Please look at my baby's natal chart (separation, father)

AnnyKi

I'm not good at astrology but what I see is that the 4th House is very troubled...Saturn Retrograde, Moon square Saturn, Jupiter is in its fall. I read that all these indications aren't good. I really worry about my baby's destiny.

Last edited:

katydid

I'm not good at astrology but what I see is that the 4th House is very troubled...Saturn Retrograde, Moon square Saturn, Jupiter is in its fall. I read that all these indications aren't good. I really worry about my baby's destiny.

There are things in his chart which say that your son will be fine. Although it is true, that his 4th house, which is his Homelife in childhood, is very tense. But that is because of the issues between his parents. :annoyed:

You, his mother, are represented by the Moon. You are in Libra making an exact square to Saturn, his father. His father is conjunct Pluto and Jupiter in the 4th. I think he is probably very stubborn and will be difficult for you to try and co-parent with. The Mars making the T-square indicates there may be a lot of fighting concerning jealousy and angry people and it may be petty and unnecessary.

It will have an unpleasant effect upon your son's early years if you two cannot learn to get along on some level.

HOWEVER, the good news====your son has Virgo rising and his chart ruler is Mercury. His mercury is exalted in Virgo, and does not seem to be swallowed up by those negative, difficult aspects.

Mercury makes very nice trines to Uranus and Mars in his 8th. And his Sun in Virgo sextiles you, the Moon. You two will have a good relationship.

I think your son will be very intelligent and sensitive. He will grow up and enjoy his own creative, successful life, in spite of his early years being somewhat stressful.

As a child, make sure to create mental stimulation for him. READ TO HIM. His chart says he will grow to enjoy literature and art and languages. So build that foundation for him. Mercury in the 12th needs some solitude and he may enjoy playing alone in his room with his books and toys.

Also, as he grows and learns to talk to you, try and be as open and truthful as possible---even if he asks about what is going on with dad. . He is very perceptive and doesn't like to be lied to. He will feel more at ease and safe if his fears are discussed realistically with you. Don't try to sugarcoat everything or he won't know who to trust. His trines from Mercury to the 8th makes him very aware and nothing gets past him. Tell him the truth because he has already figured it out anyway. :sideways:

This positive combination of exalted Mercury in the twelfth house in the sign of Virgo can indicate a love of science /research . There is a strong urge to investigate and obtain data, objectively. So when he begins asking questions as a child, answer them logically and honestly and give him materials and books that support his interests.

Professions in which he may succeed are IT professionals, doctors, software developers, scientists, medical research, forensics, library sciences...

Last edited:

AnnyKi

Thank you so much, katydid! I'm so happy to read that I can have a good relationship with my son! And thank you very much for all your advises! I understand that neither my problems with his dad nor another problems and difficulties must not influence on my son and our relationship. Thank you for your support, katydid!

Last edited: