Pizza sleuthing

eekndyn

I casted a chart of who sent the pizza. I have an elderly neighbor whom is sick and currently taking aggressive chemotherapy. So I'm not sure if the combination of age and chemotherapy is making her a bit loopy or if its someone(her other neighbor) acting immature. The reason I raise this issue is someone ordered the pizza to her deceased husband. Who has been gone about 10 years. She has a neighbor who their dogs barking bothers her. She made a Facebook post and it wasn't well received.

Then recently I got thinking. Maybe she did order and realized she didn't have the money and sent it to me to pay for it. But that thought didn't even cross my mind until much later. As whoever sent it didn't pay for it.

She is mars. Sitting in her 4th. Which is applying a square to my signifactor. I know venus and mars never completed the trine aspect. Hours later I didnt think maybe she ordered it and didn't have the cash. As the trine is to the 2nd ruler. I worry she went hungry. She wouldn't answer the door for me. I just hope the pizza wasn't ill invented.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_pizza_hr.3640.290599.jpg
    astro_2gw_pizza_hr.3640.290599.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: