Unemployed for long

sakhi123

Hi,
I am unemployed since April, 2013. I have tried every avenue but still am unable to get a job. Is there a possibility of getting a job in the future?
I have consulted astrologers, but none of their predictions came true about my job prospects.

DOB 17th september, 1973. time 12:10pm ( afternoon ) . place of birth lucknow

Attachments

• kundali.jpg
    kundali.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
jupiter dasa, jupiter debilated 3rd house for initiative and communications. makes elevated aspect over cancer 9th for luck. jupiter friendly with scorpio ascendant/lord mars. debilation cancelled as jupiter own pisces in the navamsa, tending to slow pace of growth however.

natal jupiter retrograde, acts like elevated planet but with delays. currently transit jupiter retrograde towards taurus 7th for career support, trines natal jupiter, as well as trines natal sun-elevated mercury virgo 11th for gains - hope things work out jupiter retrograde till first week March to hope for.

may wear jupiter's stone over a golden pendent over a chain touching heart, 5.25 pukhraj. light cow ghee diya daily mornings at the pooja for jupiter's blessings. donate 125gms yellow split chana dal at the shirdisaibaba temple or saint of your faith thursday mornings. jupiter lord 9th for luck debilated 10th from moon.

ketu the separative node transits natal moon-mars aries 6th for health and employment matters prone to injury-surgery. daily morning offer white til revadi prasad for Lord Ganapathy at the pooja at home. offer white til at Ganapathy temple once a week 125gms.

natal saturn-ketu 8th gemini prone to injury/surgery/accidents. light til oil lamp saturday late evenings and observe fast. donate 125gms whole urad dal at Vishnu temple wednesday late evenings.

currently saturn-rahu elevated libra 12th tending to foreign lands, while saturn is lord 3rd for initiative and also lord 4th for homeland transit 12th, 10th from jupiter/jupiter dasa.

natal rahu-ketu 2/8 axis prone to sudden issues in life. saturn-rahu opposition causing shrapityoga/pitrudosh, tending to rise and fall in life. daily late evenings may offer karpoor arathy to the photograph of grandfatherly figures. serve and respect such elders. donate at old age homes.

Scorpio ascendant represented by Mata Mahakali. asc lord mars over own aries 6th tending to be extra . moon-mars conjunct hence volatile emotions and finances. mars makes debilated aspect over inimical cancer 9th affecting luck factor.

donate 125gms each white rice and red masoordal at Mahakali Temple, tuesday late evenings, and whole unpeeled coconut, kumkum packet.

hope retro jupiter/jupiter dasa works out now by March to hope for and watch out for opportunities. transit jupiter retro taurus trines natal sun-mercury 11th for gains and friendships, and could promote corporate/govt contacts and with well placed people. saturn-rahu transit 12th elevated libra over natal venus could suggest foreign opportunities perhaps.

hope generic observations and suggestions help with hope!

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM GAM HREEM MAHA GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

sakhi123

Still no luck with finding a job. :sad:. I wore a pukhraj but no luck.
I didn't understand the update earlier. Will the jupiter be retrograde till march or after march. Can someone please explain the update by kshantaram-ji?

creativei

Hi sak 123

you are scorp asc mesha rasi . currently running guru dasa . guru is in 10 lord star which is nice but saturn ketu in 8th is not good ,lifelong astama sani. also saturn aspecting 10th too not good .

10th lord with 11th lord in own house is good but saturn stopping it .

u get good job in 2023 . rest of buktis too good .