Is my job in danger?

oana11

[FONT=&quot]Hello,
Recently I came in possession of some information that worried me about my working
place. It is about savings, lack of money etc. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Is my job in danger? [/FONT]In addition, my PhD thesis is directly related to the job.
[FONT=&quot] I am the Moon in exaltation in Taurus, making a trine with Jupiter. It is in fall in Capricorn. What does this mean? Is it bad?

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Thank you in advance for your answer.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 48

Aria Venue

in this chart though your job=l10 jupiter is definitely in a bad state being cardinal(unstable -not in a fixed sign),in his fall, still having dignity by term and in moon's detriment(l1=you) i don't see you get fired..meaning the next aspect moon does is to sun and not directly to jupiter which in this case is also the pod(part of dismissal).So i'd like to think that sun prohibits.
i wish you all the best and keep us updated:smile:

oana11

Thank you very much Aria Venue for reading my chart and for wishes. I hope everything will be fine. What about Neptune, also L10?

I still don t know how to read the next aspects of the moon, althgough I try to learn. I realize that all the elements in a chart are constantly moving but I can t imagine the next positions for the planets.

Aria Venue

Thank you very much Aria Venue for reading my chart and for wishes. I hope everything will be fine. What about Neptune, also L10?

I still don t know how to read the next aspects of the moon, althgough I try to learn. I realize that all the elements in a chart are constantly moving but I can t imagine the next positions for the planets.

horary is based on traditional doctrines. So Outer planets as uranus, pluto, neptune which are used in "modern astrology" have no use in traditional horary and traditional astrology in general.. Of course, there are astrologers who practice modern astrology and use them in horary but there is no reasoning behind such an approach, neither they help them to reach to correct judgment.outer planets do not rule signs Personally i keep an eye on them, "just in case"/limited use and prefer to treat them "as" fixed stars when they are prominent on a relevant (to the context always) house cusp or in immediate aspect with one of the main significators(especially in mundane events)..and when i say "prominent" speaking about conjunctions or oppositions keeping the orb tight (no more than 1 degree)..so in this instance a floating neptune in the 10th means nothing..but even if was on the mc it wouldnt provided us a clue that we don't already know seing Jupiter in his fall and term and unstable, though gains in accidental dignity from being angular...anyway modern vs traditional its an old topic so since their differences do not lie only on outers use i will give you a link where there's a short approach of their differences..of cource for better understanding you must start read related books as
BenjaminN.Dykes:Traditional Astrology for Today or Real astrology, Frawley etc... https://episthemologie.wordpress.co...ces-between-modern-and-traditional-astrology/

Last edited:

oana11

Thank you very much for the detailed explanations and
recommendations. It is clear. Now I understand what to refer to when
trying to read a chart.

I also thank you for giving me peace of mind by showing me that
sun forbids job loss.

oana11

Let me ask you something else, please. Jupiter in bed condition reflects my concern regarding the job or the fact that I am already in the boss collimator. How do I translate the position of the moon into exaltation? I'm sorry for abusing but it's not clear to me.

Aria Venue

Let me ask you something else, please. Jupiter in bed condition reflects my concern regarding the job or the fact that I am already in the boss collimator. How do I translate the position of the moon into exaltation? I'm sorry for abusing but it's not clear to me.

Oana i am sorry but i don't understand what you mean by " I am already in the boss collimator".A collimator is a device which narrows a beam of particles or waves.Perhaps you meant something else.
Regarding moon as your significator.Moon in this chart is succedent and has dignity by exaltation - being in taurus in venus domicile reflects in this context your worries about your thesis(l5) which is an exalted venus in Jupiter's domicile.Sun in this chart is accidental sig of l2 (your pocket. etc) and l3(daily communications etc) and in his detriment. So apparently your concern in this chart is mainly your thesis, cause i dont see any special interest for your job or your salary which is a peregrine mars=l11.in fact you are in mars detriment.Still the job=Jupiter in moon's detriment and Jupiter in a bad condition.

Last edited:

oana11

I expressed myself in the figurative way. I used the word collimator with the meaning of "in the attention of the bosses". They keep an eye on me.
I am fascinated by how many details can be found in the chart. it is true, the more I am concerned about the completion of some measurements and analyzes to complete the thesis. That was my first thought. But job stability means independence.

Aria Venue

You are welcome.I didn't know either the existence of this idiom "in the boss collimator/in the attention of the bosses".Anyway, i understand what you mean now however i would like to clarify some things..in the horary the most important thing is the context.so this is why the querent must provide always enough information related to the background story.In your question you asked whether your job is safe..you didn't ask why your boss doesn't like you or else, or whether you'll be able to complete your thesis with this company etc., unless this was your question and you disguised is as is my job safe? just saying here for the reasons i previously mentioned..so in this instance we look l10 as your job not your boss..if we wanted to split hairs we could have said that the boss is Saturn Job's turned 10th, also in moon's detriment..saturn also could represent colleagues..so this is why when we post our question we must clarify what exactly is about...otherwise we may focus on the wrong significators

oana11

The question is the right one. But there are also secondary questions, so to speak. I didn't want to abuse too many questions on the same issue.
At the moment the most important element is the job and the completion of the thesis.
I still don't dare to ask a thesis question.
Thank you very much for additional informations and advices.

oana11

Aria Venue, it was a great horary lesson. I am delighted by this method of prediction.
Can I still ask how do I figure out the following aspects of the moon to find out what's next? In this case you said "the next aspect moon does is to sun and not directly to jupiter". Why is the sun first? I don't know if I explained correctly what I want to find out.
For thesis we use l5 and l9?

Aria Venue

Aria Venue, it was a great horary lesson. I am delighted by this method of prediction.
Can I still ask how do I figure out the following aspects of the moon to find out what's next? In this case you said "the next aspect moon does is to sun and not directly to jupiter". Why is the sun first? I don't know if I explained correctly what I want to find out.
For thesis we use l5 and l9?

1.sun moves faster than jupiter (slower planet), so moon (as the lighter-fastest planet) will reach him first.you must always though check ephemeris for the movements of the planets..in case someone turns retrograde , stationary etc...and moreoever there are cases where actually the interfering planet doesn't prohibit, so the different testimonies have to be judged accordingly, what kind of aspect this is(for example conjunction cannot prohibited unless from another conjunction)..the importance of the planet to the context..is it relevant?there are also aspects by antiscion, which work as bodily aspects etc...https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/prohibition.html
2.your thesis is your brain child, your creation so l5.In a question about university l9 would signify your university.As i said in every question the context is the most important factor so the querent has to clarify what and how exactly he asked .Horary is very precise and usually, this is the problem with online forums ..people who cast charts they dont really know how to adress them, usually they say they ask something while in reality they asked for something else and this turns to confusion interpreting them.This is why the context is of utmost important , to help us understand what is the story behind their question
3.before you start interpreting an horary chart you have to understand the basics, a short approach you may find in the following links http://www.skyscript.co.uk/books.html#ho, but the most tricky part is to understand the real question and the whole process takes years of studying and practice to reach a proper stage of delineation

Last edited: