Saturn return, how ******* am I? Lots of bad aspects.

IleneK

Premium Member
Saturn only makes bad aspects to my chart and I am of the age of the Saturn return, how bad of a situation am I looking at?

https://i.imgur.com/s0aSY5p.png

The first Saturn return is about stepping into maturity. That is what the return asks of you: step into your maturity
So maybe asking "how bad a situation am I looking at?" may not be the most productive perspective to approach this important upcoming event? Alternatively, you might go into the Saturn return asking, "What can I learn about approaching life in a more matured fashion, seeing life as it truly is ?" or maybe taking a more matured look at your foundation, the assumptions that you bring to the way you see things. Something like that.

I see a significant reworking or your 12th house stellium. The opportunity here is more clarity for you to see how those energies work unconsciously in your life. The Saturn return is an opportunity to begin paying attention to your life and to life around you. That is the first step toward maturity in all of our lives.

I wish you well as this important event approaches. May you take advantage of all the lessons that Saturn has to teach you.

The19thLaw

So to give more context, I lost my father this year, he passed away. While we were at odds, it was a defining moment for me because I really loved him and we were growing closer over the years. As I work through my Saturn return, some big events have happened.

A city I grew very attached to, I had to leave because of how bad the COVID restrictions got there. Financially, it was also not making much sense either. Now I am in another city and adjusting to life there. It is odd though because it seems like themes from my early 20s are resurfacing a bit and it is like life is looking at me and saying "so, what's gonna be different this time?".

I remember the me of my early twenties and mid-twenties who wanted lots of friends and to fit in, to belong to a crowd, and to have that validation of having a crew. A part of me remembers being almost bitter because he could not have that social life be it in college or afterward. So much toxic and angry thoughts filled me up.

Same thing I witness in my new city as I have had no social life here but it is like I am almost fulfilled with my solitude. Like I am by myself and alone but for some strange reason, I am happy with it. Could be a 12th house lesson of finding solitude in yourself and taking pride in that instead of wanting friends and social relationships.

Next up, I am having to tighten down on my daily routine. I have had to be selfish with my time and really block off a lot of friends and family because what they are doing is not of any beneift to my daily routine. That has been a journey but I have found myself often fighting hard for ME TIME because always something comes up to snatch it away.