No faith in humanity

Abby83

Even when I go to the supermarket owned by Greek man who chooses to only hire Greek ppl. It's fuc**** bull.

SunConjunctUranus

Again, this is something that my husband will never do. If I did I'd have to take all 3 kids otherwise they wud feel abandoned and my mother in law will take them and turn them on me. I see the problem as my husband and the problem will follow me.

Abby,

Questioning youself: do you care about your mental health or your husband or your kids? Consider that wisely. Which one do you wish to save?

conspiracy theorist

Trying to convince someone to leave their country and to meditate which would mean uprooting their life with implications that no-one on this forum will know or experience, is both short-sighted and meddlesome.

Think before you tell someone to drastically change their life in order to validate your "sage advice".

Gemini888

You said that you hate the people but can't leave because of the children. Are you absolutely sure the children will get ****** if you leave? Has the law told you that in case of a divorce the children will get to stay with the father?

Everyone has their threshold of what they can endure, no matter how tolerant our 12H placements want to believe. If you feel like you can no longer stand those people, it means you reached your threshold and your body is desperately telling you to stop. And I agree with David about the age transiting. Everyone is eager to see Aqua age, but before that can happen something has to be done, a pretty big change. After all changes doesn't just come, you have to work for it.

I also suspect that there is some heavy transit going on in your 12H or your 4H, heavy enough to push you to the breaking point. If anything I think it's actually pretty good if what they are saying to you is to stop putting up with ******** and start rebuilding your home life.

Maybe contact a good relative/friend for a temporary accommodation before leaving?

Gemini888

Trying to convince someone to leave their country and to meditate which would mean uprooting their life with implications that no-one on this forum will know or experience, is both short-sighted and meddlesome.

Think before you tell someone to drastically change their life in order to validate your "sage advice".
If you are talking to SCU, then I agree. I can feel SCU's sentiment, but our Abby is currently involved in a narcissistic abusive relationship for 8 years. She has to find a way to leave the relationship, but not in the rushed and superficial way like that.

Meditation doesn't work because she is in contact with the narc husband everyday. Meditation will never work, or it means she has to learn to suppress her disatisfaction.

Leaving the country is too much of an impulse. Where should she go, without any aquaintance? And what does she have in her hand to live safely in a foreign country? There's a high possibility that the narc will take control of her resources. Leaving in an impulse will put even more stress to her and her children.

Abby needs a change, but it has to be slow.