Liking change/variability....

ukdesifem

I don't like doing the same thing over and over. I like to change things a lot, like even things such as wear I shop, restaurants, where to hang out on weekends. I think it's because I get too accustomed to the vibe of a place or thing, and I'm quite an intuitive person, I sense the vibes of a place well and after a while it gets too stale.

Is there anything in my chart that lends to this??

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 27

Osamenor

Staff member
And Neptune in the first in Sag, trining most of your personal planets, with the tightest trine being to your moon. Before looking at your chart, I thought there was probably Sagittarius involvement in the love for variety, and Neptune, Pisces, and/or twelfth house involved somehow (intuition). Moon involvement is no surprise, either.

Arguably, both Uranus and Neptune rule your third house. If you used the whole sign system (I don't use it primarily, but I like to look at it as a secondary layer, especially when the quadrant house system being used creates particularly large and small houses), Pisces would be your third house. As it is, you have it intercepted in the third. Either way, it's a third house sign for you, although since you have the third house cusp in Aquarius, that also counts as a third house sign.

sibylline

Also, the 9th house emphasis... Loves to explore, enjoy new things. I think the only thing holding this chart in place is all of the Leo. :)