Is she thinking about me?

zula

Hi guys, I hope you are fine. I'll get right to the point.

Although it has been a while since our separation, I think of her from time to time, because we have many mutual friends and we live close to each other.

I turn twenty-four in ten days and graduate from university in about a week. So I'm closing a chapter of my life and stepping into a new one. I can't help but ask, will she reach me before I start this new life? Actually, I don't think she will, but I still wonder: is she thinking about me?

From the chart, I think I see a man in her life romantically but even though we don't interact she is in my first house which is the same sign. What is this about?

I would be very happy if you guys could help me to understand this chart, thank you.

Stay safe,
zula

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-29-5-2021_22-24.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-29-5-2021_22-24.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 41

IleneK

Premium Member
She/Moon may still think about you, since she is in your/1st house. But it appears that she met someone else who is very interested in her. And there is a strong mutual connection/reception between them: she/Moon is in the sign of his/Mars' exaltation and he is in the sign of her/Moon's dignity. Her connection by mutual reception toward him is more stable and enduring than his toward her. But his placement in her/7th house shows he is interested and he does receive her well.

Based on reception between her and you, you still really like her, since she/Moon is in the sign of your/Saturn's dignity. However, she does not reciprocate and your two significators do not aspect at all; rather are one sign apart indicating that there is no seeing eye to eye between you. I don't see it likely that she will reach out to you soon.

zula

She/Moon may still think about you, since she is in your/1st house. But it appears that she met someone else who is very interested in her. And there is a strong mutual connection/reception between them: she/Moon is in the sign of his/Mars' exaltation and he is in the sign of her/Moon's dignity. Her connection by mutual reception toward him is more stable and enduring than his toward her. But his placement in her/7th house shows he is interested and he does receive her well.

Based on reception between her and you, you still really like her, since she/Moon is in the sign of your/Saturn's dignity. However, she does not reciprocate and your two significators do not aspect at all; rather are one sign apart indicating that there is no seeing eye to eye between you. I don't see it likely that she will reach out to you soon.

Thank you for your answer IleneK, you really explained it very clearly :smile:

I wish you a good evening,
zula

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your answer IleneK, you really explained it very clearly :smile:

I wish you a good evening,
zula
You are welcome, zula.
I hope I am not correct :smile:.

Please do update and I am wishing you well in this important upcoming transition in your life.

zula

You are welcome, zula.
I hope I am not correct :smile:.

Please do update and I am wishing you well in this important upcoming transition in your life.

Thank you for your good wishes; I will need them as I plan to pursue master's degree :smile:

Also, it's okay if you are correct. I have no other choice but to be happy for her if she moved on. Right now, the only day that she can possibly reach me is my birthday, June 10th. I will update around that time :joyful:

Take care till then,
zula

(Sorry, sometimes I can spell it wrong because English is my second language)

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi guys, I hope you are fine. I'll get right to the point.

Although it has been a while since our separation, I think of her from time to time, because we have many mutual friends and we live close to each other.

I turn twenty-four in ten days and graduate from university in about a week. So I'm closing a chapter of my life and stepping into a new one. I can't help but ask, will she reach me before I start this new life? Actually, I don't think she will, but I still wonder: is she thinking about me?

From the chart, I think I see a man in her life romantically but even though we don't interact she is in my first house which is the same sign. What is this about?

I would be very happy if you guys could help me to understand this chart, thank you.

Stay safe,
zula

Yes, she still into you, Moon in your 1st house shows her being very strongly into you. Moon/Mars aspect was there, now separating. I can't tell what Mars is but the opposition can suggest argument? Was there one? Mars is anger but in cancer, its mute. Did you stop talking to each other due to fights? More like passive aggressiveness. Moon is now void so not sure if there is contact, however with Moon being placed in the 1st shows strong reception towards you which would indicate more inclination towards her wanting to be in touch with you.