Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 07-05-2007, 09:04 PM

Smile Any Sags here with three Jupiter-natal Sun conjunctions this year?

I'd be interested in experiences this lucky conjunction brings For me the first one was in January and it also had a Mars-Pluto, a Sun-Mercury, a Venus-Neptune and a Uranus-North Node conjunction... :O don't know if only one or several of them was responsible for it, but that time brought such a blast of artistic creativity to me, though Jupiter itself was in the 4th house, which isn't really an artistic house.

I'll have my second Jupiter-natal Sun conjunction next week (don't know if it matters that Jupiter is retrograde now...) it's in the 6th house, and the 3rd conjunction in early September will be in the 7th house, both of those houses need some luck now, so it's very nice of Jupiter to help them (also interesting that the September chart has its Asc ruler (Mercury) conjunct with my natal Asc.)

Unread 07-06-2007, 05:56 AM

Re: Any Sags here with three Jupiter-natal Sun conjunctions this year?

No, but Pluto is crossing over my Sun for the third time before finally leaving me alone in November after twelve years! Jupiter re-crossed my Venus recently. Can't say as it has done anything miraculous for my love life. I've been lucky to not gain weight, either!

AG
Unread 07-06-2007, 08:33 AM

Re: Any Sags here with three Jupiter-natal Sun conjunctions this year?

I have had the first two crossings, my sun at 18Sag25, the transit is taking place in my 6th house close to the descendent. I am not sure what is happening as Pluto is opposing my natal Jupiter at the same time, which may add to the combo. Nothing really new has come into my life, except for a deepening bond with friends that I have made over the last year. The growth I am experiencing is of a more spiritual personal growth, of understanding and accepting myself, and the new friends are connected with this. I have started yoga and this is bringing an increased level of healthy body and I continue to modify my eating habits and remove chemicals from personal cleansers and shampoo etc. So in some ways I am benefiting from some major developments in health and self worth, which look to be long lasting and not flash in the pan.

It is interesting that even though 6th/7th house matters might be involved, my love life is non existent and my career is slow to dawdling. If I had to say what is changing here it would be my attitued to what I really need to sustain myself in a supportive and kind manner.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

Dec 10 1965 4.22pm
Caerleon, wales

Tags
conjunctions, jupiternatal, sags, year