Outer planets conjunct ascendant. Advice anyone?

roant14

I have saturn and pluto transit in my capricorn ascendant, and will definitely make a conjunction soon. Since I have natal Neptune(12th H cap) and natal uranus (1st H cap) conjunct my ascendant, it also means that Saturn+Pluto will hit them.

I also notice transit Saturn and Pluto will also square both of my Nodes (Scorpio & Taurus).

I'm a Taurus sun (4th), Gemini Moon (5th), n Cap ascendant (1st n 12th).

Does anyone have advice(s) here?

moonkat235

I have saturn and pluto transit in my capricorn ascendant, and will definitely make a conjunction soon. Since I have natal Neptune(12th H cap) and natal uranus (1st H cap) conjunct my ascendant, it also means that Saturn+Pluto will hit them.

I also notice transit Saturn and Pluto will also square both of my Nodes (Scorpio & Taurus).

I'm a Taurus sun (4th), Gemini Moon (5th), n Cap ascendant (1st n 12th).

Does anyone have advice(s) here?

Oh hey!

I have Neptune conjunct my AC by 3 degrees and Uranus-AC by 6 degrees in Capricorn. Neptune and Uranus are in my 1H and Saturn and Pluto has been transiting my natal conjunction for a while.

I can't really say with certainty. It's been a rough few years for me. It might be a little different for me since I have a Pisces stellium that transiting Neptune has been going over. When tUranus was conjunct my Aries sun a while back, I checked myself into the psych ward. (tNeptune was near my natal Saturn and Pluto was nearing my AC) I'm not sure everyone would attribute my last couple years of turmoil with all the outer planetary transits, because of the orbs and stuff, but I think I do.

It's been an emotional roller coaster, but I'm thankful for it all and feel that I've grown a lot from it. I tend to approach negative experiences as a sign I have to work on myself, but I'm still struggling to find the nerve to really really dig in and change some internal beliefs that hinder the realization of a fulfilling life.

Anyway, you asked for advice and I think it's individual, but maybe the areas of inner work you've been avoiding will come bubbling to the surface. You might experience a lot of suffering, but perhaps in the end, you'll be thankful you had to face yourself. I hope that's the case for me, and I hope that's the case for you!

Last edited:

roant14

Oh hey!

I have Neptune conjunct my AC by 3 degrees and Uranus-AC by 6 degrees in Capricorn. Neptune and Uranus are in my 1H and Saturn and Pluto has been transiting my natal conjunction for a while.

I can't really say with certainty. It's been a rough few years for me. It might be a little different for me since I have a Pisces stellium that transiting Neptune has been going over. When tUranus was conjunct my Aries sun a while back, I checked myself into the psych ward. (tNeptune was near my natal Saturn and Pluto was nearing my AC) I'm not sure everyone would attribute my last couple years of turmoil with all the outer planetary transits, because of the orbs and stuff, but I think I do.

It's been an emotional roller coaster, but I'm thankful for it all and feel that I've grown a lot from it all. I tend to approach negative experiences as a sign I have to work on myself, but I'm still struggling to find the nerve to really really dig in and change some internal beliefs that hinder the realization of a fulfilling life.

Anyway, you asked for advice and I think it's individual, but maybe the areas of inner work you've been avoiding will come bubbling to the surface. You might experience a lot of suffering, but perhaps in the end, you'll be thankful you had to face yourself. I hope that's the case for me, and I hope that's the case for you!

Wow.
I thought I'm the only one with this type of transits.
Uranus just enter my 4th house Taurus last year. Saturn and Pluto probably play some major parts too. Everything just...
1. My grandma suddenly got a stroke and my family kinda panicked (in a chaotic way) for a few months. Things kinda okay right now bcus we kinda adapt with the situation.
2. My brother was very close to be kicked out from uni. He ditched his class countless times. Parents kinda blame me bcus they probably think I'm the responsible one in the family.
3. I failed to get my dream job when I was very close to get it last year. Have a major depression for a month and try to stand up again.

I remember I was quite overwhelmed with everything. My nervous system skyrocketed and I always nervous all the time. It was until the point I always got ill for a few days after job tests/interviews just bcus I was anxious/nervous.

I don't really understand what the universe want from me. Last month I feel like I was played. After my futile attempt to land a job in my hometown for 2 years and keep getting job tests/interviews invitation from big cities (but can't afford to do it), I decided to just gambled all my savings and went to the cities. Turned out I suddenly got a job interview invitation in my hometown that had a high chance hire me. But bcus I alrdy spent all my savings I couldn't afford the transportation to go back and just bailed the interview. I failed to get a job in cities, got scammed for job application twice, got rejected (again n again) and suddenly all the job interviews invitations stop coming to my email. Words can't explain how I feel, Lol.

Now? I just don't know. I just really want to have a stable job, got a master degree and back to hometown to look after my parents. I just don't understand what's going on. I lost track how many companies, failed job tests, interviews and job applications I've done these past two years. I honestly don't want to count hahaha.

Anyway, this is my version. Sorry for ranting 😅

I sincerely wish you a happy life. I hope everything going well and run smoothly as in you favor 😊

moonkat235

That is really really rough. Sounds like you're hard on yourself to the point of paralysis, or maybe that's just me projecting. lol

I'm sort of in limbo myself, waiting to attempt to complete my undergraduate degree finally. (I'm 25 btw, born in 1994) I've got one semester left and I really feel like I can do it this time. I have a very self-destructive streak in me and have struggled with drug addiction (I've heard it's the whole Neptune-Uranus-AC conjunction and Pisces stellium).

It's interesting to see some of your recent experiences. For me, my aunt died suddenly, then the next year my grandfather and freshman year roommate. In between, I checked myself into the psych ward at the hospital for auditory hallucinations and was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I've gotten sober the past few months though and life is really looking up.

Although I've experienced a mass exodus of friends and acquaintances, I threw myself into getting my life in order. It's small steps and I can't say I have a clear vision for my long-term future, but I'm trying to set up the present moment as a strong foundation for lifting off!

I imagine if we put in the work that these transits demand, we'll emerge on the other side with more resilience and self-knowledge than we had before.

It's also really nice to share experiences, btw. Thank you for sharing yours!

roant14

Sounds like you're hard on yourself to the point of paralysis, or maybe that's just me projecting. lol

Everyone keep saying the same thing too. Lol

I'm turning 24 this year btw.

And..whoa..
There're definitely a lot of going on in your life. That family and friend deaths too. I'm sorry for your loss, I hope everything is going well for you and for everyone around you. Uranus is indeed scary sometimes.

For addiction, since I have quite same Neptune placement, I honestly have zero experience with drugs, alcohol, and ciggarettes. After knowing astrology, I'm extra cautios to addicting things. I can't even handle ciggarettes bcus its smokes and caffeine bcus they're so bitter 😅

Anyway, some people said, we just have to project Neptunian energy (or Pisces since they share same energy) in different way. Since I'm a big fan of kpop and love arts, so I just spent my energy on those things. Sometimes they act as a distraction/escape. If you have creative/neptunian streak, maybe try to channel it? Many people said it does help a lot of times.

But I don't really have any idea for pisces steallium. Maybe that contribute too.

Friends exodus definitely not happening, in fact it kinda reverse lol. Every people (friends) that I try to avoid suddenly just come to my life. Life definitely not in my favor back then 😅, but now I just accepted it and get along with them.

For uni, I sincerely wish you the best. My friend was having the same situation last year. She alrdy on her 11 semester and kinda stuck. I don't understand what's blocking her. But after a major down and shock, she suddenly finished her thesis for just 3 weeks! (usually we take 1-2 months)

I think you need someone to help you to orginize (?)
As for my friend, I tried assisting her sometimes and tried to understand what's blocking her. There was this time that I had enough and was unable to help, and voila, she suddenly finished everything in a blink of eyes. By herself. Lol

I believe you can do it and will definitely finish your school according to ur plan. Don't try too hard, but remember to make new progress everyday.
You'll make it. After all you are a cap rising with Aries sun 😉. Believe in yourself. We just have it rough and definitely tougher these past years, but we never surrender. That's not in our blood lol.

I wish you sincerely the best.

Last edited: