New man or not?

Venusine

2ywbgj6.jpg

I was out tonight and I met wonderfully interesting man. I have seen him before but never been in direct contact before. I was with my friend and and I started to talk with him. He seemed to be quite interested. He suggested that we would go to another bar as we did. Then it went south. He took interest towards my friend. Eventually we were at his place drinking wine and my friend went to asleep and I Left as I welt left out. My question is will there be something between us or not? Venus is at same degree as my asc. Is that relevant.

Last edited:

rafaella

Exalted Venus on ASC is very good, a dignified benefic…. it can help bring positive outcome to the question especially in love question.

However there are a few things in this chart that may delay things or affect matters. Moon in 12th, in new sign, it has just come out of its detriment. Are you a closed person? Or generally hide your feelings? Possibly not open with men or introvert. Or perhaps had recent bad luck in love so you would be cautious. Moon is also in detriment of Sun. Sun is men in general, and Moon basically not being open to Men.

Jupiter, your significator has dignity but detriment of Mercury, the 7th ruler. Mercury in your 1st would show strong interest from this guy towards you. But Mercury and Jup aspect is prohibited by Saturn, Saturn looks like it rules 11th, Saturn could be friend or someone else. Mer is also conjunct Neptune, so that does make me think his intentions are not out in the open. Confusion. I wonder if this guy showed stronger interest in your friend, because he was to shy towards you? Mer is in detriment here and all the way in your sign and house. He would feel very vulnerable.

I think if you showed more interest in him he might open up more. Your significators are the one showing less interest and closed up. Are you really interested in him? Sometimes we might be interested in the idea of a relationship but do not go out to get it due to whatever mental or emotional challenges we are facing or have faced. This I say due to your 12th house Moon and recent move from Capricorn to Aqua.

anyway, let s know what happens. This will help with learning. I would be interested in knowing how this Saturn comes into play.

Venusine

Thank you so much for answering. I will definitely update. I think I generally hide my feelings and I have had bad experiences but I thought I tried to make my interest towards him known. I was the one introducing myself, I touched him many times casually during the evening. But at some point it it seemed he found my friend more appealing. I think it was quite clear that his actions changed and he didn’t try to convince me to stay or nothing..when I said I would go home. Now I feel of course rejected. And I don’t know when/where I could see him again. But I did sent FB friend request. Is there future contact seen in this chart or is it so that Saturn will block it?

Chrysalis

So you were out with a friend, took a liking for a guy, but then it turned into him liking your friend, you and this friend went to his place drinking wine, she fell asleep so you left her there with the guy, and now you want to know if there will be something between you and this guy :unsure:

He DID like you but only for very briefly, when moon was trine mars in capricorn both at 29 degrees, mars exalts moon. It also didn't help with mars being conjunct Alcyone fixed star, its the seven weeping sisters star which is associated with jealousy and envy, competition, sadness. This is why you left his flat, you would have been feeling all these emotions.

I mean if i went out with my friend and started talking to a guy, my friend full well knowing i like him, there is no way my friend would be entertaining him if he suddenly then took interest in her. So this friend of yours doesn't seem like a great friend to me.

Saturn is your friend, your in her fall. Mercury wants saturn, but it doesn't look like she reciprocates. Your next, but at the same time you go retrograde so you'll change your mind about him.

ETA: You shouldn't have sent him a facebook request.

Last edited:

Venusine

So you were out with a friend, took a liking for a guy, but then it turned into him liking your friend, you and this friend went to his place drinking wine, she fell asleep so you left her there with the guy, and now you want to know if there will be something between you and this guy :unsure:

He DID like you but only for very briefly, when moon was trine mars in capricorn both at 29 degrees, mars exalts moon. It also didn't help with mars being conjunct Alcyone fixed star, its the seven weeping sisters star which is associated with jealousy and envy, competition, sadness. This is why you left his flat, you would have been feeling all these emotions.

I mean if i went out with my friend and started talking to a guy, my friend full well knowing i like him, there is no way my friend would be entertaining him if he suddenly then took interest in her. So this friend of yours doesn't seem like a great friend to me.

Saturn is your friend, your in her fall. Mercury wants saturn, but it doesn't look like she reciprocates. Your next, but at the same time you go retrograde so you'll change your mind about him.

ETA: You shouldn't have sent him a facebook request.

But he is Mercury not Mars?

Yeah I felt all those feelings and I’m also wondering why I can’t keep man’s interest in me :( (not the first time. ) I actually removed that friendrequest after reading your answer. So thank you.

My friend wasn’t enticing him or I didn’t notice that. She told me nothing happened between them but he was somewhat trying to hit her. She left from his place like 1-2hours ago. Sound awful that he would try me again after her. I have no interest of being second choice :( thank you Chrysalis for giving your time to this.

Chrysalis

For a male, you use mars as a secondary significator if not already being used.

And you don't need friends like that. Thats a wrong move she made there lastnight with regards to you. Personally she wouldn't now be my friend anymore. Look how hurt you are, i feel for you.

Good you've retracted the friend request.

rafaella

For a male, you use mars as a secondary significator if not already being used.

And you don't need friends like that. Thats a wrong move she made there lastnight with regards to you. Personally she wouldn't now be my friend anymore. Look how hurt you are, i feel for you.

Good you've retracted the friend request.

Never used Mars as secondary significator for a male... is that your own twist to traditional horary or do you have an actual source? Perhaps a modern horary book?

Venusine

If his both significantors are at my house why did this happen. Isn’t that supposed to be strong statement like emplacement? And will we be in contact in the future. There is only applying sextile between moon and Jupiter and sun.

And thank you chrysalis yes I’m feeling miserable and I’m wondering about why my friend was thinking about :( this had happened with her ones before. I don’t think she does it in purpose but men find her straightforwardness attractive..I suppose and she is nice looking too. But it feels bad.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Hi Bob,
She asked if he still had feelings for her. So wouldn't reading the 8th house apply to the context of the question? IE- he's stressed about the relationship...or he wants to break up with her etc
I don't understand. In a relationship question, the 7th House and its Ruler are the significators of the Quesited. You said the Quesited is in your 8th House, so I take that to mean the Chart's 8th House.

The Chart's 8th House would be his 2nd House, which deals with his finances, resources etc. His significator in the Chart's 8th House (his 2nd House) means his focus is on his finances and resources, and depending on the sign, perhaps personal possessions or his values.

In relationships, where the 7th House signficator is NOT Mars, then Mars is the co-significator (for men), and where Mars lies in the chart will show his interests and so will the Moon to a lesser extent. If Mars is the 7th House signficator, then look to the Sun as co-significator, and where you find the Sun is where his interests are. And make certain you use his house. In other words Mars/Sun in the 11th House is his 5th House of romance, sex, affairs, gambling, children, etc. Mars/Sun in the 12th House is his 6th House of illness, work, daily routine etc."

From one of Bobzemco's old posts....and it makes sense to me.

Aria Venue

Never used Mars as secondary significator for a male... is that your own twist to traditional horary or do you have an actual source? Perhaps a modern horary book?
me too..it's the first time i've ever heard something like that.In such questions i always use as their co-significators, if they aren't already occupied, sun for men and venus for women and the moon of course to the querent who asks.

Chrysalis

If his both significantors are at my house why did this happen. Isn’t that supposed to be strong statement like emplacement? And will we be in contact in the future. There is only applying sextile between moon and Jupiter and sun.

And thank you chrysalis yes I’m feeling miserable and I’m wondering about why my friend was thinking about :( this had happened with her ones before. I don’t think she does it in purpose but men find her straightforwardness attractive..I suppose and she is nice looking too. But it feels bad.

So she's done this once before too. Does she get some kind of kick out of taking guys you like. The friends im around would never do this and vice versa.

So it seems like he liked you, but your friends "straight forward" nature, he seen as an easy lay. Sure enough that was then his next move to get her to his flat by inviting you both over for drinks, you then fell straight into his plans by leaving....leaving him and her then alone, that's why he never asked you to stay. You should have stayed purposely to mess up his plans. And if she stayed over night they obviously slept together.

He sounds like an absolute jerk, and i think you deserve better than someone like that. And im sorry but your friend doesn't sound like a true friend to me either, so id be kicking her to the kerb too.

Chrysalis

me too..it's the first time i've ever heard something like that.In such questions i always use as their co-significators, if they aren't already occupied, sun for men and venus for women and the moon of course to the querent who asks.

Are we all still going on about mars....for a start mars IS a male planet, whats the problem ?

Ive left the quoted post where i retrieved this obviously useless piece of information.

But regardless i will still be using mars as a co-significator from now on. And in this chart mars makes perfect sense to be used.

ETA: Well ive chosen the correct planet, to have a disagreement over :lol:

Last edited:

Venusine

Well I’m quite sure they didn’t slept together. She was sleeping at the sofa when I left and she is not the kind of girl who messes around. And I believe she would have told me. I meant men find her “frankness” or even “rudeness” fascinating for some reason. But it’s true that he seemed staying gladly there only with her :( that’s why I’m wondering why his significator is at my house.

It messes my head when things like these happen.. like why it happened, could I have done something differently. Of course he is allowed change his mind but still.

Aria Venue

Well I’m quite sure they didn’t slept together. She was sleeping at the sofa when I left and she is not the kind of girl who messes around. And I believe she would have told me. I meant men find her “frankness” or even “rudeness” fascinating for some reason. But it’s true that he seemed staying gladly there only with her :( that’s why I’m wondering why his significator is at my house.

It messes my head when things like these happen.. like why it happened, could I have done something differently. Of course he is allowed change his mind but still.[/QUOTE

Venusine hello
could you give me the data of your initial question? i mean the exact date and place that you cast this chart...if that is ok with you...I'd like to see some more things:love:

tikana

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Hi Bob,
She asked if he still had feelings for her. So wouldn't reading the 8th house apply to the context of the question? IE- he's stressed about the relationship...or he wants to break up with her etc
I don't understand. In a relationship question, the 7th House and its Ruler are the significators of the Quesited. You said the Quesited is in your 8th House, so I take that to mean the Chart's 8th House.

The Chart's 8th House would be his 2nd House, which deals with his finances, resources etc. His significator in the Chart's 8th House (his 2nd House) means his focus is on his finances and resources, and depending on the sign, perhaps personal possessions or his values.

In relationships, where the 7th House signficator is NOT Mars, then Mars is the co-significator (for men), and where Mars lies in the chart will show his interests and so will the Moon to a lesser extent. If Mars is the 7th House signficator, then look to the Sun as co-significator, and where you find the Sun is where his interests are. And make certain you use his house. In other words Mars/Sun in the 11th House is his 5th House of romance, sex, affairs, gambling, children, etc. Mars/Sun in the 12th House is his 6th House of illness, work, daily routine etc."

From one of Bobzemco's old posts....and it makes sense to me.

Stck with trad rulers

Aria Venue

I did sent you data to you in private message :)
ok venusine I'll try to make it simple for you since you seem that you don't know much from horary...though i agree with Tikana's and Rafaella's comments

you in this chart are: a strong dignifed jupiter (your personality) + a recently exalted venus (your female side) in pisces/jupiter's domicile +a moon (your feelings) that has just left her detriment in saturn's domicile and entered aquarious, still not a very good position for moon..but at least better than before

He on the other hand is a recently turned direct mercury in his detriment and fall in Jupiter's domicile(you) located in your 1st (he's interested in you more than you actually for him)+ an exalted sun (his male side) in aries domicile from where she receives venus from terms, though in his detriment.

However his l2/MARS is also his self esteem...(besides his movable assets ...etc) and although in his detriment and moon's exaltation in venus domicile, is about to change sign and enter gemini/mercury's domicile.This mars is located inside your L2 or his turned L8.that alone signifies that he's feared of rejection and worried about your feelings/thoughts towards him..unless you have strong hints that he is interested in your pocket :w00t:

so what about this saturn that Rafaella very thoughtfully mentioned? saturn is your radix 11th (friends, wishes, etc) or his turned L5 (fun, sex, love...etc),So this is a very strong dignified saturn that exalts mars (his self esteem).in other words...could be your friend that through communicating with him tried to boost his ego...or perhaps simply the fact that his self esteem as a man is co-dependent in a way with him having fun....etc.
However his sun has saturn in his fall and is located again inside your 1st house where we have mars also intercepted.By the way...jupiter in saturn's fall while jupiter/you receives him from terms and face

All in all i think that this person- mercury- he's just trying to recover his past wounds(while being previously retrograde, in his detriment and fall and combust by his sun), as Rafaella mentioned next to neptune in pisces,,,that could signify also that he's hiding things (neptune could be indicative also for drugs....toxins...etc), while his male side (sun) wants to conquer.

So once more I'll agreee with rafaella "Sometimes we might be interested in the idea of a relationship but do not go out to get it due to whatever mental or emotional challenges we are facing or have faced."the only thing that gives you the feeling that you are interested in him i think is your moon located inside your radix L12 (fears, self undoing, etc), while in his turned L5's domicile +your exalted venus who's been looking for a new romantic interest.

By the way keep in mind that Jupiter is about to turn retrograde...so i would like you to keep in mind not to take rash decisions meanwhile.retrogradation is a strong debility and as such must be treated wisely :love:

ps! part of marriage mercury