Event: death of food lady

Prisma

A woman was killed, body found at a beach. She was going to work at a school. No major clues have being found. People imagine that it was maybe a robbery or carjacking of some kind... But car was found near and allegedly property of the victim was in the car (robbery abandoned at the last minute, thiefs/killers got scared and left the body suddenly?) It is not known yet if money was stolen from victim. A oxidized knife was found at the scene. Victim suffered also an injury in the head.

Woman had been a kind person (specially with children), who found a cruel and untimely death.

When Victim was leaving home, Taurus was in the asc. and 4th house was ruled by Cancer. Mercury & Uranus , in Aries are in the 12th house: (the killers and the future violents events, hidden, waiting for the victim? The Cancer "end of matter", could it be interpreted as the final outcome of that trip to work: a cruel emotional death, near water, at the beach (the crab), body abandoned near water? Victim was a mother also. I think the 4th house is in the decanate of Scorpio: it could point out to the dark motives.

Nessu asteroid in the 11th house: Someone from her community abducted her? Nessu in Aqua is near Neptune in Piscis: Was this because of drugs, the killers where stalking her?

I'll try to continue later to study the charts with the little I know. But please, if someone can see from the charts who might the killers be and if they will be aprehended, any other info by which they can be identified... it will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Event-death of food lady- leaving home to work.jpg
    Event-death of food lady- leaving home to work.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Event-death of food lady- body found.jpg
    Event-death of food lady- body found.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Prisma

Keeping with the brainstorming:

Gemini in the 2nd, with Jup. there: A conspiracy? Saturn, from the 7th in Scorpio is aspecting Uranus in the 12th:

Saturn in the 7th:

-As said before, a sort of "death marker", that either a stranger or someone from a serious relationship or close in someway to the victim, had a deadly intention towards her, that she would met her ending by another?

-Marital relationship: It had being a long mariage, Capricornian in nature, maybe with difficulties and duties, but together nonetheless, and that is what Saturn in the 7th reflects... but... would an "ending" of the relationship had being contemplated?

-Saturn in aspect with Uranus, who is very close of Mercury in the 12th: Thinking in other of the awfull posibilities: Would the husband (or other) had involved maybe two other men or youngsters, maybe one older than the other, to disposed of the victim, sort of ambushed in the road and taken there?

The husband said that she went out of the home for work when she lest the house at that time. One would have to check also another chart as of what was happening previous that hour, if it relates with that version or if the events began to unfold an hour or so earlier... It would give then a chart with asc. in Aries, which resonates with violence (with impulsiveness and selfishness also), and would maybe give the 2nd house Taurus with a Saturn in the 8th in opposition to both Venus & Mars in the 2nd... A violent event because of money matters, bussiness, money of others, even something with a inssurance or an inhereance? Even it could also fit that the one(s) who killed her where also thinking of "money from a bussiness", be this the money of the food store or... another kind of payment for this deed, even?

And, in my limited knowledge in this sort of events, charts, everytime I see an opposition between 2 & 8th... tragedy follows.

It is interesting to see the sort of prominence that Pluto, Mars & Saturn shows in the charts. If one moves the chart to an earlier time, Pluto ends up being maybe in the 10th house. Somewhere I read that Pluto, Mars & Saturn are like "death markers", and that Pluto in a murder chart also simbolize the ultimate power struggle, with the victim paying the ultimate price for loosing the battle.

Any insigth or comment that would help will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Prisma

Rumors of forensic findings seem to point out that the time of death was much more earlier that the one asumed.

Prisma

1)I found her birth day (no time), and made a chart. In that chart, Asteroid Nessus is conjuct Algol. It is interesting also to see, when joint together, Natal neptune conjuct Saturn of the day of the event, both in Scorpio. Also, in the Natal Chart, Saturn is rx in Capricorn, on the Natal Chart, Pluto is rx on Capricorn, conjuct one to another also. (Yes, I realized ther is no time of birth, therefore positions of planets may change slightly, but maybe not by much?), so even when info is limited, iit does provide and relate with the events and planets following her death).

2)400+ views and no one single reply?! Oh, well...

3)Funeral was the ultimate indignity, according to close ones: Not much care was put in presenting her, some generic black dress, no make up, hair was somewhat fixed up later by one of her relatives, who where mad about it, but trying to not to make a scene there, out of respect. She reportedly had more beautiful and adequate dresses that could have been used, and when alive, she took pride in her appereance. It is an indignity indeed, when one comes to think, for a Leo.

4)It kind of surprised me when found out she was a Leo. But then again I remembered one of Leo's trait: Generosity: one of the traits that people most praised about her. Then I see on the Natal chart Venus in Virgo, and it kind of goes as a sort of Hospitality Queen title, what her job was, what she excelled for, that and the love for children.

5)I made a compilation of some Sabian Symbols that relates to the planets placements on the chart of when the body was found. One that gave me some "chills" in my skin was the one of Satrun rx in 8 Scorpio: "The Moon Shinning across a lake". It was as kind of "seeing" her, laying there in the beach when there was still dark and the Moon almost full. It kind of goes with the rumors of the autopsy findings that she was killed much before morning.

Also the one that describes the position of Nessus: Like it says she was killed for money and/or as a way of a provision for future developments.

The Sabian also kind of describes, like in a surreal manner, what was happening around the body when discovered: the media circus, the curious onlookers, the police around, etc.

The MC of the chart of when the body was discovered: it also sugest that the body was placed and staged (someone order to be placed like that) to look as a sort of sexual attack, further humilliating the victim in the process and as a divertion.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sabian symbols: food lady's murder: body found
Asc. 25 27 cancer
24º Cancer (114): A WOMAN AND TWO MEN CASTAWAYS ON A SMALL ISLAND OF THE SOUTH SEAS.
25º Cancer (115): A LEADER OF MEN WRAPPED IN AN INVISIBLE MANTLE OF POWER.
26º Cancer (116): GUESTS ARE READING IN THE LIBRARY OF A LUXURIOUS HOME.

IC 15 38 virgo
15º Virgo (165): A FINE LACE ORNAMENTAL HANDKERCHIEF.
16º Virgo (166): CHILDREN CROWD AROUND THE ORANG-UTANG CAGE IN A ZOO.

Moon 19 52
19º Virgo (169): A SWIMMING RACE.
20º Virgo (170): A CARAVAN OF CARS HEADED FOR PROMISED LANDS.

5th house libra
18º Libra (198): TWO MEN PLACED UNDER ARREST.
19º Libra (199): A GANG OF ROBBERS IN HIDING.

Saturn in 8 39 rx Scorpio
8º Scorpio (218): THE MOON SHINING ACROSS A LAKE.

Part of Fortune 12 45 Scorpio
12º Scorpio (222): AN OFFICIAL EMBASSY BALL.
13º Scorpio (223): AN INVENTOR PERFORMS A LABORATORY EXPERIMENT.

North node 16 55 Scorpio
16º Scorpio (226): A GIRL'S FACE BREAKING INTO A SMILE.
17º Scorpio (227): A WOMAN, FILLED WITH HER OWN SPIRIT, IS THE FATHER OF HER OWN CHILD.

DC 25 27 Sag
25º Sagittarius (265): A CHUBBY BOY ON A HOBBYHORSE.
26º Sagittarius (266): A FLAG-BEARER IN A BATTLE.

Pluton retro on the 7th house 11 34 CApricorn
11º Capricorn (281): PHEASANTS DISPLAY THEIR BRILLIANT COLORS ON A PRIVATE ESTATE.

Nessu 28 19 aqua 9th house
28º Aquarius (328): A TREE FELLED AND SAWED TO ENSURE A SUPPLY OF WOOD FOR THE WINTER.

Neptune 4 49 piscis
4º Pisces (334): HEAVY CAR TRAFFIC ON A NARROW ISTHMUS LINKING TWO SEASIDE RESORTS.
5º Pisces (335): A CHURCH BAZAAR.

Chiron 12 30 Piscis
12º Pisces (342): AN EXAMINATION OF INITIATES IN THE SANCTUARY OF AN OCCULT BROTHERHOOD.
13º Pisces (343): A SWORD, USED IN MANY BATTLES, IN A MUSEUM.

MC 15 37 Piscis
15º Pisces (345): AN OFFICER DRILLING HIS MEN IN A SIMULATED ATTACK.

Uranus 9 52 Aries
9º Aries (9): A CRYSTAL GAZER.
10º Aries (10): A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES.

Mercury (charts ruler) 13 22 Aries
13º Aries (13): A BOMB WHICH FAILED TO EXPLODE IS NOW SAFELY CONCEALED.

Mars 1 38 Taurus
1º Taurus (31): A CLEAR MOUNTAIN STREAM.

Sun 2 35 Taurus
2º Taurus (32): AN ELECTRICAL STORM.

Venus 8 58 Taurus
8º Taurus (38): A SLEIGH WITHOUT SNOW.

12th house 23 28 Taurus
23º Taurus (53): A JEWELLERY SHOP FILLED WITH THE MOST MAGNIFICENT JEWELS.

Jupiter in 12th house 15 47 Geminis
15º Gemini (75): TWO DUTCH CHILDREN TALKING.

Attachments

• Food Lady natal chart-notimebirth.jpg
    Food Lady natal chart-notimebirth.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Prisma

Trying to recreate events prior to death:

It has been allegedly said that the night before she was outside with husband at home, outside, talking with the neighbors 'till late.

Then allegedly they said goodnight for the night, went to bed 'till about next day before sunrise (early dawn- still dark) and then that she went for work at about 10 minutes before the usual time.

One of the problems has been to kind of narrowing down from where she was abducted, where & when the events began to unfold.

Attachments

• E- Death food lady-early dawn.jpg
    E- Death food lady-early dawn.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 30
  • E-Death food lady- outside home talking neighbors.jpg
    E-Death food lady- outside home talking neighbors.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 29

fifteen

Could you explain which chart is which? I see multiple charts, is there one of the time of death and a birth chart?

Prisma

Time of death has not been publicly shared by authorities. The only certain info so far is the time when body was found (from the original charts, the second one on the first post).

Post #4: Natal chart of lady, no birth time.

Post# 5:
--First chart there: An earlier alleged time given as moment of lady is been said now that left home.

--Second chart: Chart of the previous day, late at night, when it was said that lady was still alive, chatting with neighbors.