Terror Attack France - Natal chart of Killer.

ashriia

This is the natal noon chart(unknown birth time, houses are not correct) for Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel with transits for the day of the attack in Nice.
Date of birth info was taken from astrodatabank.

What stands out to me in the chart, most of all. Is lilith exactly square his natal sun. - Lilith is in Mars ruled Aries. Sun is ruled by Saturn.
And on the day of the attack - Transit Mars was exactly to the letter conjunct his natal Saturn. And natal saturn is involved with the south node/nodal axis and a big fat t-square with moon/venus/chiron.

Saturn had also been retrograding over his natal uranus ruler of his venus, so that t-square again.

would be great to hear more input.:smile:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_21_killer_france_2016714.84992.12109.jpg
    astro_24gw_21_killer_france_2016714.84992.12109.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
First of all - **** this guy.

Now that's out the way...

Mars is the ruler of the ascendant. His natal Mars (in the 12th, hidden) was Squaring transit Saturn, a violent aspect, imo. Not the one thing that set him off(Lots of other things as well), but just adding something small.

ashriia

First of all - **** this guy.

Now that's out the way...

Mars is the ruler of the ascendant. His natal Mars (in the 12th, hidden) was Squaring transit Saturn, a violent aspect, imo. Not the one thing that set him off(Lots of other things as well), but just adding something small.

He was a POS, definitely. That attack, was disgusting!

As for the chart, unfortunately the ascendant might not be correct, since this is a noon chart and birth time is unknown. But I think Aries rising would fit him. Looking at some of the pictures that have been released and based on what others said of his character, and a criminal history. mars in the 12th, lilith on the ascendant in the 12th/square sun - and with all that is going on with saturn. That sounds like it could be right.

I didn't notice natal mars squaring transit saturn! good catch.