Will I move out from USA

ScorpAsc5

As I am in a difficult visa situation, I have an option to either stay or leave US. Both are running in my mind in parallel. If I could still find a job, I can escape the situation and continue my stay in the US

Please help me in finding clues through the chart.

Myself here is Jupiter in Rx in 2nd house (also jupiter is L4). Overseas travel 9th house is Sun making trine with Jupiter.

4th house from 4th (moon) is also trine with Sun.

It makes the answer as yes ?

Thanks!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You are Jup and so is your current place of location. Jup is very weak, in fall and rx, which says the current location is not doing you much good.

A question: is there any chance you are looking to join some univ. course or something and become a student in order to continue in the US?

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

You are Jup and so is your current place of location. Jup is very weak, in fall and rx, which says the current location is not doing you much good.

A question: is there any chance you are looking to join some univ. course or something and become a student in order to continue in the US?

Thank you for reading chart. I am in talks with the lawyer to take admission in a course, but we are not sure if I can take admission now. Hence I asked the question. It's on me if I would want to stay or leave the country. I am extremely unhappy because of unpredictness of the situation. I am not sure if I will be happy in my home country or here.

aquarius7000

Thank you for reading chart. I am in talks with the lawyer to take admission in a course, but we are not sure if I can take admission now. Hence I asked the question. It's on me if I would want to stay or leave the country. I am extremely unhappy because of unpredictness of the situation. I am not sure if I will be happy in my home country or here.

Thanks for confirming. I do think you will get admission. However, Jup will continue to remain in fall for a while, so whilst you might continue staying in the country, it does not guarantee you happiness.

Perhaps you should ask if moving to your home country will be better - by creating another chart, if the Q really interests you.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks for confirming. I do think you will get admission. However, Jup will continue to remain in fall for a while, so whilst you might continue staying in the country, it does not guarantee you happiness.

Perhaps you should ask if moving to your home country will be better - by creating another chart, if the Q really interests you.

"I do think you will get admission" - does that mean answer to my question is No? Jupiter will go direct in Dec so few months. Taking admission will not be easy at this point but we will try our best to find options to continue my stay in the US.

I don't think I should create another chart unless that question pops in my mind? These all things are clouding my mind since I lost my job in July. Sometimes I ask myself - how long will I be able to fight against the unpredictable circumstances. I am the happiest when I am stable.

I do not know how well I will do back home. Work will suck as my country does not pay well for software engineers as comparison to what USA pays.

Do you think I should create a SR to find if I am going to move home ? I think it showed me going back to studies. See here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133078

aquarius7000

The Moon is strong and translates from the Sun to Jup. Given the Sun is cadent, yes, there could be some delay in the admission part. However, like I said, I see something might work out. However, as also already said, Jup is in fall and when the Moon applies to Jup, Jup will continue to be in fall for a while, so whilst you might not need to leave, you might not be happy staying put. Now its all up to one's own priorities: money or a chance on happiness through moving to home country. Your country produced a software engineer, so well... all up to you.

ScorpAsc5

As per my lawyer, there are still chances to go back to job (it would be little diversion) if a company still wants to file a petition for me.

Other option is to get admission

If I fail in both of the above, only then I will move home. Now I do not know what the chart is showing wrt job/admissions/staying

My preference is money, there is no guarantee I will be happy (or happier) in home country. I feel powerful when I see myself earning a lot of money ... there I said it...