Cancerian careers..

ukdesifem

Hi,

For people with Cancer Suns, and if mods permit, you can post your chart in this thread, and i'll give a brief rundown of your career potential. :D :)

[Warning - OP is not under any of obligation to read any charts. What usually happens is OP gets overwhelmed by chart requests and so abandons the thread. In general it is best to post a separate chart request thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ukdesifem

Hi ukdesifem. My chart is in my signature :biggrin:

Hello,

You have planets mostly in the Eastern hemisphere, so you're eager for interpersonal connections or are a more private person.

With your Grand Fire trine, and your Saturn in Gemini conjunct MC, I think you're suited to teaching, learning, or otherwise interpersonal professions. I think with Pluto conjunct AC, you need a profession that's pretty bold. Also Uranus is trine Jupiter in your 5th house, meaning creativity in expansion.

I think a job related to helping others, and in a topic that is very cutting-edge, or bold, or novel. Possibly an emerging science, or a new field in an existing science, or a topic considered non-mainstream. Your North Node is 4th house in Capricorn, so you need work or tasks building structure in home or family affairs. This is another reason why I thinking a helping profession.

ukdesifem

You have a multiple Earth trine, so you're a hard worker balancing creativity, your inner mind/psyche and higher truth.

I think you're suited to looking for new truths in higher learning, maybe through education/academia, or teaching, or in being a strong influence in your field through your Pluto domicile in 6th house.

True Node in Sag/8th shows seeking truth in psychological areas, so another point imho towards the higher mind.

Kitchy

Banned
real estate - businesses related to home / family / cooking / nurturing - feeding old people or little kids - ancestor studies - history - collecting antiques ...

just a few that pop to my mind from basic standpoints.

however, Elon Musk - the mastermind behind Pay Pal and Tesla and Space X is a Cancer. He wants to be the first person to live on Mars.

ukdesifem

Hello,

Are you saying you're a civil engineer? Or you wish to be?

You have a double Earth Trine, but I think teaching or some kind of helping profession fits here.

3rd, 7th, and 11th houses (for the trines) are about neighours/siblings, relationships, and friends/acquaintances. And you have Sun/Mercury in 9th in Cancer, plus you have Leo MC conjunct Chiron. Your rising planet is Venus, so harmony or grace is important here.

Jupiter in 11th Libra shows growth through friends.

To be honest, I'm not sure if civil engineering would fit here.

chris10

Hello,

You have planets mostly in the Eastern hemisphere, so you're eager for interpersonal connections or are a more private person.

With your Grand Fire trine, and your Saturn in Gemini conjunct MC, I think you're suited to teaching, learning, or otherwise interpersonal professions. I think with Pluto conjunct AC, you need a profession that's pretty bold. Also Uranus is trine Jupiter in your 5th house, meaning creativity in expansion.

I think a job related to helping others, and in a topic that is very cutting-edge, or bold, or novel. Possibly an emerging science, or a new field in an existing science, or a topic considered non-mainstream. Your North Node is 4th house in Capricorn, so you need work or tasks building structure in home or family affairs. This is another reason why I thinking a helping profession.
Thank you ukdesifem.
I have a BA, 've been into teaching my whole professional life.
I have also studied psychology, never completed the degree though due to lack of time. I started a private school 2 decades ago which I just shut down. Now I am planning on continuing teaching as a private tutor for a year or two, see how that goes and then decide on next steps.
I feel there are parts of my psyche that are starving but I am not sure what would satisfy that.

I forgot to mention I have also studied journalism, worked for a while in a sports magazine and a local tv station but I am generally appalled by filth ...

badonebadone

Hello,

Are you saying you're a civil engineer? Or you wish to be?

You have a double Earth Trine, but I think teaching or some kind of helping profession fits here.

3rd, 7th, and 11th houses (for the trines) are about neighours/siblings, relationships, and friends/acquaintances. And you have Sun/Mercury in 9th in Cancer, plus you have Leo MC conjunct Chiron. Your rising planet is Venus, so harmony or grace is important here.

Jupiter in 11th Libra shows growth through friends.

To be honest, I'm not sure if civil engineering would fit here.

Im about to take my degree in civil engeneering but ive gone this path because im unserten what i want to do in life. I have a fear for public speaking, im working on it, id like to see myself become one.

What career Wold fit my chart?

ukdesifem

Im about to take my degree in civil engeneering but ive gone this path because im unserten what i want to do in life. I have a fear for public speaking, im working on it, id like to see myself become one.

What career Wold fit my chart?

I think you could well in teaching/education.

ukdesifem

Hello,

You don't haev many fixed planets, and most they are Cardinal/Mutable in placement, so you need something that is not overly structured, but directed and driven.

And you have a lot of water planets, and in 7th/8th houses, so I think based on relationship support, education, counselling, or emotional support.

Moon in 6th/Gemini and North Node in 4th house/Aries are important too.

And you have Saturn, Neptune and Gemini in 1st house, which means that you're hardworking and very individualistic. Again, you need a job that accounts for that.

graay ghost

You have a multiple Earth trine, so you're a hard worker balancing creativity, your inner mind/psyche and higher truth.

I think you're suited to looking for new truths in higher learning, maybe through education/academia, or teaching, or in being a strong influence in your field through your Pluto domicile in 6th house.

True Node in Sag/8th shows seeking truth in psychological areas, so another point imho towards the higher mind.

This seems weird, I guess. By the time I got through college, I think I figured out the higher learning stuff was not for me. I didn't think I had it in me to come up with something new and I didn't think I could properly learn anything except by doing it rather than study. People keep talking about "higher truth" but they talk around it and give it little substance, making me doubt that there is such thing.

I guess I'll put you in the ever increasing category of people who think I should go to grad school? Is that a fair understanding of this?

ukdesifem

This seems weird, I guess. By the time I got through college, I think I figured out the higher learning stuff was not for me. I didn't think I had it in me to come up with something new and I didn't think I could properly learn anything except by doing it rather than study. People keep talking about "higher truth" but they talk around it and give it little substance, making me doubt that there is such thing.

I guess I'll put you in the ever increasing category of people who think I should go to grad school? Is that a fair understanding of this?

Higher truth here means 9th house affairs, such as learning, philosophy, travel.