Uranus in 12 house.

Ephemeral

Hi,
May I ask, do you think the intelligence of uranus would dissipate if it falls into 12 house? Can it manifest that way? Since it is also a house of lost and confusion. I mean my friend have uranus trine mercury but her uranus is in the 12 house. Sometimes she drives me nuts... so I am trying to find the reason behind it.

depends on what it rules or aspects and how it is placed in the rest of the chart. uranus in 12 trine mercury for example gives a mind that is subject to sudden inspirations, knowing things that couldn't have been known by normal means, an ability to link disparate things together and make sense of them when others cant.. uranus in 12th can also indicate a rebellious, unique and possibly eccentric nature that is hidden underneath the character of the person that is expressed in the rest of the chart.

Ephemeral

depends on what it rules or aspects and how it is placed in the rest of the chart. uranus in 12 trine mercury for example gives a mind that is subject to sudden inspirations, knowing things that couldn't have been known by normal means, an ability to link disparate things together and make sense of them when others cant.. uranus in 12th can also indicate a rebellious, unique and possibly eccentric nature that is hidden underneath the character of the person that is expressed in the rest of the chart.

Thank you, misshectorjunior. What you shared, I do already know to a certain degree. Me myself have mercury in 11th house and my best friend has mercury in Aquarius so I do know to some level what the uranus energy is like. Just wondering how the 12 house would affect the uranus energy here.

Thank you, misshectorjunior. What you shared, I do already know to a certain degree. Me myself have mercury in 11th house and my best friend has mercury in Aquarius so I do know to some level what the uranus energy is like. Just wondering how the 12 house would affect the uranus energy here.

it just hides it and diffuses it. makes it less controllable/accessible to the native - but no less stronger. it comes and goes when it wants to because its under the power of the collective and not the native.