Life Abroad

Mimica

Hi

I moved abroad two months ago and I am trying to build a new life. What can I expect in this solar year?

Attachments

• solar.jpg
    solar.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 34
Hello, dear:innocent:

it looks like in your current Solar Return you will have a full life of communication much (3rd house Moon :)) and a lot of high thoughts of spirit, if you will. ) 9th house Sun and other stuff there. )

Why not try reading a good Harry Potter book? Your chart is good for reading literature of higher quality this year ;))

You have a good horoscope. Full of life! (8th house moon means vigor and love of movies! :)) *

Sun near 6th cusp means you like dark horror films sometimes, and you're a good worker. You might also like romantic and comedy movies. ):biggrin:

Do you want to hear more? :) (about your chart)

Luna

Mimica

Hello, dear Luna :happy:

Thank you very much for your time and your kind answer! :*

So true! I have read all the Harry Potter books. Harry Potter is one of my favourite books I'v ever read. I like romantic and comedy movies. :D

And yes, I would like to hear more :) How my life will look like in this another country where I live now? Will I have the chance to stay? Find a new love maybe? :happy:

I hope all these questions don't bother you... :innocent:

Osamenor

Staff member
First of all, you need to cast a correct solar return chart. You cast this one for your birth place. You said you've moved abroad, so you obviously don't live in your birth place anymore. Your solar return houses are determined by where you are when you have a solar return. To get the correct solar return chart, you need to change the reference place to where you live now.

Mimica

Hi Osamenor :)

Thank you for your time and reply.

The place of birth is the place where I was on the moment of the Solar Return. I don't live in my birth place anymore but I visited my native country for my birthday. Solar return chart is okay then? :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, the choice of the place is correct, if you were there on your birthday. By taking the new place as the place for your solar-return (SR) chart, you are almost making it into a relocation chart.

The attached chart accurately has the Sun placed in the 9th house (overseas), and, with Mars right next to it, there will be a lot of activity. The N. Node is in the 10th house, so did you move to start a new career life?

Mimica

Hi :)

Thank you for your comment :)

Yes, I moved because of a new job. My employment and work visa is for 9 months. But I wish to stay longer.

I started this completely new life here and now I hope that I will have the luck on my side :)

Osamenor

Staff member
Hi Osamenor :)

Thank you for your time and reply.

The place of birth is the place where I was on the moment of the Solar Return. I don't live in my birth place anymore but I visited my native country for my birthday. Solar return chart is okay then? :)

That should be correct. Thanks for clarifying!

aquarius7000

Hi :)

Thank you for your comment :)

Yes, I moved because of a new job. My employment and work visa is for 9 months. But I wish to stay longer.

I started this completely new life here and now I hope that I will have the luck on my side :)
Bingo on the 'career in overseas' bit. Yes, you should have luck, as SR Jupiter is sextile that MC.

Last edited: