Did this music mogul think I talented even though its not my field?

Arijana

Alright,hi everyone. A reallz strange thing happened to me.
I was witnesing an audition for singing,actuallly, it was about over. I was not part of it becuase I dont do singing ,I cnat sing,its not that Im tone deaf I have an ok normal voice but not an exemplary singing one,besides acting is my chosen career not singing.It was more so a music event for a selected few I think. I was one of the people who had to take care of the stage, reallz minor thing, almost like I was part of the staff so I wanst anybody important there. As that hall was empty,or so I thought I only saw a few people sitting farther from the stage discussing and joking around but I thought they were just random people or guests talking. The lights were on and the stage was ful of props, and I was joking with my guy friend who was behind the stage,and,since I was already on the stage I turned around and just started walking on it,like I was about to preform, and when I reached the center of the stage and more father from that I stopped and put mz hands on my waist and stared at the empty seats..dont know what was it,I probably looked authoritative since I got in my stage presence because I heard one of the peoplke farther say '''who is that girl''
and next thing ya know,they brought me,to me meet.....him. Behold,one of the people whom I thought was some random manager of the event sitting with the other people was a huge,huge, mainstream music mogul. He is much older than me, he was a singer but he turned to producing,he has his own very famous very huge record company. We were basically alone since they took me to his privatr oom where his wife was also there. His wife is, btw,also a very famous singer from where I am at,so I was kinda...dumstruck. The --room-- looked like a miny apartment though. He sat right next to me,and we talked.....about a lot of things...actually I found it so cool I have finally someone older,with such success,talking with me about the entertainment industry,although mostly I think he was just trying to grasb who I am.... As we were talking,we were talking for quite a while and as he was talking he started mentioning me....in context of singing. I told him honestly I cant sing,Im not a singer ( although I do sing ok I went to music school and all but I dont meet any extraodinary singing standards,plus its not my thing ) and he said ''never mind'' and told me how something pop would suiit me and started humming words to a chorus...which he bz the looks of it made up on the spot...um...bizzare. I again told him that I have this great friend of mine who is at the Academy who sings wonderfully and all her life and he said that he is interestted in me,not in her. we talked some more,and basically he said that what he would wanna do would take time,he gave me his contacts,and explained to me where should I go and what should I do in his absence, like in the sense that he will keep his eyes on me,gave me his personal number and his contacts...... so I bid farewell.

This is really,really,out of the blue and quite bizzare..but my question is '' did he see some talent in me despite the fact that I am not a singer'' ?

i have no idea how to interpret this chart,at all,so I need help.

I am venus in cancer,although combusted which is not good,I cnat see some things straight although the combustion is leaving me. I have some dignity as Venus in Cancer,no? Yeah, his physical body is the Sun conjunct me, I did get a feeling that he was somehow attracted to me,or found me attractive which I didnt really like,but that was just a hunch. I dont know whom to take him for, I know 7th house rules other people but he is not a love interest so I would take him as either the Moon in Aires in the 7th, since Moon rules the 10th house, or,something I see more fitting for him, Saturn in Libra in my first house..because Aquarius rules my 5th house of entertainment.

If I took him as Moon,all is not well, he is in his fall, in the sign of Aries,other people making a square to me. However me being in Cancer says sometjing about the way he sees me and that he generally really liked me since I come from a place where he is strongest. Have no idea what the square here would represent. If I took him as Saturn in Libra and in my first house it would be very positive,becaus eit suggests that he really liked me,although there is not aspect.

Whats your opinion about this?

i51.tinypic.com/2m3sbgj.gif

Arijana

Its bizzare that I am combusted,which means I am powerless here. well,true, I cant really do anything. I rescieve Sun which is his physical body so the sun here does not act like a malefic correct? teh only question is,who should I take him as,the Moon, Mars or Saturn? Logical answer would be the Moon as it rules the 10th but Im really iffy that he appears in a chart in FALL m since he did not seem that way to me,rather,more saturnian.... short on words,but polite,nice...
If he is Moon then like I said,its bad, I am in Cancer which suggests he really did have a positive impression about me,but we are squaring....could that be the part where Venus..rejects something the Moon is offering?

Anachiel

Saturn on the Ascendant says there is something amiss with your question. With your own significator being combust, at the moment, by the ruler of the 11th, you are being blinded as to the nature of this event by your own hopes. I don't think you are seeing this matter clearly at this time.

Arijana

Buy mouthwash.

You'll need it.

as if I dont have anything better to do in life than come on a site and make up a story for strangers and even post a horary chart.

for your information I am an artist,just an actress,and for your information, I am wearing my parents money thin because so much money goes into acting,dancing,singing classes, speech classes, my own trainings etc. and I would really use someone who is already in that world to kind of push me. not that I dont find people,its just not anyone of this type though.

note to you, Im not from the US and singing abilities here dont really even matter but thats pass the point.

Anarch

Thanks!
to me the combustion would be that I fell powerless or as I am told, Venus feels starstruck. The issue is if that person is a peregrine malefic which would be Mars. I dont realy like seeing anyone as a peregrine maelfic becuase they are more inclined to do ill than good,not to mention that malefic happens to be in the 9th house,and I did talk about ,when I was active here, about my dancing scholarship to go to the United States ,so it kind of suggests that, maybe Mars would like to take Venus outside of her country but that would be a horrible idea due to the fact the South Node is in the 9th house....I am worried,because what a peregrine malefic has to offer isnt good or its intentions are not good...plus its a Mars with Mercury in Leo infuence,which is descriptive of someone very dominant,bossy,wants his way,forceful..... I dont know his personality,I dont really see him as someone forceful he just looks really controlled but I could be wrong. I wouldnt go so far as to say I have hopes,although I would like to do something creative wise with hm,even though,I admit, he would be the last person I would have thought of ever doing something with. I dont really like his music although I like his recod company and the type of artists they hire-unconventional,dfferent,so I like him in that sense, but in a muscial sense number one I do not sing professionally,and number two I dont like his music. Out fo all people, even if I envisioned myself as a singer he would have been the least one Id expect to even speak to,but lome and behold what can come out when someone calls you to help with a stage at an event.

I guess as a combusted Venus in Cancer I am the pasive side so, note that I am ruled by Moon in Aries square to me...any thought on that,is it even important here?

when I interpret relationship horaries Mars in Gemini is almost always someone angry and pissed off,who is likely to behave in a disruptive way...It kind of makes me iffy regards of any contact. Especially since the horary screams that he is very arrogant ,forcefull and likes it his way or the high way-might be too much for a Cancer Venus to handle.