Will the company hire me?

zodiacangel

Good morning All.

I keep on updating my profile in the company website I want to work in.
Will they hire me? or should I give up?

I see ruler of 6th in the first I hope it's great. :sad:

Thank you!!

Attachments

• 1111111111111111.jpg
    1111111111111111.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 43

Sunrise

Good morning All.

I keep on updating my profile in the company website I want to work in.
Will they hire me? or should I give up?

I see ruler of 6th in the first I hope it's great. :sad:

Thank you!!

Venus at 10 House shows your interest and how much you want the job. Also Venus under the Moon government (work).
The moon, however, wants Mercury and soon find each other :)square:).

Also, while the Moon will meet Venus (you) with anstiscion in the 9th (communication, traveling, etc), she will, for a few minutes, meet first the Mercury with a square and then Aphrodite (you) with anstiskia :)conjunct:). I do not know if this is an obstacle.

Hello zodiacangel

How are you? :) *

Personally I think the chart shows you're a good person

Full of life

But...

I see The company will not hire you

But if she does, and you're lucky

You will be unlucky later (in the company ;(( ) ) * kiss

Reasoning:

You are very lost at the moment. Lost people rarely have big luck in companies that are new to them. They need care and guidance from above. God helps you if you want to.

Jupiter Neptune in 6th house 1st house in harmonious relationsip to each other. ) *

Saturn in 3rd house means a die-hard thinking in you

Moon in the 9th house means the boss is too changing in his emotions and rules. x ) *

The Moon, ruler of 10, has only troublesome aspects except a harmonious relationship to Venus. x )) *

So, the job (Moon) will not guide you as a person. x

Basically I'm finished. Also the ascendant is 2 degrees, it signifies you're an emotional person.

Placidus houses is the best for horary.

Arolledpineappol

Hi Zodiac angel, unfortunately I also don't see it, Venus your significator is not having any aspects with the moon at all, they are looking for someone very different.

But it is all for the best, try applying to other companies to, and best of luck.