Desperate plea for help

blackbery

I did not know that astrology is banned in Muslim countries. But many astrologers from the past were Muslim so is this banning a recent phenomena? I once met a Muslim astrologer at a conference, a very good one too & he never mentioned this although he lives in USA now, born in Iran.

aquarianbd

Please realize that the job of an astrologer is not to tell the person what she most wants to hear, but to tell the truth as the astrologer sees it. We don't write the future: we just try to understand it.

In modern astrology Pluto is named for the Roman god of the Underworld. However, in my experience, his "deaths" tend to be metaphorical, not literal.

However, this looks like a good time for you to be a wonderful support for Mom as she goes through a period of low vitality. You can't do this if you're so frightened. This is a good time to be strong for her.

waybread,

Thanks a lot for your insight. Yes, you are right. Even if i am scared, I must not show it to her. Time to work as a constructive energy force..... Do pray for us....

aquarianbd

blackbery,

Thanks a lot for your care and insight. I feel really honored.

No, none of the accidents were at home........but two males were with her each time(an acquaintance and my paternal uncle the last time). Now she is confined to home.

My mum is actually contemplating a career change (writing). I just hope pluto manifests in this way.....

I feel a lot relieved now...wannabe astrologers evoke too much fear in you...

astrology is indeed banned in islam.... its strange because it had a rich heritage. but the last prophet was seemingly against it, and the Quran didnt encourage it. Sufis believe it, however... I cant give you detailed explanation...as I myself am not a Muslim. However, there are astrologers in my country too. They are just few and not very knowledgeable.

We all live in the same house(our paternal uncle lives with us). we live in the capital Dhaka. So flood is unlikely. One cant rule out earthquake though....

Its strange for you to mention it, but I have just brought Kahlil Gibran and Rumi is in my hotlist.

I really owe you a lot, mate.