We're getting married! :D

Çedyze

Hi all,

I'm very new to synastry and interpreting composite/davison charts. I'm getting married to the love of my life next year (just waiting to have enough money for a wedding and for him to be done school), and I'd really appreciate some input on our charts... I'm at a loss at how to interpret them... and I'd very much appreciate some help. They definitely don't look like the best charts from my eye, which I don't understand at all, and here's why:

I've never been so happy nor felt so complete in my life. Alex is the man of my dreams, we have virtually everything in common and we do everything together. We hardly ever fight... and if we do its because of that moody Cancerian influence in our charts, and it dissipates very, very quickly. We share everything, hold no secrets and even have established our relationship in the astral and etheric dimensions (we plan on getting married in the astral realm too :biggrin:). We have an extremely spiritually-centered relationship and spend a great deal of time doing joint meditative and energy raising projects where we combine our energy to create powerful magick. We also enjoy the little things, like watching movies, reading comics, cooking together, taking frequent romantic baths :wink:...We also have a very healthy sexual relationship, on top of everything else. I am so very happy with him, he is my best friend.

The only things I would say are problematic - we spend a lot of time on our own and don't associate with the outside world very much at all. We are always together and we are both very much loners by nature, so we tend to isolate ourselves and spend days at a time in the house together (when he's not in school)... this doesn't create any tension, but I doubt its healthy. I would say this is due to all those planets being in House 12 in the composite... We can really feel the mystical aspects of the house in our relationship,as we spend a lot of our time together exploring the depths of our subconscious minds. But we are in a kind of semi-permanent retirement from the outside world and we don't bond well with others...
We're kind of old souls in young bodies.

I'm not sure where on earth in these charts indicates our wedding... though my sister says it might be the vertex conjunct descedant? Always thought there would be far more than one aspect though! Thanks a lot.

Synastry chart (I'm Blue):

synastrychart.jpg

Composite:
compositechart.jpg

Davison:

davisonchart.jpg

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Hi!
I have my favorite books packed for a move next month or else I would love to help you! Still not so great at synastry at this moment.

I did want to say Congratulations!!!!!!! And I wish the happiest and healthiest marriage!!!

What a blessing!

What grabs me now is in the synastry chart how the blue persons sun is conjunct the red persons moon. Seems like a nice combo.

Also in the composite chart the 12th house seems like a nice fit, spiritual-transending. Moon in the 11th house brings about a comforting friendship.
As a couple you have a libra rising, as seen by the composite. So you come across as a couple as librian.

Çedyze

Thank you very much. :) Yes, the sun-moon conjunction (My sun conjunct his moon, btw - I'll clarify that in my OP :whistling:) is an amazing aspect, and very evident in our relationship.

rahu

Banned
with the sun/venus/mercury stellium the composite shows the love and humor you have with each other.
the jupiter/mars conjunctrio is square to the moon/sun and moon /venus midpoints again highlighting the enjoyment and love you feel for each other.
but there are serious obstacles to a long term relationship/marriage shown in the composite.
chiron is opposed to the saturn/neptune/uranus stellium and these symbols are conjunct the MC/IC axis.
and square the asc/dsc axis.
this is a very difficult configuration because it implies a rather dictatorial demeanor to the relationship.and with the uranus/neptune midpoint conjunct saturn, he will be particularly fickle,thatis to said ddeecision and commitment will be vwery difficult to arrive at.this is a very morose and serious configuration and will detract for emotional expression.
this "coldness" is also shown by the saturn/pluto midpoint opposed to mars/jupiter and sqaure the moon/sun,moon/venus midpoints.though there is a strong emotional connection,the saturn/pluto is very cold, indicating that there will be periods of emotional estrangement as well as periods of joy. it is often difficult for a relationship/marriage to survive when there are such drastic emotional extremes.
plus the jupiter/uranus midpoint is opposed to the sun/venus/mercury stellium.this configuration though it show electricity inthe relationship is also a indice of breakup
plut the mars/neptune midpoint is also opposed to the sun/venmus/mercury stellium.this bodes that true feelings are not being expressed ,rather "dreams" and expectations are being focused on,not reality.
rahu

Çedyze

Hmmm... those aspects are unfortunate but obviously astrology isn't going to stop me from marrying the man of my dreams and who I fully believe to be the love of my life. :wink: Sometimes even the best synastry fails to procure lasting results so go figure. What's important is that we are fully willing to work through any problems that arise and we are determined to make this work no matter the odds. :biggrin: