro (ruler of the 4th of misplaced items) implies possibly you can not remember....maybe it implies going back through your thoughts to remember...
the 4th house is ruled by a water sign so also might be near water..do you have a hot tub? that would be warmth, water? Since you and the lost item are one it is not far from you and when it goes direct you may find it.

starlink

Hello lady! You have given a good try at interpretation. Indeed, your epilator is a 2nd house thing because it is your possession.

For starters, the Moon is VOC which in this case might mean:"dont worry, you will find it". Moon is traditionally the ruler of the fugitive, but I doubt that your epilator was stolen and someone running away with it.

Mercury retrograde is the ruler and placed in the 5th house. Retro very often means that the thing will come back (to you), so I trust it will be found. In the 5th house, which is the house of children,hobbies and leasure.The room where the children play maybe, in a recreation room, a hobby room or even in the house of your lover (like if you took it in an overnight bag). Direction North-Northwest.

The object is in a succedent house which means that it is not in it's usual place and could take longer to find, sometimes weeks or month. It also is possible that it is not in the house but nearby all the same, but I still feel it is in the house.

Earth signs show that the article is probably on the floor (a stone floor maybe, earthen tiles or near an earthen wall), first floor of a house.

Because the Ascendant is ruled by Mercury as well and Mercury being in the 5th house, it could be in a room where you usually are when relaxing and enjoying yourself. Maybe the television room?

We can also look at Venus who is traditional ruler of possessions/2nd house and feminine things (I would imagine). Venus is in the 7th so in the boyfriends house? Venus is in a watersign and that also implies a low location, near water or other liquids or anything containing fluids (like a vase for instance) or in the kitchen where you have all sorts of liquids. Pisces also points to wines, liquors, so maybe near a bar or liquid cabinet.

Venus is angular and this shows nearby places.

The 7th house can be the room where your partner spends most of his time (if you are living together or are married of course), in the living room, your maturnal grandmother, a niece or paternal grandfather. As you see, a lot of places to search!

I hope you will find it soon! You must have taken it with you if it is not in your bathroom, so have a look in one of the other places mentioned.

Cheers, Starlink

ladyanachronism

Hi.. back again. I have searched high and low.... nothing. I checked everywhere you suggested thoroughly, and still no luck. I don't have a boyfriend or anything, so wouldn't be at another person's house.

It's been 4 months.... :( Do you think the retrograde saturn has anything to do with it? Thanks again.

fensi88

There is only one testimony that you will find it and that is ruler of 2nd house is rx!
Being with so many planets in 5 house it is among other things. Look first near sharp instruments of iron and steel, or near colleges, souvenirs or holy objects.
Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find. However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage or in the garden.
Cap means it can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner or places where wood is stored, in some corner. Especially search to the right of these places.
Look in dark corners near the floor, low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Look at business areas at home or near some potted plant.
5 house meansto look at any place of pleasure or enjoyment or near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: black, brown

POF is in 1st house in Vi. This house represents the place where the querent spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look also in wearing things . It can be in a clothes, bookcase, desk, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom, study room. Vi means the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under something.

Direction: east
Near colour: gray, green

Last edited:

ladyanachronism

This is a REALLY old question, but I think it's good to let people know the resolution.

For christmas, I got a new one. Haha. Don't know how this is represented, thought I'd let you know.

fensi88

I am really surprised, ruler of 2nd is rx and that usually means that lost item will be found. Might be that Sa in 1st as Tikana spoted!