Why have I had so much trouble in my love life

clip11

I have Venus Trine Mars and Venus Trine Jupiter which I thought were 2 great placements for love and sex. But I don't think I have been reaping the benefits of said placement.

astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088 (1).png

Zora

Account Closed
I have Venus Trine Mars and Venus Trine Jupiter which I thought were 2 great placements for love and sex. But I don't think I have been reaping the benefits of said placement.

Hello clip,

venus and mars and jupiter can only do in your chart - what they are responsible for from house subjects each of them rules.

Venus has two faces and subjects - as libra venus as air sign she is about general contact and exchange with a counterpart. Venus as taurus venus is more about selfprotection of own territory, setting boundaries, to take for own growth and to take care of own property.

Venus is not consequently responsible for love in every chart - especially not in yours. As your venus rules your 9th house - education, university, own (religious) faith and belief, expanding wisdom and knowledge, travelling, foreign countries and foreign cultures, teachers you can find in your life and teacher you can be for other people.

And venus rules your 2nd house as well - your financial income, your selfesteem, your setting boundaries - your feeling of being safe and secure and your capability to self-protect your own territory.

Love and romance, sexuality and sex just for fun - father as first male model role to act like a man - in your chart is shown with capricorn in 5th house ruled by saturn. Saturn (also father influence) is in your 3rd house - (communication, thoughts and mind) cusp 4th house and in square with jupiter as ruler of your 4th house - feelings, mother and experiences with mother in childhood as first model role for women in your chart.

With uranus in 4th house - your mother might have been experienced from you as sometimes unpredictable from one second to the other - so that you never knew what expects you coming home as a child. And probably felt yourself not really at home and welcomed and grounded on earth itself.

With saturn squaring your jupiter you might have also witnessed your parents fighting in their relationship against each other and took over a misinterpreted others-directed picture of relationship from your parents. And you had to learn early to don't tell your parents/father much about yourself to not deliver the weapon, one could use against you. Scorpio venus in 3rd house can also show a sibling - sister- and not always easy going relationship with her - because of probably some jealousy involved.

Relationships are with pisces in your 7th house ruled by neptune- who is in 4th house in conj. with your sun - you are kinda "not very much" visible to people you meet in personal area.

Sun rules your 12th house with sun/neptune correspondence and is intensified with neptune conj. - what can also mean, that you hide yourself and hold yourself back - because you are a very sensitive and empathic man - perceiving a lot more from other people - even on first sight. And might probably get sometimes overwhelmed from your impressions and perceptions- not knowing anymore- who you are yourself - what is yours and what is from other people.

Mars rules your 8th house (with mars/pluto correspondence). 8th house is among others longlasting relationship and marriage, but also genetic inheritance, predisposition for health issues, bloodline ancestors and leaving descendants. And subconsciously stored memory from past (mostly bad) experience what under mars/pluto correspondence energy can also get into a self-destructive self-sabotage programme - instinctively looking for the "wrong" partners to get hurted - but in fact also needed for a self-transformation of your stored memory.

And all what you subconsiously stored in 8th house takes your mars as ruler of your 8th into encounter area of 7th house - with all the radiance and outsending and attraction radiance on other people.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1- astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088 (1).png
    1- astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088 (1).png
    39.5 KB · Views: 131

Zora

Account Closed
Your jupiter as ruler of female principle and women -4th house - is in exact square with your gemini chiron in 9th house - your personal injury and wound - you can easily loose your faith with in the near of women - talking to them and feel yourself not as clever and well-educated enough. Chiron is in exact sextile with your aries moonode in 8th house and talks about fated relationships to evolve your chiron (self)healing potential in relationships.

With your pisces jupiter in 6th house in exact semisextile with your 8th house aries moonnode - you find and attract women fate-like similar to your mother experience - to work on (6th house) and to get yourself healed from in your relationships.

Your mother experience plays a decisive role in your relationships.

LovelyMissAries

View attachment 83399

I saw you have Venus in Scorpio at 22 degrees (which is also a Scorpio degree) in the 3rd house, this shows your love interest / partner is always talking to other people or possible cheating?

Mars in Pisces at 23 degrees (Capricorn degree) ... they cheat with people they work with or who are older, maybe have more money and can support their image?

Last edited:

Kite

View attachment 83399

Your Moon is in its detriment in Capricorn. It is also way out of bounds. It's in the 4th house so could I ask if your Mother was difficult to deal with? If so, you may be attracting women with similar characteristics but it might not be obvious. With the Moon's conjunction to Uranus (and wider orb to Saturn), there is freedom loving/restriction avoiding tendency as well.

Venus is also in its detriment in the 3rd house in Scorpio. Perhaps there is difficulty connecting with women on both an emotional and intellectual level? Mercury is with Neptune and the Sun in the 5th house which would be a nice romantic combo but there needs to be connective tissue so to speak. Venus in the third would signify a late bloomer since it's a cadent house.

Mars in Pisces is also a bit challenging in that it wants to dissolve in sexual unity - very high expectations for an ideal partner, and with Jupiter - Very very ideal.

So perhaps your out of bounds Mercury needs to find a way to come to earth and deal with more mundane matters you can converse with women and then adjust expectations to be more realistic. It looks like romance would come from friendships but with Moon ruling 11, they would be unusual people - maybe progressive with the Uranus Moon conjunction.

clip11

Hello clip,

venus and mars and jupiter can only do in your chart - what they are responsible for from house subjects each of them rules.

Venus has two faces and subjects - as libra venus as air sign she is about general contact and exchange with a counterpart. Venus as taurus venus is more about selfprotection of own territory, setting boundaries, to take for own growth and to take care of own property.

Venus is not consequently responsible for love in every chart - especially not in yours. As your venus rules your 9th house - education, university, own (religious) faith and belief, expanding wisdom and knowledge, travelling, foreign countries and foreign cultures, teachers you can find in your life and teacher you can be for other people.

And venus rules your 2nd house as well - your financial income, your selfesteem, your setting boundaries - your feeling of being safe and secure and your capability to self-protect your own territory.

Love and romance, sexuality and sex just for fun - father as first male model role to act like a man - in your chart is shown with capricorn in 5th house ruled by saturn. Saturn (also father influence) is in your 3rd house - (communication, thoughts and mind) cusp 4th house and in square with jupiter as ruler of your 4th house - feelings, mother and experiences with mother in childhood as first model role for women in your chart.

With uranus in 4th house - your mother might have been experienced from you as sometimes unpredictable from one second to the other - so that you never knew what expects you coming home as a child. And probably felt yourself not really at home and welcomed and grounded on earth itself.

With saturn squaring your jupiter you might have also witnessed your parents fighting in their relationship against each other and took over a misinterpreted others-directed picture of relationship from your parents. And you had to learn early to don't tell your parents/father much about yourself to not deliver the weapon, one could use against you. Scorpio venus in 3rd house can also show a sibling - sister- and not always easy going relationship with her - because of probably some jealousy involved.

Relationships are with pisces in your 7th house ruled by neptune- who is in 4th house in conj. with your sun - you are kinda "not very much" visible to people you meet in personal area.

Sun rules your 12th house with sun/neptune correspondence and is intensified with neptune conj. - what can also mean, that you hide yourself and hold yourself back - because you are a very sensitive and empathic man - perceiving a lot more from other people - even on first sight. And might probably get sometimes overwhelmed from your impressions and perceptions- not knowing anymore- who you are yourself - what is yours and what is from other people.

Mars rules your 8th house (with mars/pluto correspondence). 8th house is among others longlasting relationship and marriage, but also genetic inheritance, predisposition for health issues, bloodline ancestors and leaving descendants. And subconsciously stored memory from past (mostly bad) experience what under mars/pluto correspondence energy can also get into a self-destructive self-sabotage programme - instinctively looking for the "wrong" partners to get hurted - but in fact also needed for a self-transformation of your stored memory.

And all what you subconsiously stored in 8th house takes your mars as ruler of your 8th into encounter area of 7th house - with all the radiance and outsending and attraction radiance on other people.

attachment.php
Very insightful post. Thanks.

Harmelia

Hello Clip11,
I know I've responded to some other of your questions on the forum, but I can't recall them right now.

I think you have to keep in mind that relationships are difficult for many if not most people - and for different reasons. Some of us make them work when we compromise a lot - and some people feel okay with the compromise. Some of us find compromise very difficult, and we choose not to, in favor of independence or freedom to do as one desires or needs to. There isn't any one easy answer to why relationships are difficult for someone.

You are very focused on your reactions to how others relate to you - predominance of planets in houses 4-6 quadrant. You are sensitive to how others relate to you - what they say and do - rather than focusing on how they might respond to you - what you say and do. You do have Mars in the 7th and Jupiter not far from the 7th - in Pisces - which can give you empathy, but you could use it to manipulate others rather than feel real empathy. It just depends upon how conscious you are. You might try focusing more on how you affect others - how they feel in regard to your words and actions.

True love happens when you know yourself and can be authentic when you relate to others. Otherwise, you aren't able to be loving and attract someone equally loving. As your North Node of the Moon suggests, in this lifetime, it's time to do some deep emotional work. Pluto and Venus in Scorpio would suggest the same. With Venus in Scorpio in the 3rd house, you could think about sex a lot - but that isn't love. With your Sag Moon conjunct Uranus and Saturn in the same sign - I think you're more likely to want the real thing. But, you will tend to be too judging or to have too high standards. Sag Moon people have very high standards and your Jupiter in Pisces there conjunct Mars in 7th - will have high standards. It can make you seem hard, not very understanding, too demanding to your potential partners. At least, this is one possibility. You could come across as unemotional, a bit controlling, or underneath it all -too self-absorbed.

With Chiron on your MC, pointing the finger at a problem, maybe you need to become aware of your thinking (Gemini) - and who you think you are. Do you over-value your importance or being a great catch? Are you REALLY loving from deep inside - showing your compassion and understanding? Truly caring about another person - feeling heartfelt desire to be there for that person, flaws and all - to love and cherish - is a very unselfish thing. Are you offering that? Are you truly being authentic? Are you communicating from an authentic place?

Anyway, these are some thoughts I have looking at your chart.

Last edited: