Soccer Prediction- Let's Try !

Konrad

Account Closed
I had a look at the chart but I won't be making a prediction. The Sun has set by the time this game starts and that affects the calculations I would use and I haven't tested night-time games much with this method. If you have a game tomorrow which starts before the Sun sets then I'll have a go at that.
________
BABE OILED

Last edited:

banefranco

Well, The Moon is just the first space body which came on my mind. Any other is what it is. That means that as much as we want to describe it on original way it still stands what it is..The universe does not recognise favourites,odds etc... So the astrology chart shows what it is. But individual sports cannot be predicted on the same way as group sports, unfortunatelly. Especially not at the same way as event chart for soccer. I think that I wrote that at this moment I have method for tennis but it is not strictly astrology method and I do not want to publish as it is now. But it seems that daily transits with aspects to natal planets give indication about winner. That is not all but the first step. It must be more simple as iti is.

Konrad

Account Closed
I'm afraid I'm missing your point.

"The universe does not recognise favourites,odds etc... So the astrology chart shows what it is"

What exactly do you mean here?
________
VOLCANO EASY VALVE

Last edited:

LionKing

Banefranco, and others who are interested. Yes, you can use the odds or team fav or home fav. The universe does understand when the BIG dog is in the house. Now, is that dog going to win? That is what needs to be looked at.

Yes, I do use the Moon and where it is placed. But it sometimes is difficult when it goes into Via Combust or in it's fall. But still use it.

Yes, use transits. Yes, use coaches and team captain's charts. Yes, use anything and everything that makes you a winner. Why? Because it makes you a winner. Sometimes when you think that it will be easy... well... loses can be easy also. I'd suggest to look at the charts and time will make you a winner. Don't think that you can glance at a chart and you see a win. That will make your bank a lot emptier if you make a habit of those things. No offense, but if it works, don't fix it.
V/r LionKing

Konrad

Account Closed
I love the attitude, LionKing! I too agree that the Universe will recognise favourites as it was it which created them in the first place!

May I ask, have you tested your method with games which have almost identical charts as I find that's where most of the other astrologers, that I have read about, tend to fail?
________
Headshop

Last edited:

LionKing

Yes, that is where the transits come in place. You see game charts are identical except when you look at who is the fav to win and who is the captain of the team and coach. Of course also colors.

The fav will take of course the 1st H on the chart. But look at the coach and captain of the team. Does the day favor them? Does the Moon favor them?

I will mention one other funny thing with the Moon which I'm sure that Benafranco also knows. When the Moon is Full... the fav is likely to lose. When it is also New Moon it is also of that habit. You will learn these things as time and experience will show you. It is really quite amazing to see it happen.

Yes, game charts are simular, but the transit chart will show you the character of player(s) coach(s).

As time also goes by I will mention other things to watch out for.
V/r LionKing

egames

Wow Konrad you are amazing! But all the answers you posted are after the match. I'm a beginner so far I didnt get a single game right well except no brainer matches like Chelsea vs WBA or Man U vs West Ham. I wonder if you could predict tonight Bologna vs Inter Milan at 20.00. I perdict a draw.

Great and fun forum.

Congratz !! match ended 0-0

banefranco

I placed text about David and Goliath when favourites were the point. My friend to whome I prepare the new website is the owner of one betting company ( where I do not place bets ), so I had the oportunity to see how and why odds are as they are. I am sure that I was right about the odds. Even more I am also sure that astrology is quite enough if you are destined to make profit of that kind of investment. With well positioned POF and some planets in your natal chart you do not need anything. Almost indentical charts, under some drastic numerical differences in strenth of planets rulers of the 1st and 7th produce the same outcome. In other cases if you accept prediction ''who will not lose'' you can predict 1000 matches that start at the same time if you place the teams well. Like double chance in betting. It is impossible to get opposite outcomes.

Konrad

Account Closed
My friend to whome I prepare the new website is the owner of one betting company ( where I do not place bets ), so I had the oportunity to see how and why odds are as they are. I am sure that I was right about the odds. Even more I am also sure that astrology is quite enough if you are destined to make profit of that kind of investment. With well positioned POF and some planets in your natal chart you do not need anything. Almost indentical charts, under some drastic numerical differences in strenth of planets rulers of the 1st and 7th produce the same outcome. In other cases if you accept prediction ''who will not lose'' you can predict 1000 matches that start at the same time if you place the teams well. Like double chance in betting. It is impossible to get opposite outcomes.

I agree about the odds, Banefranco - the bookies are out to make money, not to give people accurate representations of a team's ability. I hear what you're saying about natal charts too but that doesn't mean you can sit back and do nothing, I've been working on this since February as a 12 hour a day full-time job, despite what is in your natal chart, I still think you have to work hard at it, it's not an easy thing.

I understand double-chance betting but I have got a method which can predict the winner form almost identical charts so why would I take such reduced odds? Of course my way is still subject to me making errors but last night, for instance, I predicted 7 out of 8 games betting with handicaps (team x -1 for example) and if you know you're betting, you'll know that if you can predict a team winning by 2 or 3 goals then the odds increase dramatically.

Observation is the key here but I also find some study of previous techniques to be hugely benficial. For instance, I first heard the use of the dodeks when in a Robert Hand lecture, he mentioned he used them to work-out which one of a set of triplets almost died at birth (3 almost identical charts, 1 variance in the pattern of them. Perfect for football charts, in my opinion) but I couldn't find anything in the books on them. It was then that Dr. Farr mentioned them to me and gave me a good explanation.
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Yes, that is where the transits come in place. You see game charts are identical except when you look at who is the fav to win and who is the captain of the team and coach. Of course also colors.

The fav will take of course the 1st H on the chart. But look at the coach and captain of the team. Does the day favor them? Does the Moon favor them?

I will mention one other funny thing with the Moon which I'm sure that Benafranco also knows. When the Moon is Full... the fav is likely to lose. When it is also New Moon it is also of that habit. You will learn these things as time and experience will show you. It is really quite amazing to see it happen.

Yes, game charts are simular, but the transit chart will show you the character of player(s) coach(s).

As time also goes by I will mention other things to watch out for.
V/r LionKing

So how are you for predicting draws?

One question too, in the game you predicted on Friday you said the favourites or the team in red would do well, the underdogs were the team in red and they won, so that was hedged betting - which would you use (favs or colours) if you looked at the chart more in-depth? And how is your method for predicting differences in score-line or for predicting other sports?
________
milf Webcams

Last edited:

banefranco

It is always better to predict one outcome than two possible. I just do not want to make any deeper analyze which can take more time than two minutes approx. per chart. I stopped to go further untill I make the software. There are more sports to wait for basic definitions for predicting also. BTW, this place deserve the explanation about DRAW prediction. I am eager to read about that.

banefranco

Couple years ago I checked my transits for possible income at that day but I prepared some soccer predictions for betting. I had the clear situation in the chart that no gain would be that day. I wonder to see how it would happen.The place for betting was just 50 meters far from my home so I went there on time, before the first match starts. But they have network problem and refused my ticket. I went at the other place about 2 km far from but I was late. I do not do that kind of check anymore just becouse I want to think that I can do something inspite od signs in my charts.

Congratz !! match ended 0-0

I didnt use the chart as I dont understand what it mean I'm still a learner. Hope you guys can guide me. The result due to they have new coach and he is rubbish. Also they lose the super cup on monoca last week so everyone mood on the team will be down. Thats how I perdicted it.

I had a look at the chart but I won't be making a prediction. The Sun has set by the time this game starts and that affects the calculations I would use and I haven't tested night-time games much with this method. If you have a game tomorrow which starts before the Sun sets then I'll have a go at that.

Hi Konrad,

Fair enough! I wonder if you can try this friday EU champ in Yerevan, Armenia vs Ireland.

Home team will be wearing blood red top and black bottom.

Away team will be wearing green top and white bottom. or the other way round whit top and green bottom.

Thank you.

Konrad

Account Closed
Hi Konrad,

Fair enough! I wonder if you can try this friday EU champ in Yerevan, Armenia vs Ireland.

Home team will be wearing blood red top and black bottom.

Away team will be wearing green top and white bottom. or the other way round whit top and green bottom.

Thank you.

Right now I prefer to do league games as I can accurately judge the team's starting abilities with the use of the league table. In international/continental games that is alot harder as there is nothing to go by.

I will have a look at it as I know Ireland are a fair bit stronger than Armenia but unless there is a clear winner, I don't think a predicition to the goal will be possible.
________
VAPIR OXYGEN VAPORIZER

Last edited:

egames

Hi Guys,

I have been searching for fixed soccer match tip for this last 7 days, i finaly found the real one out ouf hundred scammers.

The price is variable depend on the match and the odds from 150 euro to 500 euro.

I have investigated this guy, and he seems legit, with all other people comment about him and his record, i m sure he is the real one.

i am looking for friend who interested to join and share, as he will only provide the tip 30-60 minutes before the match play.

Today he got match with odds around 2.55 and the price is 265 euro.

if interested, send me pm.

egames

yes, for today match he charge 265 euro, last time was 155 euro, price is diffrent for each game.

so i have been thinking to split that fee in here which interested. maybe Konrad or other senior member can be the leader to collect the money.

thx