The Martial Art of Horary Astrology

pwadm

Staff member
I'm reading now this book by Lee Lehman - The Martial Art of Horary Astrology - I only want to tell everyone interested that this is the best book on horary I have ever read. It goes into so many details explaining the tricky and long disputed parts of horary including Saturn in the 1st and 7th house, early and late Ascendant and many more.

Draco, this is the book explaining everything one needs to know in order to delineate correctly your "Bening or Malignant" horary chart. I wouldn't copy here the entire text, it's quite long, but I urge you to get your hands on this book as soon as possible. ;)

Draco

Hi Radu and thanks,

I posted a short while ago asking what the best book on horary was, but no one responded. :(

I've been exploring Amazon for good books, and 'The Martial Art of Horary Astrology' is next on my list. Of course a bit of Lilly is a must, but his 'Christian Astrology' is available to read free on www.sacred-texts.com -
I provide the link for anyone who would like a read. I wouldn't mind a copy of my own though.

I'm into Frawleys books at the moment, but I intend to build up a decent collection for reference.

Cheers,

Draco :wink:

rubyelixir

I have taken Horary classes w Lee. She is very detailed and classic oriented.Very informative. I also like Anthony Lewis's book much more user friendly but its out of print.

Draco

Hi Ruby,

Glad to hear she is classically orientated, I am even more interested in getting hold of this book now, and I love lots of detail. :)

Thank God for Amazon, however did people get along without the internet? :?

Draco :wink: