What's going on!?

AnnyKi

What's going on?

Hello, astrologers!
My husband blocked me in social networks althought we alsmost didn't have chats there for the last time. So I was not obsessive. In my opinion it's a very strange and childish act because even if live apart we are still in marriage. How can I explain such his behaviour?
Perhaps he doesn't want to communicate with me anymore (maybe he already has got another woman). But we are adults so he could just say it. Moreover there are still outstanding issues between us.
Perhaps he wants to pay my attention on himself in this way.
So it's hard to understand what's going on. What does my horary chart show? Will he unblock me and will we have a contact soon? Will he come to see our kid? What about his emotional state now (maybe he has some problems in his life at work or with his parents)?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14zE...ew?usp=sharing
Thank you for help!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, astrologers!
My husband blocked me in social networks althought we alsmost didn't have chats there for the last time. So I was not obsessive. In my opinion it's a very strange and childish act because even if live apart we are still in marriage. How can I explain such his behaviour?
Perhaps he doesn't want to communicate with me anymore (maybe he already has got another woman). But we are adults so he could just say it. Moreover there are still outstanding issues between us.
Perhaps he wants to pay my attention on himself in this way.
So it's hard to understand what's going on. What does my horary chart show? Will he unblock me and will we have a contact soon? Will he come to see our kid? What about his emotional state now (maybe he has some problems in his life at work or with his parents)?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14zETVeUXmqMQh7_UyyOCn_hht5h_RClC/view?usp=sharing
Thank you for help!
Access to your file is restricted.

waybread

I can't say for sure, but I wonder if he thinks you rebuffed him first, so he's simply playing tit-for-tat. Can you think of anything you said or did that might have made him angry (if childish)? Is it possible that he thinks you have another love interest?

You are symbolized by Mercury. He's Jupiter. Mercury is retrograde, and turns away from Jupiter. Perhaps he feels that you turned away from him. Mercury eventually does go direct and conjuncts Jupiter in early March, but by then the planets will have moved around enough to change this chart's basic meaning.

Mercury and Jupiter are in your radix 10th house of career and his turned 4th house of home, so perhaps you had some home vs. work struggles.

The moon represents your emotional stake in the matter. Its next aspect is a trine with Saturn, not Jupiter. This makes me wonder if more open and friendly communication with your husband is not your highest priority.

Your child is a 5th house matter, also ruled by Mercury. I would imagine that, to see your child, your husband would have to communicate with you, which is something that seems unlikely given the break-down between you two. For your child's sake, I hope it will be possible for your husband to have a reasonably good relationship with you both. The moon is the faster-moving planet, so you will probably need to be the one to initiate contact.

AnnyKi

Hello, waybread! Thank you for reading my chart!

Can you think of anything you said or did that might have made him angry (if childish)?
We already did and said a lot of bad things to each other. We are both angry with each other. But I already talk with him friendly and he ignores me.

Is it possible that he thinks you have another love interest?
I don't think so, no reasons to think like that. I rather think that he has another love interest.

Last edited: