Input? I am WORRIED about my brother's future

Cypocryphy

I can see that my brother is in for a difficult time in 2014, and I am worried about him. I used various methods, all of which lead to the same conclusion. I hope that I am wrong, and so I thought I would check with the forum members here and see another point of view(s).

I am only posting the natal progressed and transits (in full). The time of birth is here for you to use in your own calculations, by hand or through software. Any method you feel comfortable with is suitable. I chose this method because it is the most common and permitted on www.astro.com. The website is limited.

I look forward to hearing from you. :smile:

Attachments

• brothter transits.jpg
    brothter transits.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Brother Progressed Transits.jpg
    Brother Progressed Transits.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Solar Arc.jpg
    Solar Arc.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

waybread

Everybody goes through difficult and easy transits in the course of life. Why should you be particularly concerned about your brother now?

Cypocryphy

Everybody goes through difficult and easy transits in the course of life. Why should you be particularly concerned about your brother now?

I did't particularly want to say because I don't want to influence someone else's interpretation.

What do you mean by everybody goes through difficult and easy transits? Everybody lives and everybody dies. Everybody becomes ill and everyone recuperates (or sometimes not). Everyone falls in love and everyone has a difficult time in a relationship. Yeah?

waybread

Don't get your back up, please.

If you do any chart readings for other people, you understand that it is much harder to give good advice with a "blind" chart reading than when you have some relevant information to go on.

I have read many, many posts and charts on this forum, and yours is the first I've seen that expresses serious worry about a brother, yet is so cryptic. You don't have to divulge any personal details. Most people are robust enough to handle difficult transits, so it would be useful to find out whether you think your brother is fragile in some particular way.

Obviously we can note particular transits, like the Uranus-Pluto square affecting his moon-Mars. Sometimes mental health issues are shown by conjunctions or harsh aspects to the moon, but I wouldn't want to speculate on this in a vacuum.

!4C

The moon will be square transiting mars just before full moon on wednesday, which will be conjunct his sun. I would be on guard for violence and accidents, especially since he has a natal mars-moon conjunction in the 1st (anger over libra issues). It helps if you can identify potentially dangerous or explosive situations and take extra precaution.

The uranus-pluto square is working its way toward his AC/MC ruler, mercury, over the next year. The squares will align exactly with his mercury in may of next year. It looks like this would have more to do with 10th house issues (public reputation).

In april, the grand cross between mars-jupiter-uranus-pluto will be in his angular houses as well as within 2 degrees of AC/MC ruler. However, the balanced nature of the crosses tend to create mostly internal tension due to blocked actions. In group interactions you see a lot of arguments without action.

There is also a lunar eclipse on april that will be exactly square to sun. The last lunar eclipse was at the same degree in aries, so maybe that might offer some clues. Both eclipses are targeting the financial houses. In fact, the solar eclipse in april is also targeting the 8th house.

Do you fear a meltdown from financial pressures?

Cypocryphy

Thank you all for your replies. I will come back and actually respond, but I just wanted to say that I had a chance to read what you said. I am looking forward to Marinka's post too.

I will be back later to actually reply. Thank you again.

Marinka

I do not usually read 3rd party charts but, in this case I made an exception.

The chart was a bit deceiving, if you took a quick look, you might not see much. It was only after I started looking in greater attention to detail that the configurations became more visible.

Starting with the transits

-Pluto is currently transiting in the 4th house of endings and of the home. It has been in this house for awhile so the disruptions associated with Pluto entering or leaving houses has already been felt. What is left is the angles it will make as it is passing through. It has already made an angle to the Moon which happens to be in the 1st house and this would have been a challenging angle being felt directly. Pluto occupies the 2nd house so would have been a money issue and since Pluto is now in the 4th, it would have affected the home. Pluto rules the 3rd house so it would have brought either siblings or neighbors into this equation. It could have been a move as 3rd can be associated with location. Moon rules the 11th and likely has a connection with a friendship that went sour during this time.

- Pluto next angle is to Mercury in the 10th house and Mercury rules the 10th. This will be a challenging angle is that it consist of opposition and/or confrontations. Status in the world would be impacted here and that is lokely in conjunction with "work". It may be that his ideals (3rd) are not consistent with the workplace. This is not a quick angle, it forms over many months and usually occurs 3 times.

- Neptune is transiting in Pisces and it puts it in the 6th house. Neptune would have moved into this house over the past few years and as such, I would have expected some illness/heath issue as it was passing in. Either that or an interest in alternative medicines/therapies. Neptune at 4 degrees will be making and inc angle to Mars (ruler of 8th) in the 1st. This particular configuration might suggest a sickness but, this will be the 3rd pass over as it has already done it twice. So if there was a matter of concern, that particular matter is resolving. Neptune rules the 7th so it brings the matter of the spouse into this particular house.

- Uranus is transiting Aries and that put it in opposition to the Moon and will be in opposition to Mars. Uranus has already made 2 passes over Mars and as such, it is coming in for it's last pass and this matter will conclude. This particular angle could result in accidents and such and since Mars rules the 8th, could result in surgery - but that would have been in the past. Uranus is also inc to Jupiter (rules 4th) but that aspect is also on it's last pass. Uranus will be moving to square Mercury this year and that could result in unexpected accidents - so extra care required operating machinery or cars/bikes. I'm not seeing any other angle at the same time of the Uranus/mercury but, you might want to check that carefully - I may have missed something.

- Saturn (ruler 5th) is coming up to conjunct Uranus (ruler of 6th) which is occurring in the 3rd house this indicates a 5th house items such as children/gambling possibly resulting in work/heath concerns. Trans Saturn also just crossed over into the 3rd house - this might indicate problems with siblings. Saturn is in trine angle to the sun which fortifies the physical/mental energy with stamina & strength so this would be a positive. Sun rules the 12th so if there is any indication of heath issues, with the saturn trine, over time the matters would resolve.

- Jupiter is moving to conjunct the sun later this year and that is positive energy. Jupiter rules the 4th of endings/home and sun is the 12 ruler. This would be a positive indicator that any heath concerns would have the ability to resolve in a positive fashion. Jupiter is moving to square Pluto and in this case, Pluto rules the 3rd and Jupiter is the 4th. This is not the first indication of a 3rd house matter siblings/communication and in this case being impacted by Jupiter ruling endings/home.

On the progression -

moon moves into 4th - concentration on home/endings
sun moving into 12th - concentration on hidden dealings/hospitals/inner strength

The planet being angled this year is Mercury and since I use all the planets including Chiron, Mercury rules only the 10th. Mercury has the square from Uranus and the opp from Pluto but, it will also have the conjunction from Jupiter (although passing). The sun, with the trine from Saturn, is relatively strong.

I'm not sure where your concern is coming from while some of these upcoming angles will be challenging, there are other angles that hold some promise. Of course, I may have missed some angles in the chart or some other nuance.

Cypocryphy

First, my brother thanks all of you, especially after I have caused him some concern. My own interpretation is at the end of this lengthy reply.

Don't get your back up, please.

I wasn't sure where you were coming from is all. You can see what I mean, however. If I had said that I am worried that a storm is coming, and the person replied, "Sometimes it rains and is stormy, and sometimes it's sunny and balmy; what's the worry," you'd say to yourself "Oooooookkkkaaayyyyy?" But now I see what you were getting at, which is more information rather than trivializing my question.

If you do any chart readings for other people, you understand that it is much harder to give good advice with a "blind" chart reading than when you have some relevant information to go on.

Sure. But I do blind readings all the time. I cut my teeth on those, but I completely agree that a reading is enhanced with personal information on the subject.

I have read many, many posts and charts on this forum, and yours is the first I've seen that expresses serious worry about a brother, yet is so cryptic. You don't have to divulge any personal details. Most people are robust enough to handle difficult transits, so it would be useful to find out whether you think your brother is fragile in some particular way.

There is no blatant or salient dilemma here to hang the stars on. My brother is not suffering from anything, although he is going through a bit of a rough period in some regards. His job is holding him back, and he seeks a career change, to be a licensed CPA. As to a person's constitution, we are all subject to mishaps. I had a friend that was quite robust, until he developed terminal cancer. It's not an issue of ruggedness but, rather, that things happen to people regardless as to their physical and mental health.

Obviously we can note particular transits, like the Uranus-Pluto square affecting his moon-Mars. Sometimes mental health issues are shown by conjunctions or harsh aspects to the moon, but I wouldn't want to speculate on this in a vacuum.

He just recently went through a dark mood and has been going through those lately. I think it's directly related to his work situation, though, he doesn't tell me exactly, so it could be related to something else. He's frustrated or tends to be frustrated these days. So I think that's an accurate interpretation.

My big concern is with his health at the moment, either internally or externally. He refused to get a physical, but as he says there is no reason for him to do so.

I don't like doing blind readings either, but also don't want to be biased by any input by you Cypo.

Thank you, Cap. :happy:

The moon/mars conjunction got my attention first, probably because of the recent transit mars hitting it a week or 3 ago, while trans Uranus was opposing the same configuration. This could act as a kick start for emotional/relational problems in the months to come.

Yeah. That and Saturn right on top of the ascendant, with the Venus/Neptune t-square always looks like its in neon whenever I look at his chart. Actually, I'm going to link his natal reading, done on the forums here, to this posting, under this sentence.

Brother's Forum Natal Reading: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55269

The chart overall gives me the impression that he is going through some changes concerning deeply ingrained emotional response patterns, possibly letting his strong emotionally charged thought process (Uranus in the 3rd) get the better of him. Jupiter transiting his mercury will only add to the emotional intensity experienced, and should be used as a tool for deciphering how and why he feels the way he does. Venus in Gemini probably adds the changeability (instability?) to his mindset when the underlying matters are examined and experienced emotionally.

My brother says that he is not going through anything like that. I fished around, asking him questions, but he says that this doesn't resonate with him.

Virgo Saturn on his ascendant along with Jupiter in the 12th could result in excessive nervous tension, or could even manifest as digestive problems (or both). That Saturn conj. ascendant may also have let him deny or avoid emotional introspection in the past, which may be why this moon/mars/Uranus configuration can manifest as a lot to deal with.

He is the king of avoiding emotional introspection. In fact, I think he is doing it right now as I ask him for his thoughts on these interpretations. But I can tell you, beyond a doubt, that he avoids and denies situations or any kind of discourse on his emotional and mental state.

The moon will be square transiting mars just before full moon on wednesday, which will be conjunct his sun. I would be on guard for violence and accidents, especially since he has a natal mars-moon conjunction in the 1st (anger over libra issues). It helps if you can identify potentially dangerous or explosive situations and take extra precaution.

Thank you !4C. This is exactly what I am worried about. I'll let you know how his Tuesday and Wednesday pans out.

The uranus-pluto square is working its way toward his AC/MC ruler, mercury, over the next year. The squares will align exactly with his mercury in may of next year. It looks like this would have more to do with 10th house issues (public reputation).

So May of 2015?

In april, the grand cross between mars-jupiter-uranus-pluto will be in his angular houses as well as within 2 degrees of AC/MC ruler. However, the balanced nature of the crosses tend to create mostly internal tension due to blocked actions. In group interactions you see a lot of arguments without action.

Oh yeah. I didn't notice that the transits will be forming a Grand-cross there. I'm looking at it right now. That's very close to the date of my concern, and roughly in the time period.

There is also a lunar eclipse on april that will be exactly square to sun. The last lunar eclipse was at the same degree in aries, so maybe that might offer some clues. Both eclipses are targeting the financial houses. In fact, the solar eclipse in april is also targeting the 8th house.

Do you fear a meltdown from financial pressures?

He might be. He's worried about his role as co-guaranter and that he might have made a terrible mistake. He's been thinking about possible financial problems if his investment doesn't pay off.

I do not usually read 3rd party charts but, in this case I made an exception.

Thank you, Marinka. :smile:

The chart was a bit deceiving, if you took a quick look, you might not see much. It was only after I started looking in greater attention to detail that the configurations became more visible.

Okay.

Starting with the transits

-Pluto is currently transiting in the 4th house of endings and of the home. It has been in this house for awhile so the disruptions associated with Pluto entering or leaving houses has already been felt. What is left is the angles it will make as it is passing through. It has already made an angle to the Moon which happens to be in the 1st house and this would have been a challenging angle being felt directly. Pluto occupies the 2nd house so would have been a money issue and since Pluto is now in the 4th, it would have affected the home. Pluto rules the 3rd house so it would have brought either siblings or neighbors into this equation. It could have been a move as 3rd can be associated with location. Moon rules the 11th and likely has a connection with a friendship that went sour during this time.

I talked to him about this, and I think this is what Waybread was discussing. He told me today that he's worried about an investment he made, that both of us signed of on (hence, his sibling). It might be our relationship going sour, but I really doubt it. We are so close that I don't even think that's possible. I'm trying to get feedback from him.

- Pluto next angle is to Mercury in the 10th house and Mercury rules the 10th. This will be a challenging angle is that it consist of opposition and/or confrontations. Status in the world would be impacted here and that is lokely in conjunction with "work". It may be that his ideals (3rd) are not consistent with the workplace. This is not a quick angle, it forms over many months and usually occurs 3 times.

He doesn't have to tell me about this because I know very well. He is receiving a lot of pressure by external forces to make a drastic career change, either a new job or re-educating himself for another profession. The situation is becoming critical.

- Neptune is transiting in Pisces and it puts it in the 6th house. Neptune would have moved into this house over the past few years and as such, I would have expected some illness/heath issue as it was passing in. Either that or an interest in alternative medicines/therapies. Neptune at 4 degrees will be making and inc angle to Mars (ruler of 8th) in the 1st. This particular configuration might suggest a sickness but, this will be the 3rd pass over as it has already done it twice. So if there was a matter of concern, that particular matter is resolving. Neptune rules the 7th so it brings the matter of the spouse into this particular house

Okay! You are hitting my panic button right now. He, just within the last few weeks, had a flue that last several weeks. He is over it now. Those he lives with become sick too, so perhaps that is where the 7th house issue comes in. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

- Uranus is transiting Aries and that put it in opposition to the Moon and will be in opposition to Mars. Uranus has already made 2 passes over Mars and as such, it is coming in for it's last pass and this matter will conclude. This particular angle could result in accidents and such and since Mars rules the 8th, could result in surgery - but that would have been in the past. Uranus is also inc to Jupiter (rules 4th) but that aspect is also on it's last pass. Uranus will be moving to square Mercury this year and that could result in unexpected accidents - so extra care required operating machinery or cars/bikes. I'm not seeing any other angle at the same time of the Uranus/mercury but, you might want to check that carefully - I may have missed something.

Yes! This is exactly what I am worried about. I will post my own reading after this.

- Saturn (ruler 5th) is coming up to conjunct Uranus (ruler of 6th) which is occurring in the 3rd house this indicates a 5th house items such as children/gambling possibly resulting in work/heath concerns. Trans Saturn also just crossed over into the 3rd house - this might indicate problems with siblings. Saturn is in trine angle to the sun which fortifies the physical/mental energy with stamina & strength so this would be a positive. Sun rules the 12th so if there is any indication of heath issues, with the saturn trine, over time the matters would resolve.

Again, the theme of health issues appears. It could be my own health, perhaps, since he is my brother, but I haven't anything to be concerned about. *knocks on wood, throws salt over the shoulder and crosses fingers*

- Jupiter is moving to conjunct the sun later this year and that is positive energy. Jupiter rules the 4th of endings/home and sun is the 12 ruler. This would be a positive indicator that any heath concerns would have the ability to resolve in a positive fashion. Jupiter is moving to square Pluto and in this case, Pluto rules the 3rd and Jupiter is the 4th. This is not the first indication of a 3rd house matter siblings/communication and in this case being impacted by Jupiter ruling endings/home.

I like this positive transit here. I've been looking for mitigating factors myself. That conjunction will be perfected around June 29th (approximately). The problem is that there are other factors coinciding that might cause this conduction to be inauspicious, which is a worry of mine.

On the progression -

moon moves into 4th - concentration on home/endings
sun moving into 12th - concentration on hidden dealings/hospitals/inner strength

Yes. :pinched:

The planet being angled this year is Mercury and since I use all the planets including Chiron, Mercury rules only the 10th. Mercury has the square from Uranus and the opp from Pluto but, it will also have the conjunction from Jupiter (although passing). The sun, with the trine from Saturn, is relatively strong.

I'm not sure where your concern is coming from while some of these upcoming angles will be challenging, there are other angles that hold some promise. Of course, I may have missed some angles in the chart or some other nuance.

Thank you again Marinka. (Check it, I even preserved your type face) :smile:

I am going to keep everyone abreast on what occurs in the future. As to what I saw that has me concerned, I shall share, in an abridged manner.

Primary Directions
At this time, I have not rectified my brother’s chart, so it is hard for me to say what his perfect birth time is, but looking at a window of several degrees of right ascension, I can say that at this time there are two directions that have me worried. The first is Mars directed to Jupiter and the other is Pluto directed to his ascendant. The later’s signification is obvious, while the other two might not be, but Mars is the ruler of my brother’s eighth house and Jupiter is the ruler of his fourth. Natally, as some have mentioned, Mars is in the first house of my brother, conjunct the Moon, and Saturn is conjoined to the ascendant.

The date in question is mid-march. I am very much concerned with that date. At that time, directed midheaven is trine my brother’s natal Saturn, and directed Jupiter is semi-square my brother’s natal Saturn. Directed Mars is sem-square my brother’s natal Pluto. Direct Mars, Moon and Pluto are all in my brother’s twelfth house, and Directed Moon is perfectly conjoined to my brother’s natal Jupiter. Directed Uranus is conjoined to my brother’s natal Pluto This is a very nasty configuration.

Solar Return
The SR Mars is conjoined to SR Jupiter, both of which are in a square harmonic with natal Mars. Natal Mars is in a square relationship to SR Pluto, from first house to Fourth house. Natal Mars is also in opposition to Uranus in the eighth house, and this is a huge, significant years as the SR ascendant aligns with the natal ascendant, also meaning that Saturn and Mars are in the first house and Jupiter is in the 12th house. (Note: I am not offering my interpretations because everyone here can fit the pieces together. Normally I would, but I am short on time.)

Progressions
My brother’s symbol of vitality, the Sun, is in a perfect sextile to Saturn, which is conjoined the ascendant (2º). Natal Jupiter is semi-square progressed Mars, the latter from the second house. Mars here is also semi-sextile the natal ascendant. Progressed Jupiter is sextile his natal Mercury.

Directions
Directed ascendant is square, perfectly at the moment, with his natal Sun. Directed Uranus is square his natal Saturn and ascendant, in opposition to the midheaven. Directed NN is conjunct natal Saturn, and his natal midheaven is at the bendings.

Transits
Mars perfects a square to my brother’s natal Sun in the middle of February. At this point it enters its retrograde period, and forms a square to my brother’s natal Sun again at mid-March. At this very time, the transiting Sun will be perfectly parallel to my brother’s natal Mars, as too will the Moon (and Chiron). This will occur at the exact time that transiting Mars perfects a square to my brother’s natal Sun. While Mar’s transits my brother’s natal Sun, the Natal Sun will be at the bendings of the lunar nodes, which will coincide with a conjunction from transiting Jupiter, and shortly following, transiting Mars will perfect its square, once again, to my brother’s natal Sun. While Mars is retrograde, it will conjoin the natal Moon at the same time that transiting Saturn forms a semi-square to natal Mars. And at this time, Mars will be leaving a square to natal Mercury as transiting Uranus forms a square to natal Mercury.

I am worried that my brother is going to become ill or suffer an injury in March or maybe later, between that point and sometime in July. The critical time for me is in March, approximately March 16th, as the transiting Sun activates the ascendant by an opposition and other aspects perfect.

I'll keep everyone posted, if you are curious.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I have not read the thread or the natal chart. Just giving out some ideas. Any major major major life event, "commonly" involves Solar eclipse (effective when you can visually observe the eclipse at your local). From personal experience as part of the confirmation along with other indications, Solar eclipse conjoined my ascendant ruler Mercury in 3rd visually visible in the early hour of morning. In natal Mercury in mutual reception with Mars ruler of 8th, ruler of 3rd and Sun, Mercury in Scorpio, I was hit, had surgery and that is how the legal case with the opposition insurance company started.

Cypocryphy

I have not read the thread or the natal chart. Just giving out some ideas. Any major major major life event, "commonly" involves Solar eclipse (effective when you can visually observe the eclipse at your local). From personal experience as part of the confirmation along with other indications, Solar eclipse conjoined my ascendant ruler Mercury in 3rd visually visible in the early hour of morning. In natal Mercury in mutual reception with Mars ruler of 8th, ruler of 3rd and Sun, Mercury in Scorpio, I was hit, had surgery and that is how the legal case with the opposition insurance company started.

Thank you, Poyi. I am think that since flu season doesn't end until March, beginning of April (here where I live), that my brother could end up with the H1N1 or something along those lines.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you, Poyi. I am think that since flu season doesn't end until March, beginning of April (here where I live), that my brother could end up with the H1N1 or something along those lines.

Well he will need to be first physical poor in immunity, then having the physical risk of exposure to such viruses. Major infective epidemic involving the outer planets, to hit the particular individual would need to be Very specific indicator such as midpoint of Mars, Neptune, Saturn combination that indicates weakening of the immune system, if life changing will show in progression, transit on natal, if only a temporary could be in lunar return most likely.

Seriously, if nothing personally significant, really not everyone will be in necessary risk on catching the real nasty flu. I work in hospital, personally, without natal potential, some people just never get infected.

Marinka

You might also want to post a solar arc. I find those to be as helpful and sometimes more helpful than the progressions.

waybread

Thanks for the feedback, Cypocryphy.

I have to say that an astute astrologer is not going to be swayed by the OPer's interpretation of a given situation.

I've done a lot of blind chart readings myself. I don't know if you read Nasser, Under One Sky, but he asked a dozen professional astrologers to do a completely blind reading of an anonymous subject. Their replies were all over the place! However, in a post of even a paragraph or so about the native, you pick up all kinds of verbal cues about the situation. These you can link to the chart, and I think they help to make the reading more accurate.

I've contradicted OPer's interpretations when I thought the horoscope indicated something else.

A truism of modern astrology is that if we have mastered a planet's core meaning to some extent, even a supposedly harsh transit can be mitigated or not even felt. We tend to get T-boned by transits when the planet/s symbolize an energy that we avoid, suppress, or manifest in its more negative manifestations. Another truism is that we have choices about how we manifest a planet's energies, whether positively or negatively.

So knowing the upcoming transits and progressions, hopefully you can suggest to your brother some helpful and empowering ways to manifest them. If he can do this, it should take the edge off of feeling blind-sided by whatever the heavens dish out at the moment.

Also, no planet is in the heavens just to hurt us (to paraphrase Steven Forrest.) They can all serve as teachers if we are receptive to their lessons.

Part of the reason why I asked if your brother were in a fragile state and my comment about normally "robust" people, is that I don't see a lot of hugely difficult stuff upcoming, other than the aforementioned Pluto transit which, these days, is also linked to its Uranus square. Anybody with planets or angles getting hit by these two planets is liable to feel it!

With his Pluto square sun, I think your brother is much in touch with Plutonian energies. Pluto can be an energy of "dominate or be dominated" so it can appear in people's lives as bullies and ruthless forces beyond our control. A more empowering interpretation moves beyond the domination trope, and is a stand for ongoing self-transformation. Pluto is the planet of metaphorically killing off anything "dead" or "dying" in one's life, so that new growth can take place. Where this occurs in one's life is indicated by the house position.

The moon represents one's emotional state, which can be gloomier at this time. It also represents one's mother, so if she is in the picture, just realize that your brother may find it difficult to be realistic about her. He may find her domineering or unreasonable at this time. It doesn't mean she is so, just that his moods will likely veer in this direction. The moon also gives one's home, so this might just be a good time to tackle those renos!

Uranus is the planet of sudden upsets, but it is also the great liberator. Uranus asks us to get out of a rut and explore new ways of being ourselves.

Transiting Mars is also a planet of sudden upsets, but because its transits go more quickly, usually we can see him coming, and then make a special effort just to stay out of arguments or physically dangerous situations for a few days.

Progressed Saturn hitting natal Uranus can be a time of frustration, because it asks us to temper our natural self-liberating potentials with a huge dose of reality-checking. But taken in this light, it can be a good maturational process.

Transiting Jupiter in the 10th house looks like a winner.

Neptune-Chiron in the 6th house of health can make someone susceptable to health issues that are difficult to diagnose. So this is a good time for your brother to build up his immune system, and cut back on any alcohol or drug use, because Neptune rules these substances. With Chiron opposing Jupiter, the good luck factor would be dampened somewhat. More positively, if he's a swimmer, Neptune might just help him do those laps as part of a fitness program.

Whenever people are fearful about upcoming transits, however, I always think it is helpful to (a) get ahead of the curve by working on and manifesting empowering interpretations; and (b) to realize that millions of people are born with these placements, and somehow their lives work out OK.

I hope this helps. I wasn't trying to be flippant in my initial response.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Well he will need to be first physical poor in immunity, then having the physical risk of exposure to such viruses. Major infective epidemic involving the outer planets, to hit the particular individual would need to be Very specific indicator such as midpoint of Mars, Neptune, Saturn combination that indicates weakening of the immune system, if life changing will show in progression, transit on natal, if only a temporary could be in lunar return most likely.

Seriously, if nothing personally significant, really not everyone will be in necessary risk on catching the real nasty flu. I work in hospital, personally, without natal potential, some people just never get infected.

Well, I suppose that's one way to go about it. The situation is that there is a bit of an H1N1 or flu problem here at the moment. Also, the reason you are not so prone to sickness is because (1) great effort is made to sanitize your work area and yourself and (2) you are constantly being exposed to different bacteria and viruses, which has the positive effect of strengthening your immune system. People who frequent other areas where such precautionary measures are not utilized, for example daycares, are more prone to infection.

You might also want to post a solar arc. I find those to be as helpful and sometimes more helpful than the progressions.

Yeah. I looked at that already (it's in my reply), but I don't know how to do the astro.com version of that. Maybe I overlooked it on the feature list. I'll have to check again. I did want to post that.

Cypocryphy

The Astrodienst solar arcs are mixed in with a transits and progressions chart. I tend just to do them by hand.

Yeah. I'm not sure if Marinka wanted a copy posted for others to look at or if she thinks I should analyze it. I did the later but not the former. It would take less time to just have astro.com do it, so I wouldn't have to scan it in.

poyi

Premium Member
Biologically yes, my immune system is consistently being challenged so much stronger than the common people. Hospital and hand hygiene are not ideal. In reality, nothing is clean and truly sterile. I still get nasty chest infection and you can really chase that in the lunar chart particularly through midpoints.

poyi

Premium Member
You maybe at higher chance of getting infection but then again so as all the other people around you when it comes to epidemic as environmental factor wise. My point is you will have to have indicator in the natal, progression, transit, solar arc etc to show that you are in this particular period having a lower immunity and high likelihood of suffering physical issues.

The Combination of Stellar Influences by Reinhold Ebertin, in the front of this book had mentioned a lot of the medical professions actually involved in the development of this book through their observation and research on their own patients.... Each group of midpoints have their own individual Psychological, Biological manifestation, Sociological in both positive and negative potentials stated. When you have accurate birth time, I can testify using midpoint alone can give you impressive predictive result when you stay strictly within the orbs.