Parts derived from the April 2, 3 C.E. [A.D.] chart for Jesus{?}

piercethevale

:mercury:

Asc. + :mercury: - :sun: = 19* :libra: 56' 28" ~ Part of Communication
Asc. + :mercury: - :moon: = 02* :taurus: 23' 37" ~ Part of Faith/Trust
Asc. + :mercury: - :venus: = 25* :scorpio: 01' 57" ~ Part of Art [April 17, 2021 Please note that this Part may possibly be in the previous degree. See other Parts listed below that have an addendum dated the same for further info.]
Asc. + :mercury: - :mars: = 12* :leo: 53' 29" ~ Part of Disputes [Innocence]
Asc. + :mercury: - :jupiter: = 18* :pisces: 37' 10" ~ Part of Hope [aka Part of Integrity, aka Part of Association] [please note that the Part of Fortune derived from this chart is also in the same degree and that the Sabian Symbolism is: "A Master Instructs His Disciple{s}]
Asc. + :mercury: - :saturn: = 23* :cancer: 22' 53" ~ Part of Danger [Violence]
Asc. + :mercury: - :uranus: = 23* :libra: 36' 32" ~ Part of Astrology [Eccentricity]
Asc. + :mercury: - :neptune: = 07* :pisces: 23' 21" ~ Part of Gossip [Here's a treatise on this Part https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php?threads/asc-mercury-neptune.149885/ ]
Asc. + :mercury: - :pluto: = 00* :aries: 50' 09" ~ Part of Popularity [Doubtful, one of 3 formulas titled this. Presently favored to be "Transformation of Others' Minds"]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
:venus:

Asc. + :venus: - :sun: = 25* :leo: 37' 48" ~ Part of Love/Appreciation
Asc. + :venus: - :moon: = 08* :pisces: 04' 57" ~ Part of Daughters [Comfort]
Asc. + :venus: - :mercury: = 06* :leo: 24' 37" ~ Part of Treasure [Security]
Asc. + :venus: - :mars: = 18* :gemini: 34' 49" ~ Part of Play [Variety]
Asc. + :venus: - :jupiter: = 24* :sagittarius: 18' 30" ~ Part of Praise [Sentiment]
Asc. + :venus: - :saturn: = 29* :taurus: 04' 13" ~ Part of Mans' Marriage [I believe it to be the Part of the Contentment of the Soul]
Asc. + :venus: - :uranus: = 29* :leo: 17' 52" ~ Part of Fascination [Perversion]
Asc. + :venus: - :neptune: = 13* :capricorn: 04' 41" ~ Part of Deceit [Vanity]
Asc. + :venus: - :pluto: = 06* :pisces: 31' 29" ~ Part of Influence [Popularity]
{A number of us here at the forum have seen enough evidence convince us that this is actually a Part of Self Sacrifice}
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
:mars:

Asc. + :mars: - :sun: = 07* :sagittarius: 46' 16" ~ Part of Commerce
Asc. + :mars: - :moon: = 20* :gemini: 13' 25" ~ Part of Womans' Marriage [Also called Part of Trickery' a title I'm now almost completely convinced of. ]
Asc. + :mars: - :mercury: = 18* :scorpio: 35' 05" ~ Part of Intelligence/Skill
Asc. + :mars: - :venus: = 12* :leo: 51' 45" ~ Part of Fulfillment [I believe it to be 'Obligations']
Asc. + :mars: - :jupiter: = 06* :aries: 26' 58" ~ Part of Debate [Daring Action, Arrogance]
Asc. + :mars: - :saturn: = 11* :virgo: 12' 41" ~ Part of Distress [sickness]
Asc. + :mars: - :uranus: = 11* :sagittarius: 26' 20" ~ Part of Surprise [?]*
Asc. + :mars: - :neptune: = 25* :aries: 13' 09" ~ Part of Disappointments [I believe it to be 'Personal Restraint']
Asc. + :mars: - :pluto: = 18* :gemini: 39' 57" ~ Part of Popularity [?]
[Also known as the Part of Preparation, I think both titles are way off. This formula is about the closest thing I could imagine for a Part of War, or something along the lines of a Part of Blind Rage, Destructive Action. Please note that the natal Mars taken from the chart is at 18* :gemini: 55' 32" and is conjunct this Part!].

ps. *The Part of Surprise, above is aka the Part of Homosexuality, but somehow at the time I didn't see it as being applicable to a mundane chart, from which the template I used is from, the Parts lists for the USA natal chart thread of mine. I give this info so as to not appear biased towards the Gay, Lesbian and or Transgender members and visitors to this forum. If there is anyone that feels I should include it with the USA natal Parts listing, I'll be glad to include it at their request [as all it should take is just one single vote ...for what ever reason they have... It's just that I, personally, don't think it would have any bearing on the matter as applied in concept to a nation. thanks, ptv.]

Last edited:

piercethevale

:jupiter:

Asc. + :jupiter: - :sun: = 02* :gemini: 02' 35" ~ Part of Increase and Benefits
Asc. + :jupiter: - :moon: = 14* :sagittarius: 29' 44" ~ Part of Sons
Asc. + :jupiter: - :mercury: = 12* :taurus: 49' 24" ~ Part of Benevolence
Asc. + :jupiter: - :venus: = 07* :cancer: 08' 04" ~ Part of Mothers' Family
Asc. + :jupiter: - :mars: = 24* :pisces: 59' 36" ~ Part of Discord
Asc. + :jupiter: - :saturn: = 05* :pisces: 29' 00" ~ Part of Brethren
Asc. + :jupiter: - :uranus: = 05* :gemini: 42' 39" ~ Part of Sudden Luck [Bequest]
Asc. + :jupiter: - :neptune: = 19* :libra: 29' 28" ~ Part of Speculation [Behest]
Asc. + :jupiter: - :pluto: = 12* :sagittarius: 56' 16" ~ Part of Benevolence
[I doubt that is correct. I'm thinking, at this time, that it would be something as to "Transformative Growth', or possibly Destruction or Transformation of Philosophy, Religion or Ideals.]
:saturn:

Asc. + :saturn: - :sun: = 27* :sagittarius: 16' 50" ~ Part of Tragedy/Fatality
Asc. + :saturn: - :moon: = 09* :cancer: 43' 40" ~ Part of Hidden Identity [Influence, Oration]
Asc. + :saturn: - :mercury: = 08* :sagittarius: 03' 39" ~ Part of Faithfulness [Stability]
Asc. + :saturn: - :venus: = 02* :aquarius: 22' 19" ~ Part of Economy [Agriculture]
Asc. + :saturn: - :mars: = 20* :libra: 13' 52" ~ Part of Surgery [Army, Police]
Asc. + :saturn: - :jupiter: = 24* :aries: 58' 34" ~ Part of Life/Reincarnation [Siblings & Family]
Asc. + :saturn: - :uranus: = 00* :capricorn: 56' 56" ~ Part of Sudden Parting
Asc. + :saturn: - :neptune: = 14* :taurus: 43' 45" ~ Part of Slander [Timidity]
Asc. + :saturn: - :pluto: = 08* :cancer: 10' 33" ~ Part of Repression

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
:uranus:

Asc. + :uranus: - :sun: = 27* :virgo: 03' 13" ~ Part of Catastrophe
Asc. + :uranus: - :moon: = 09* :aries: 30' 22" ~ Part of Unusual Events [Misinterpretation]
Asc. + :uranus: - :mercury: = 07* :virgo: 50' 02" ~ Part of Messages & Astrology [Originality] [Imho, it's about 'Omens & 'Signs.]
Asc. + :uranus: - :venus: = 02* :scorpio: 08' 42" ~ Part of Wastefulness[?]
Asc. + :uranus: - :mars: = 20* :cancer: 00' 14" ~ Part of Transformation [Unpreparedness] [Imho, Part of Intuitive Awareness of the Higher Self] April 17, 2021. Please note that this Part is actually in the previous degree, possibly by as much as 00* 02' 35", as a birth even the slightest more possible than one second in time earlier than 5:23 P.M. puts it in the previous degree and at present I'm rather convinced that the birth occurred at between 5:22:49 and 5:22:54 P.M.
Asc. + :uranus: - :jupiter: = 25* :capricorn: 43' 55" ~ Part of Happiness [Entertainment]
Asc. + :uranus: - :saturn: = 00* :cancer: 29' 38" ~ Part of Exile [Confidence]
Asc. + :uranus: - :neptune: = 14* :aquarius: 30' 06" ~ Part of Termination [Occultism]
Asc. + :uranus: - :pluto: = 08* :aries: 56' 54" ~ Part of Change

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

piercethevale

:neptune:

Asc. + :neptune: - :sun: = 13* :taurus: 16' 24" ~ Part of Treachery [Madness, Self-Entrapment]
Asc. + :neptune: - :moon: = 25* :scorpio: 43' 33" ~ Part of Delusion [Duplicity]
Asc. + :neptune: - :mercury: = 24* :aries: 03' 13" ~ Part of Fraud, Divination [Here's a treatise on this Part https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php?threads/asc-mercury-neptune.149885/ ]
Asc. + :neptune: - :venus: = 18* :gemini: 21' 53" ~ Part of Ideal Love [gravely mistaken to be considered to be a Part of False Love and also as one of Corruptness]
Asc. + :neptune: - :mars: = 06* :pisces: 13' 25" ~ Part of Damage [Misunderstanding]
Asc. + :neptune: - :jupiter: = 11* :virgo: 57' 06" ~ Part of Perspicacity [The former title of Malignancy & Cancer were totally wrong for this Part] see for explanation at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1106605#post1106605
Asc. + :neptune: - :saturn: = 16* :aquarius: 42' 49" ~ Part of Obstruction [Caution]
Asc. + :neptune: - :uranus: = 16* :taurus: 56' 28" ~ Part of Guidance [Inspiration, Occultism]
Asc. + :neptune: - :pluto: = 24* :scorpio: 10' 05" ~ Part of Slyness[?]

_________________________________________________________________________________________
:pluto:

Asc. + :pluto: - :sun: = 19* :pisces: 49' 36" ~ Part of Organization [Miracles, Gavel{?}]
Asc. + :pluto: - :moon: = 02* :libra: 16' 45" ~ Part of Influence & Magnetism
Asc. + :pluto: - :mercury: = 00* :pisces: 36' 25" ~ Part of Location Likely only for Horary use. Presently in favor to "Transformation of Ones' Mind" ]
Asc. + :pluto: - :venus: = 25* :aries: 55' 05" ~ Part of Libido [Energy, Stimulation]{It is the formula opposite that of Self Sacrifice and thus this is a Part, to coin a term on the spot, of 'Selfish Satiation'}
Asc. + :pluto: - :mars: = 12* :capricorn: 46' 37" ~ Part of Strategy
Asc. + :pluto: - :jupiter: = 18* :cancer: 30' 18" ~ Part of Positive & Helpful Changes
Asc. + :pluto: - :saturn: = 23* :sagittarius: 16' 01" ~ Part of Organization [I go with this over the first one. See my thread on Hillary Clinton]
Asc. + :pluto: - :uranus: = 23* :pisces: 29' 40" ~ Part of Radical Change
Asc. + :pluto: - :neptune: = 07* :leo: 16' 19" ~ Part of Subtle or Hidden Changes

_________________________________________________________________________________________
:sun:

Asc. + :sun: - :moon: = 13* :aries: 10' 26" ~ Part of Soul [Spirit]
Asc. + :sun: - :mercury: = 11* :virgo: 30' 06" ~ Part of Liberty
Asc. + :sun: - :venus: = 05* :scorpio: 48' 46" ~ Part of Harmony [Boredom]
Asc. + :sun: - :mars: = 23* :cancer: 40' 18" ~ Part of Retribution [Initiative]
Asc. + :sun: - :jupiter: = 29* :capricorn: 23' 59" ~ Part of Accomplishment
Asc. + :sun: - :saturn: = 04* :cancer: 09' 42" ~ Part of Father [Advancement]
Asc. + :sun: - :uranus: = 04* :libra: 21' 23" ~ Part of Surety [Individuality, Intellectuality{?}]
Asc. + :sun: - :neptune: = 18* :aquarius: 10' 10" ~ Part of Genius [?]
Asc. + :sun: - :pluto: = 11* :aries: 36' 58" ~ Part of Interaction[?]

Last edited:

piercethevale

:moon:

Asc. + :moon: - :sun: = 18* :pisces: 16' 08" ~ Part of Fortune
Asc. + :moon: - :mercury: = 29* :aquarius: 02' 57" Part of Service [Spiritual Service in the Highest]
please note that another obscure Part called the Part of Bondage shares the exact same co-ordinates as the Part of Service as its formula is Asc. + :moon: - Ruler of :moon: and as His Moon was in Virgo, which is ruled by Mercury, it comes out one and the same.
Asc. + :moon: - :venus: = 23* :aries: 21' 37" ~ Part of Mother [Mind of Female]
Asc. + :moon: - :mars: = 11* :capricorn: 13' 09" ~ Part of Kings [Disaasociation]
Asc. + :moon: - :jupiter: = 16* :cancer: 56' 50" ~ Part of Luck [Sons]
Asc. + :moon: - :saturn: = 21* :sagittarius: 42' 33" ~ Part of Inheritance & Legacy
Asc. + :moon: - :uranus: = 11* :pisces: 56' 12" Part of Friends [Dramatization]
Asc. + :moon: - :neptune: = 05* :virgo: 43' 01" Part of Revelation [Insincerity]
Asc. + :moon: - :pluto: = 29* :virgo: 09' 49" Part of Galvanization[?] [Race, Race & Race Consciousness{?}]
________________________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE NOTE:
In the following I have lost the exact seconds of the degree for a few of the Parts/Lots, those that use a House Cusp in the formula. Yet, as to what amount of seconds of a degree any Astrological Part, or Planet, or luminary, House cusp, etc. are of such little possible cause for concern that I am posting those Parts anyways. As the birth chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus needs only the Asc. in the first degree of Libra as the prime prerequisite there is about a four minute window of time that He could of been born during any one of those.240 seconds of time. Though I did manage to get it narrowed down to a 30 second window in time. I only claim to be accurate within 15 seconds in time either way [my clairvoyant says the actual time is a few seconds before that which I published, r.e. 5:23 pm] [April 17, 2021 Please note that I now know that the time could not have been any earlier than eleven seconds in time and thus no Part in these lists can possibly be any more than 00* 02' 29" less]. I know that there are at least a couple of astrological Parts that are close to a degrees' cusp and that the previous degrees Sabian Symbol is the one that obviously "fits the profile". When I first cast the chart at astrodienst their computer ephemeris only dealt with whole minutes and 5:23 was closer to the actuality than 5:22, or 5:24. As Astrodienst has deliberately changed the data for that date and time about six or seven years ago and in fact advancing Pluto the entire 00* 02' 00" that the JPL computer programmer that created the basic program, that astrodienst uses, said could be adjusted, plus or minus, as to the given position He had Pluto at in the original program. Those guys are actual rocket scientists, folks, and despite what the programmer said was allowable, I will wager dollars to donuts that Pluto was in the exact right position in the original program. What astrodienst did by moving Pluto a full 2 minutes of a degree.... I figured it out a few years back, I don't have those figures handy but I do remember that they moved Pluto somewhere as to around 4 million miles distance in space from the original charts' position given for Pluto. Astodienst claims this is due to their switching to a new basic program but I have a number of charts made before that date of the programs being switched in which adjustments had already been made and a number of adjustments at that as the charts I produced were made on different dates prior and all show different positions for Pluto. Yet they still deny doing so or at least so have to this day.
Obviously the Vatican is rather put out by this little chart I managed to produce and keep in mind that the Swiss have been providing the Pope with protection, free of charge, for centuries.

Thanks, ptv

Seven Hermetic Lots

Lot of Fortune [Day] ~ 18* :pisces: 16' 08"
Lot of Soul/Spirit [Day] ~ 13* :aries: 10' 26"
Lot of Courage ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :mars: = 00* :cancer: 04'
Lot of Eros ~ Asc. + :venus: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 24* :leo: 20'
Lot of Necessity ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae:- :mercury: = 17* :leo: 54'
Lot of Victory ~ Asc. + :jupiter: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 00* :gemini: 45'

Lot of Nemesis ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - Saturn = 10* :gemini: 34' [aka Part of Sudden Advancement, which I find to be a more suitable term]
[It is implied that there are three more of these "Lots". Using the outlining pattern they would consist of Asc + :uranus: - Part of Spirt, and Asc. + :pluto: - Part of Spirit. ...as to what they represent is under study. As for, Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :neptune: see below. ]

Asc. + :sun: - :parsfortunae: = 24* :leo: 19' 43" ~ Part of Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances [those that He deemed as such]
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :sun: =07* :virgo: 06' 51" ~ Part of Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances [those that deem Him as such]
Asc. + :moon: - C8 = 01* :pisces: 51' ~ Part of Ancestral Heritage
Asc. + :jupiter: - :parsfortunae: = 25* :gemini: 39' 01" ~ Part of Success
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 05* :virgo: 48' 58" ~ Part of Basis [Day]{A number of us here at the forum have produced enough evidence to convince us that this is actually a Part of 'Base Inclinations & Desires'}
Asc. + Part of Soul/Spirit - :parsfortunae: = 25* :libra: 37' 36" ~ Part of Basis [Night]{We have determined, for considerable evidence, that this Part is in actuality a Part of 'Spiritual Aspirations'}
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :saturn: = 10* :gemini: 33' 16" ~ Part of Sudden Advancement. [Hermetic Lot of Nemesis]
Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :neptune: = 24* :capricorn: 33' 44" ~ Part of Imprisonment
Asc. + :moon: - Pre-natal New or Full Moon = 01* :aries: 50' 32" ~ Pars Hyleg
Asc. + Moon - Pre-natal Full Moon =16* :libra: 01' 12" [as the time I've been using since the beginning being exactly 5:23 P.M. and now knowing that it needs to be rectified by 15 to 20 seconds less all of these Parts would be reduced by about 3' 30" and then this Part actually is in the previous degree. ] April 17, 2021 Please Note that I've done the necessary calculations and have found that the birth could not have been any earlier than 5:22:49 P.M. The most any Part can be rectified is minus 00* 02' 35", but the time being no earlier that 5:22:49" then limits the rectification to no more than minus 00* 02' 29" less
Asc. + Moon - Post Natal Full Moon = 17* :virgo: 25' 31" [please note this is the same Sign and degree of the USA's natal Part of Fortune]
Asc. + Moon - Post Natal New Moon = 03* :pisces: 08' 18"
Asc. + 19*:aries: - :sun: = 07* :libra: 50' ~ Part of Nobility & Honor [Day] [I have no faith whatsoever in these so called Parts of Nobility & Honor as I am convinced there is no truth to their actually being "dignified degrees"]
Asc. + 03*:taurus: - :moon: = xx* ? xx' xx" ~ Part of Nobility & Honor [Night]
Asc. + C7th - :venus: = 07* :pisces: 43' ~ Part of Marriage/Partners
Asc. + :venus: - C7th = xx* ? xx' xx" ~ Part of Divorce
Asc. + C8th - :moon: =29* :aries: 36' ~ Part of Death & Disaster [Unproven in my opinion]
Asc. + R8th - :saturn: = 11* :virgo: 13' ~ Part of Peril
Asc. + R12th - :neptune: = 07* :pisces: 23' 21" ~ Part of Assassination
M.C. + :sun: - :moon: = 13* :capricorn: 31' 17" ~ Part of Destiny
:jupiter: + :neptune: - :uranus: = 24* :cancer: 26' ~ Part of Bankruptcy
:mars: + :neptune: - :uranus: = 02* :scorpio: 43' 21" ~ Part of Assassination [Another "Part" of the same name, I'm partial to the other formula, but this is definitely something. See my thread on George 'Dubya' Bush and also the thread on Richard Nixon..ptv]

* Yes, I realize this is conj. the Moon. I would like to remind all that this degree is considered to be the first step on the true path of discipleship...and Galvanization does sound like it applies here. ...it seems to apply to Race or Racial Consciousness in the USA chart... I'll have to give this particular Part more thought ...also could use some input...testimonials, on this formula and what it signifies.

As this thread was started before we became aware that the formula Asc + Mars - Pluto delineates a Part of Rage, or War [more appropriate for mundane charts of nations] and subsequently realizing that this proposed chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus has it's Mars in the same degree as this "Part of Rage" and, in addition, the later realization that the, so called, "Part of False Love" is actually a Part of Ideal, or Idealized Love, and that this chart does also produce that particular Part at the same degree as the natal Mars and the "Part of Rage" Ii amounts to a most thought provoking, and a most profound, revelation... in that it is so perfectly fitting for the Man from Nazareth, aka, "The Prince of Peace". If you give it some thought, yourselves, you'll most likely come to the same realization that I have, which is, that when He was brought to the point of rage, and his natal Mars then gave an impetus to take action, He would subject the causation to an assault of Ideal Love. Turning the other cheek, as He is reputed to have said. If that doesn't convince the most doubtful in the veracity of this natal chart, then I don't know what might do it... they're a hopeless lot, imho.

It became clear to us that the so called "Part of False Love" having Neptune in the position of the "Significator" and Neptune being a source of inner vision, that with Venus, the planet that is of the Heart and the source of ones own sensibilities of Love and Affections, being in the position and role of the "Trigger" and thus triggering the attributes and influences of Neptune [the "Higher Octave" of Venus] known to be the source of ones dreams and fancies of imagination, i.e. that "inner vision" in ones mind, it was quite easily deduced by all that this formula does truly provide an Astrological Lot of "Ideal Love". The opposite formula, i.e. Asc. + Venus - Neptune and as to what that produces? ...well, now that would certainly be easily assumed to be something of a "False Love" then, now wouldn't it?... or it may indicate those that would deem yourself as to be an incarnation of their vision of an "Ideal Love"? That is a question to as yet be resolved.

The point here is to know and understand that the precept [given by the Sabian Symbol for that Sign and degree] his natal Mars embodied, and the precept that gave cause as for Him to release rage upon anyone or anything, were both also the very same precept of the vision Yeshu'a/Jesus had, and that He held to be that of the embodiment, of His Ideal Love. All three were all one and the same in precept [which is revealed symbolically by the Sabian Symbol for the 19th degree of Gemini]... thus it could be said that Yeshu'a/Jesus' notion of waging war. or taking out his rage upon someone, anyone at all, was to wage love upon them... i.e. what He held to be the all embodiment of Ideal Love... Just beautiful, don't you all agree?
To those that dis-believe the chart for April 2, 3 C.E. [A.D.] to be that of Jesus/Yeshua, would you please direct such critiques to the thread on the chart itself...as this thread is only a supplemental index to that one, and it will save a lot of confusion in the future, thank you, ptv.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Awesome :happy:

Something interesting:

His part of astrology/eccentricity, at 23.37 libra, is almost exactly between my part of influence at 22.51 libra and sudden parting at 24.29 libra... the symbolism for it sheds more light too :p

Also our composite moon is conjunct my mc/lilith, and the composite lilith conjuncts my natal moon.. hmmm.

Thank you this is great to have.

piercethevale

Something interesting:

His part of astrology/eccentricity, at 23.37 libra, is almost exactly between my part of influence at 22.51 libra and sudden parting at 24.29 libra... the symbolism for it sheds more light too :p

Also our composite moon is conjunct my mc/lilith, and the composite lilith conjuncts my natal moon.. hmmm.

... and right near my natal Saturn at 22* Libra 17' and near my natal Neptune...

..but as to you it is within a degree of conj. on either side,yet in a different degree and symbolism from either...How Interesting,...!!?!!

piercethevale

That effort still killed my entire afternoon...over 5 hours just to list them.
When in doubt check the math for yourselves and if you catch an error please let me and the other members know...and I'll correct the listing.
Thanks, [I'm shutting the computer off for the rest of the day. Have a lovely Saturday night - Sunday morning, ya' all.]

Phoenix Venus

... and right near my natal Saturn at 22* Libra 17' and near my natal Neptune...

..but as to you it is within a degree of conj. on either side,yet in a different degree and symbolism from either...How Interesting,...!!?!!

His part of life/reincarnation is conjunct my jupiter, part of spiritual inheritance, and part of mothers family, all at the same degree.

i sent you a bunch of emails just a little bit ago, getting kind of carried away like usual :happy: some interesting spectulations there... let me know what you think.

piercethevale

whoa, you did a composite with the Yeshu'a chart or are you referring to a different chart?
I have a thread on doing composites with the Yeshu'a chart... it is a study in progress...nothing conclusive...but, I have been constantly referring to it and prog. composites as well...and so far, I've got no complaints.

Phoenix Venus

whoa, you did a composite with the Yeshu'a chart or are you referring to a different chart?
I have a thread on doing composites with the Yeshu'a chart... it is a study in progress...nothing conclusive...but, I have been constantly referring to it and prog. composites as well...and so far, I've got no complaints.

Yes, a composite with Yeshuas. I think i read you mention it somewhere or the other. I'll go find the thread most certainly!

I'm sure your brain is racked with numbers. go recover! Hopefully i can pull myself away before looking at too many more parts :wink::whistling:

Phoenix Venus

hey, ptv.. when you get back.. what do you think of the symbolism behind difference in degree? for example say some points are 10 or 7 minutes away from each other...? of course, the charts would have to be exact. (though you might be able to find exactitude by figuring out which closest degree/minutes equals up to the same number as their numerology [their full date added up and reduced]... though i cannot say with any certainty that this works for everyone or even the majority of people, it might simply be a bias note of trend..)

piercethevale

Something interesting:

Okay, never mind my Q. as to a composite with whom, as i figured it out. Did you also include the PoF and the Vertex...if not check them out and I like to toss in Eris and Parsival just for fun...
Then I did a composite between you and I ...seems that 22* Capricorn xx' is a pointed degree,,,as that is also my natal Part of Eros.

okay...
...brain overload... I'm done for today...bye!

Last edited:

piercethevale

oh wow, i hadn't even noticed that conjunction is at my part of hidden identity, the lady of samaria..:cool:

[I did say something about a possibility that you may have been that woman... in that time.]

[April 24, 2021. I thought that I'd update this post as to what discovery was made over the ensuing years. Through the effort of a renowned, highly reputable, clairvoyant, and one personally proven to me over the course of 18 years, it was revealed that Phoenix Venus was alive and in association with the Nazarene, a very close association in fact, but it is not my liberty to say anything more or to "name names". That revelation did shed a great deal of light on why we have the synastry we do, the composite chart between us that has such a dynamic synastry with the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus, and also with the natal chart of the U.S.A. She wasn't the "Woman of Sumeria" is all I will say, but she was a woman to whom Jesus/Yeshu'a may have revealed as much, if not more?]

Actually your Part of Hidden Identity aka Part of Oration, I calculate that to be @ 05* Taurus 41' 39", thus in the preceding degree and symbolism...but you should consider it to be the succedent degree...as you are applying yourself to your life in a spiritually conscious manner.

Check out the symbolism for the 10th of Aquarius, my Part of Soul/Spirit...and then consider that, sometime in my early 50s, I suddenly find out about all these previous lives I supposedly have had and that this present life was never really mine to do with as I pleased ...that it is more of a continuance of one or two of the previous lives.

What was it that was said by the Forrest Gump character, about life being like a box of chocolates and not knowing what you were going to bite into... I got one of those boxes that THEY knew what I'd be biting into ...every time.

In case you're interested and haven't already checked it out. My Part of Hidden Identity is @15* :cancer: 24' 31" ...read the Sabian Symbol while keeping in mind that Dane Rudhyar titled his book on the symbols, "An Astrological Mandala".
Also...as you saw the photos I sent you "Of my little friends" [the 'Sprites' or 'Faeiries'], read the symbol for my natal Venus @ 15* :aries: 06'

Last edited:

piercethevale

As to those Parts I finally obtained [only after finally doing the calculations for the Trans-Saturnian Parts and a few others, nearly 9 years after I first produced a chart for this time and date.]
I find that the Part of Hope aka Part of Associations being in the 19th degree of Pisces, which is the same for the Part of Fortune for this chart to be exceptionally poignant considering the symbolism.

Also, I find it to be somewhat reinforcing that the Asc. + :venus: - :pluto: formula for a Part of Popularity aka Part of Influence is in the same sign, degree and thus having the same symbolism as His natal Venus.

Phoenix Venus

[I did say something about a possibility that you may have been that woman... in that time.]

Actually your Part of Hidden Identity aka Part of Oration, I calculate that to be @ 05* Taurus 41' 39", thus in the preceding degree and symbolism...but you should consider it to be the succedent degree...as you are applying yourself to your life in a spiritually conscious manner.

i've got to run in a minute but just real quick.. i noticed you have quite a few of my placements as a degree early. i wonder if you have the wrong chart for me.. some i've posted have 820 birthtime but the correct timing is actually 825 am. asc should be at 1.09 scorpio and mc is 6.24 leo. I'll be back in an hour or so to read the rest.

Phoenix Venus

Check out the symbolism for the 10th of Aquarius, my Part of Soul/Spirit...and then consider that, sometime in my early 50s, I suddenly find out about all these previous lives I supposedly have had and that this present life was never really mine to do with as I pleased ...that it is more of a continuance of one or two of the previous lives.

What was it that was said by the Forrest Gump character, about life being like a box of chocolates and not knowing what you were going to bite into... I got one of those boxes that THEY knew what I'd be biting into ...every time.

In case you're interested and haven't already checked it out. My Part of Hidden Identity is @15* :cancer: 24' 31" ...read the Sabian Symbol while keeping in mind that Dane Rudhyar titled his book on the symbols, "An Astrological Mandala".
Also...as you saw the photos I sent you "Of my little friends" [the 'Sprites' or 'Faeiries'], read the symbol for my natal Venus @ 15* :aries: 06'

This is one of the things i think i was supposed to be made aware of! That i was stubbornly denying for some time.

my part of revelation, you know the one with the lady and the floopy hat protecting from east wind, says this:

This suggests a probationary stage in the process of individualization. Under protective guidance a still most receptive person (a woman) is being influenced by spiritual forces.

so yeah... that and a few other symbols in my chart seem to indicate that there are some strong spiritual influences in my life guiding me towards service of humanity.. and my guys said to your guys "hey go get him to find her she's drifting" haha. I had been in a rather depressed state lately.. (worrying too much about the state of things..)

It definitely makes me have a very different viewpoint about the root of my thoughts and actions.. (for instance even in that lucid dream i had why did i pick to turn it into a garden..it seemed very much "my" own consious thought but was it really..?) (do you have anything at cancer 25? it suggest spiritual "surrender" as well.. it's my part of courage which the symbols is "A willful man is overshadowed by a descent of superior power")

Hey your part of hidden identity is my bf's IC. I printed out his axis sabian symbols but he didn't read it LOL...

And your venus is very closely conjunct my part of benevolance, assurance at 15.04 aries.

Last edited: