Aspiring to be in the medical field

MiaMiaMia

Please read my chart in terms of career.

Hi there, would you mind uploading an actual circular chart? It´s just easier to read:joyful:

But I´ll try a little bit :

Your 11th house indicates where your wealth will come from, so important in career astrology, and your is in Capricorn. Research capricorn and the matters of that house to get the details(if I remember right, it´s about managing, grounding activities).

Important : What sign is on the cusp of the 11th also indicates job satisfaction. You derive joy from Capricornian maters, and that, in the long run, is the most important, so please keep it in mind.

Capricorn´s Lord however, is Saturn (it´s associated with doctors!:sideways:), so it gains significance for you. Now it sits in your 12th in Aquarius, so it will get affected by that, and again, I leave you to your own research on the details.
(Example : gains through using Saturn in an Aquarian way, in the field that the 12th represents)

Also Venus Uranus and Neptune sit in your 11th, so they´ll contribute to your acquisitions in their specific ways, al in the style of Capricorn of course.

This is a very arts-genius-imagination mix:alien:, but this sign is very grounded and practical, so it might turn out to be very results oriented, especially since venus goes well with Earth signs.

Your Sun/Moon (Ego, Mind) combo :

You must have choices in whatever
you elect to do for a career. Intellectual pursuits draw you and you have an intellect for
the theoretical. Fields, which may attract you, are politics, urban planning, and social
ethics. People look up to you and try to emulate your freedom. You need to stop now
in order to allow the rest of the world to catch up, but you do have certain leadership
possibilities.

FROM : http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_sagittarius-aquarius.pdf

(I usually don´t like those short descriptions, but these are SPOT ON imho, if you like try and look up those of friends, it has blown me away when I did:happy:)

This doesn´t say NO to medicine, just proposes another option/approach to it.

Your MC (whom you´ll work with, your kind of work environment, your work identity so to speak and style of career pursuit) sits in Sagittarius, so look up that sign for the general style of successful working, but not necessarily the exact job.:rightful:

Its Ruler Jupiter is in your 7th in Libra, so it might become affected by that. Again, you have to research, I´m sorry:innocent: I just don´t know much about signs that I haven´t prominently in my chart.

Your 6th house represents your daily routine/occupations. Not necessarily career, since you could be a homemaker, but very important if you look for the right job:smile:

Your is in Leo, with its ruler the Sun in the 9th in Sag. Interestingly, it´s empty except for Chiron (eternal wound, stick with it and you´ll learn the most valuable lessons) so you might encounter difficulties with your routine/daily life. it´s not that bad necessarily, and don´t let that worry you about your success, it´s just something to watch out for:whistling:

If you wonder about your material belongings, how you deal with them etc, look at your 2nd house. It matters for most people when choosing a career, especially in business. Your is Aries, so Ruler Mars, here in the 5th in Cancer.

Now if you can, go on Astrotheme or another website that calculates your asteroid placement and look up Pallas. It´s your strategical, but also philosophical thinking, and I found it helpful, so I recommend, even if it´s just an asteroid.

Also your North Node sits in your 10th, very good indicator for your pursuit of things in a Sagittarius fashion.

Sorry for the aspects, but I can´t really do them so well yet, but they are important.

A quick and not very conclusive conclusion(take it with sooo much salt) : if it´s the medical field for you, make sure you´re in a power position with lots of freedom and attention on you. You´d be good at managing it seems, planing, organizing, so look into the jobs at a clinic that might not be strictly medical as well.
Or take a more cerebral approach, like psychiatry perhaps?
And what about being on the road, traveling to 3rd world countries to bring help?:smile:

Good luck!