Health Astrology - short course - 1/2 price this week only

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi, I am back, I have been real busy working on my site, writing books and creating courses. And of course I have been flat out running my practice which is another reason I have been away from the forum.

This is a new course, for professional astrologers and beginners. There is plenty of detailed information for anyone interested in using astrology to help them delineate health problems. Learn about constitutional health and how to use the progressed and transit charts for timing your operations.

But these are just a part of the course. I have used real people (names and details changed of course) to illustrate exactly what health problems can be found in your natal chart.

If you subscribe to my newsletter you can purchase it for 1/2 price, but you only have a week before it goes back to its retail price. Click the link below:

Health Astrology

If you are already subscribed, on my health page click the subscriber's link, fill in the discount code, and it will take you to a special subscribers discount page. But don't forget, one week only at this special price.

Last edited: