Who?

SagiCap

I asked "Who is my next relationship with?". This is what my friend and I came up with as we looked at it together: (I disagree on some levels and I'll explain below. His take is first:

You are represented by the traditional planetary ruler of the First House of Scorpio - This is MARS​

Your next Love Relationship is represented by the planetary Ruler of Taurus. This is VENUS. VENUS & MARS are in conjunction in the TENTH HOUSE. The Tenth House is all about business and status. LEO is the Universal Teenager while VIRGO is the Practical one so this is an individual who has been a "Peter Pan" for years but has made a decision to leap into the Adult Conspiracy and Choose A Partner. This potential partner sees in you someone who will help bring him success and prosperity. It's a business decision but with your Scorpio/VENUS conjuncting with LibraMARS (natal).

This is someone who sees you as an asset in to help him advance in the professional world. He sees you as someone who is supportive of his success.

You both are going to be pleasantly surprised and pleased with the sexual aspect of your partnership. Venus/Mars combination is quite passionate. This shows high degree of sensuality.

He will like the fact that you are an asset in his professional life AND loving.
I disagree with the fact he says this is a conjunct of Mars/Venus - the orb is too wide perhaps. Plus - Moon may leave her sign before Venus catches up to Mars. HOWEVER, do we need to even consider signifactor aspects? I didn't ask what will happen. I asked who/what is my next love relation guy like? But I'm conflicted on this because I know horary often tells us a big picture and doesn't hold back. We need to see it more clearly.

Any help with figuring out who/what the guy is like? I need clues. Thank you!!

Next_rel_whoJuly92010.gif

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi sagicap,
Two things here: Firstly the ascendant is technically *too early*.
Secondly, horary needs to be anchored in some fact...like a guy you have met, *is he the one?*..The fact that you are asking about a future (unknown) relationship makes this hard for horary.
The 2 relevant rulers are mars and venus. Venus at 29 degrees.
No aspect between them.
The moon too shows an upcoming square to Saturn which is not a good aspect in a love question either.

In my natal, the moon rules my seventh. This alone suggests to me *change in relationships*.
I have had a few cancer relationships, but not ALL, by any means. Theres been virgos, scorpios, aries, saggis, etc etc.
I suggest not reading this chart on the *too early to tell* argument, because if its correct, it may not be for a long time...Apart from that applying square to Saturn, the moon is in a very weak position and we'd prefer to see an applying aspect of the moon to the significators. Both sigs are peregrine...So I just cant see this chart yielding an answer...
Sorry
Lilly

SagiCap

Thanks Lilly. Some see the considerations and read anyway. Some stop. I wonder which is correct. I've seen this type of question work for others on the boards here. I also have Moon ruling my 7th. We have that in common. I'd rather just not look at this chart - also because I have had recent charts all indicate I'd meet someone in a work setting, which I find interesting. But still, guess we should not try to probe this one further, as you said. I really hope it's not "for a long time" as you also said though.

Thank you for looking at this.

Last edited:

DanaRenee

Hello, I will give this a try, however, I do think this might be too early, but here it goes. You would be mars/he would be/ven, I would think he would be a Libra/Taur sun or asc,possibly a leo sun/asc. I don't think you have meet this person yet for your mars and his venus do not make any aspects. Also, I think with Sat being in his 5th and your 11th, you will meet this person likely at work, and you will see him as only friend material, and with his venus chasing your mars, he will pursue you, and will want more than friendship. His venus in his 4th house (leo) with sun in your 9th house. You might meet him while traveling, or pursuing higher education ect.. With his co-ruler/jupiter(younger male) in your 5th house along with uranus retrograde, and with neptune also retrograde in your 4th house of home, I myself would be cautious of this relationship, pluto/and retrograde, in your 3rd house trine his ven would say to me that he will hold all the power, maybe in a creepy way, pluto in his 8th house, and being retrograde is not good, My advice would be that if you should start to see anything like this develope, do not encourage the relationship. However, with it being in an early sign it may not mean anything. Keep us updated.

BobZemco

HOWEVER, do we need to even consider signifactor aspects?

If we aren't going to look at the aspects then why even bother with Horary? We also need to consider things like early Ascendants and the fact that the Ascendant is Via Combusta. While we're ignoring things, Venus is Out of Sect and the Moon is Peregrine and Out of Sect (and intercepted in Gemini in the 8th House which shows your anguish and desperation).

On a positive note, the Sun (his co-signifcator) is in an applying sextile to Mars, but unfortunately, there is no reception between either planet.

Venus is also a Void of Course Planet, not making any aspects until it after it leaves Leo. In fact, being unaspected, Venus is pretty much going to do whatever Venus wants to do whenever Venus wants to do it, but then we already knew that because....drum roll please....the Ascendant is Via Combusta.

SagiCap said:
I also have Moon ruling my 7th

Not in this chart you don't. The Moon rules the 9th House (Cancer).

The Moon's next aspect is a square with Jupiter ruling your 5th House of Romance and Sex. Jupiter is in the Face of Mars and when the Moon makes the square, it'll be in the Face of Mars too. That ain't good. Also Jupiter is going Retrograde in about 3 days or so.

SagiCap said:
I have had recent charts all indicate I'd meet someone in a work setting, which I find interesting.

Well, lucky for you, this chart is no different. The Sun is the almuten for the 6th House and rules the 10th House, except the Sun's dispositor is the Moon in the 8th.

The reason your "recent charts" keep indicating you'll meet someone in the workplace is because horary charts are valid for 3 months at least. I mean, sure, Venus is cruising along at 21 miles per second, but from Earth, that isn't all that fast.

DanaRenee

Yeah you are right, I am not really comfortable with aspects just yet, still learning, would love someone to work with, however not many around willing too. :sad:

SagiCap

Thanks for looking and weighing in on this non-chart, Bob. :) I appreciate your post. I do have some answers to your questions below too. (You seemed a little peeved off, or is that your regular tone? :) I hope nothing here got you worked up. It's just a chart - that is unreadable, as it seems. Hope all is ok, my friend.)

If we aren't going to look at the aspects then why even bother with Horary?.
Because I've learned, you are only to answer the question you asked. I only asked "Who is it?" not what will happen, etc,... This has been repeated throughout the forums countless times. I could have better asked "Who is it - and what will happen?" Are you saying we should try to probe any chart deeply and seek peripheral questions?

We also need to consider things like early Ascendants and the fact that the Ascendant is Via Combusta. While we're ignoring things, Venus is Out of Sect and the Moon is Peregrine and Out of Sect (and intercepted in Gemini in the 8th House which shows your anguish and desperation).
I don't think anyone is trying to purposely ignore things, Bob. Lilly weighed in and actually said we shouldn't even consider this chart due to early Ascendant. Is that not ignoring if we continue to look at it? I think everyone here is really trying hard to learn. I can speak mostly only for myself, of course, but DanaRenee did say she is learning and I think we both didn't have any intention of purposely ignoring.

Venus is also a Void of Course Planet, not making any aspects until it after it leaves Leo. In fact, being unaspected, Venus is pretty much going to do whatever Venus wants to do whenever Venus wants to do it, but then we already knew that because....drum roll please....the Ascendant is Via Combusta.
I'm not understanding here how Venus is Void of Course - yet will "do" something. I really want to undersand this part.

Not in this chart you don't. The Moon rules the 9th House (Cancer).
No, not in this chart. You're absolutely right. We were talking about our natal charts. Relating them to relationships in general. Lilly and I both have Moon ruling our 7th.

The reason your "recent charts" keep indicating you'll meet someone in the workplace is because horary charts are valid for 3 months at least. I mean, sure, Venus is cruising along at 21 miles per second, but from Earth, that isn't all that fast.

My fault, I should clarify, by latest charts done on this, I mean Jan 22, 2010 and Dec 17, 2009. They both showed 10th H.

All right. Let's toss this one out if it shouldn't be read in the first place, no?

Last edited:

SagiCap

Yeah you are right, I am not really comfortable with aspects just yet, still learning, would love someone to work with, however not many around willing too. :sad:

You're really good at interpreting though. It was quite interesting to read your take on this. Thank you so much.

PS: Lilly's Education Board as well as the Horary Techniques board here is super! I'm quite addicted to both. :) One book that was recommended to me was Rob Hand's Horoscope Symbols (re: Aspects in general), which I'm still trying to get my hands on. Soon, I hope!

Last edited:

DanaRenee

Thank you, I got tired of waiting for others to interpret my posts, (it is harder to step back and take the emotions out of your own charts) so it is nice to have someone else look at it, unfort, my posts atleast don't seem to generate much external imput:sad:, and of course, me just learning, I have no idea if I am even reading any of these right:crying:. But I am at least tring, and I hope something will come from it:happy: Best of luck in your search:biggrin:

SagiCap

Thank you, I got tired of waiting for others to interpret my posts, (it is harder to step back and take the emotions out of your own charts) so it is nice to have someone else look at it, unfort, my posts atleast don't seem to generate much external imput:sad:, and of course, me just learning, I have no idea if I am even reading any of these right:crying:. But I am at least tring, and I hope something will come from it:happy: Best of luck in your search:biggrin:

Don't give up, Dana! It's really frustrating at first (and middle and end,) LOL but it's so worth it. I too find that when I comment on my post, only very few actually decipher my own babble. Some just chime in without criticism, but we all learn differently and we can garner insight from all different types of replies. I absolutely love horary and ask a ton of questions in the Horary Technique Section but at the same time I find it really extremely difficult!

I wish you the best of luck - and if you have a question, let me know, I'll try to find out the answer with you.