Help with a baffling case of poisoning and black magic

waybread

Indeed, the way that black magic "works" is through the power of suggestion. Perhaps a practitioner believes in it, or a vulnernable, frightened person believes in it. Both people are sincere, but whatever harm is done is specifically through preying on the emotions of the vulnerable person.

Also, in my experience people on astrology forums from India, eastern Europe, or a few western neo-pagan groups believe in black magic, oddly, people from North America, western Europe, and Australia-NZ seem to explain troubles in their lives without it.

While I think black magic queries need to be taken seriously, one wonders why, if this stuff really worked, the capitalist entrepreneurs wouldn't be all over it, for big money. In contrast, the practitioners do not otherwise seem to be figures of power.

Osamenor

Staff member
While I think black magic queries need to be taken seriously, one wonders why, if this stuff really worked, the capitalist entrepreneurs wouldn't be all over it, for big money. In contrast, the practitioners do not otherwise seem to be figures of power.

Capitalism is colonizer culture. Colonizers don't rely on black magic because they have material power. It's the colonized who fall back on black magic, because that's the only way they're going to have any power. And, perhaps, because magic is a part of their culture they get to keep since the colonizers aren't interested in it.

It's not just a question of where in the world, but who. In cultures that have been colonized, black magic is more likely to be believed in, and more likely to be turned to. In the cultures of the colonizers, people tend not to believe in magic.

But that's getting a bit off topic. The important thing here is what could help GemwDepth's mom.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Yes let's not get off topic here. I realize everyone had differing belief systems, and the truth is - if something like this did not happen in my back yard - I myself would be staying squarely within my own (rational) belief system, and will never be branching into other realms.

But life experience has taught me to be open minded. 15 years ago, I didn't believe in astrology. 10 years ago, I never believed in alternative medicine until traditional medicine failed to cure my own ailments, and kept people in a circular loop of never-ending expense. 5 years ago, I never knew people without conscience and empathy existed... I can go on and on the layers of illusions that's been stripped away so far...

So I really don't want to spend this discussion talking about theory, but working on the practical (regardless what everyone's belief system is).

You can probably tell through most of my posts that I personally dislike argument and feel its a prodigious waste of timely resources. I prefer investing my time on action and what's useful.

Its been an event filled 2 days so far with more to do. I'll update everyone in a couple of days....

On the psychic, he is actually been a friend of mine for a number of years now. And he charges a very reasonable price for the information he's provided. As a business minded person, I wouldn't be investing the money or time if he didn't have something of substance to offer.

So its not a case of anyone taking advantage of me, but I do very much appreciate the thought from everyone.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Well, perhaps I should explain my input in this, so my being irritated doesn’t seem so out of the blue.

The horary interpretation was done by someone I look up to a lot as an amazing horary student of Frawley, plus she does magic so it seemed the perfect fit to ask her advice about this particular situation. Her first reaction was to think it ridiculous to ask about magic if you were concerned about your mums health and being poisoned by new friends, she’s a very practical woman, but out of respect for me and the seriousness of the situation, she interpreted the horary an hour later and I delivered the interpretation to GemwDepth via pm.

Now, I understand wanting to get more than one perspective but it’s very frustrating for me to understand why you would want to create a storyline about it being black magic, instead of dealing with the situation practically. Like I said to Gem via pm, it’s the equivalent of a nurse running around panicking and blaming the weather for her patients being ill, it jsut doesn’t help the situation.

So, I was frustrated at seeing the discussion move away from being practical, but to see the continuation of a black magic storyline, instead of practical real-life concerns.

I helped where I could, I have explained my outburst and I am respectfully leaving this situation.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Using the degree theory, I see some strong themes that could be concerning. In the natal chart, you have Venus (someone she loves/or could be money) at 18 degrees (bad energy, some say an evil source), 3rd might suggest neighbor or where she might take short trips. Mars in the 4th/home at 15 degrees/documents; Neptune/mystery/poison in 2nd house (food) or hidden/hiding money. Chiron/Capricorn in 5th (gradual "wound" by younger person). Then in her solar chart, Venus is at 8 degrees (harm/death).

I agree with Osamenor about Neptune/Mercury aspect - the possibility of the mystery and being in her mind, however Pluto aspecting Neptune means it could be a very powerful, potentially deadly, mystery. Perhaps it could be a powerful mystery is making her confused. If there is an inheritance involved, the mystery/poison could confuse her about money (2nd).

I believe it is serious and she needs to be encouraged to move or leave the premises for an extended period of time.

morgthm

I can't help properly, but I can bring up points
Has it been feeling like her head gets squeezed?
Peoples auras offer warning signals about them like bright coloured foods
My kidneys ache around the wrong people, I think it's because I'm honest, they hurt lots in India

morgthm

Is this woman a Taurus?
They can be pretty close to the numbers with arranging of things, in terms of numerology misuse

I like to clap hands in debate

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Disclaimer: What I am posting is far out and controversial. If you do not believe in any of this stuff, please refrain from making the thread into an argument / debate thread with your personal belief system. Conversely, if you have info that would help the situation, it will be much appreciated.

Update: I have gotten some answers from the first psychic, and found another source that can help me. The reason I never asked about the missing ant poison previously was because, one, my psychic friend is difficult to find, and two, I actually didn't believe my mother the first time around. I thought, perhaps because her first suspicion turned out to be right, she was just becoming paranoid with everything...

The reason I believed her this time is because I had some food at the house and stayed overnight, and afterwards, I myself felt dizzy with vertigo, to the point that it affected me for a week. I don't have the type of physiology that's sensitive, the only thing that can have this kind of effect on me, is an external, harmful substance.

The psychic said what's happening at the house is residual negative energy involving J. It isn't new, and I need to burn dragon's blood to purge it.

He also mentioned the energetic, protective barriers at the house have been removed, and its a bed of demonic energy now. He gave me very detailed directions on which cardinal direction at the house is affected. Similar to the first horary astrologer above, he also sees my mother being attacked again.

There are people who believe Angels are real as are demons. They're extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional energy.

My personal belief system do not aim one way or another - I just don't know. I am trying not to overthink it as my rational side isn't ready for anything demonic. What I am seeing is an unprecedented level of drama at the house for the past 6 month.Things that normally, would probably happen once a year or once every two years, are condensed all in a period of a couple month. Contentious, dramatic stuff that's split the family apart.

Got done Sage-ing the house and waiting on a selected date to burn dragon's blood now....

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I helped where I could, I have explained my outburst and I am respectfully leaving this situation.

Thank you UKpooh, your help is appreciated, and your decision to leave is respected.

I believe it is serious and she needs to be encouraged to move or leave the premises for an extended period of time.

I agree and thank you. Its interesting you came to the same conclusion on something wrong with the living premise. Unfortunately, both my parent’s don’t even believe in Astrology and think its superstition. They are the old school type…and I can't force them to move. Intuitives get warning signals early. But the scientific majority needs a catastrophe to take action, or change their mind, by that time who knows if its too late or not.

I just have to do my best within the limits imposed.

I can't help properly, but I can bring up points Has it been feeling like her head gets squeezed?
Peoples auras offer warning signals about them like bright coloured foods
My kidneys ache around the wrong people, I think it's because I'm honest, they hurt lots in India

She has severe dizziness and her head hurt, which gets worse when she consumes any liquid at the house. Not just water, but things like milk and orange juice that’s been left in the fridge. She also has stomach issues and not able to digest normal food she was able to before. Only certain foods are tolerable. Her thyroid issues are “fixed” due to adjusting dosages of her original thyroid medication. I say fixed in parenthesis as I know its just masking the symptoms, but not addressing the root cause.

Last edited:

morgthm

I wouldn't say it's wise to do ask that lady advises, I've got some friends that are monks, if you're wondering where this opinion is directed from
Sometimes I can sense illness in the air before I get a cold, perhaps this is related to her fridge issues?
Has she tried looking inside for any pointers, or can't she perceive like that?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
She has severe dizziness and her head hurt, which gets worse when she consumes any liquid at the house. Not just water, but things like milk and orange juice that’s been left in the fridge.
What about when she drinks something away from home?

Does the headache ease when she's away from home, in general?

She also has stomach issues and not able to digest normal food she was able to before. Only certain foods are tolerable.
That's typical with Hashimoto's disease.
Her thyroid issues are “fixed” due to adjusting dosages of her original thyroid medication. I say fixed in parenthesis as I know its just masking the symptoms, but not addressing the root cause.
Thyroid issues are complex. Autoimmune diseases, even more so.

Are you familiar with Izabella Wentz? She's written a lot about Hashimoto's disease and the diet side of treament.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
What about when she drinks something away from home?
Does the headache ease when she's away from home, in general?

Right now its the stuff in the refrigerator and white powder on her clothes. She's ok when she eats stuff away from the house, just not the stuff inside the house. I've suggested to her to just buy her food for the day outside, and consume it that day without leaving it in the house overnight. But its not always feasible.

The white powder first appeared in her car, in the water filters and on the collars of her jackets. She's since cleaned it out and it hasn't reappeared in the same areas she cleaned. Its now in the fridge and in some other clothes. It seems to me a moving target.

I think the headache are caused by the food and whatever she's coming into contact with. She says it gets worse when she consumes/drinks something in the house, then it dissipates but not 100% gone. As long she does not come in contact with more, she says it doesn't hamper her daily activities.

I wouldn't say it's wise to do ask that lady advises, I've got some friends that are monks, if you're wondering where this opinion is directed from
Sometimes I can sense illness in the air before I get a cold, perhaps this is related to her fridge issues?
Has she tried looking inside for any pointers, or can't she perceive like that?

My mother don't have extrasensory abilities like that. She's just a normal, older lady who doesn't believe in astrology, and believes everything the media says.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Update: I have gotten some answers from the first psychic, and found another source that can help me. The reason I never asked about the missing ant poison previously was because, one, my psychic friend is difficult to find, and two, I actually didn't believe my mother the first time around. I thought, perhaps because her first suspicion turned out to be right, she was just becoming paranoid with everything...

The reason I believed her this time is because I had some food at the house and stayed overnight, and afterwards, I myself felt dizzy with vertigo, to the point that it affected me for a week. I don't have the type of physiology that's sensitive, the only thing that can have this kind of effect on me, is an external, harmful substance.
Is it an old house? Might it have mold?

Vertigo can be a symptom of allergic reaction to mold. If there is mold in the house, it's possible that your mom is allergic to it and so are you. Even if you're not normally allergic to mold, this could be a type of mold you haven't been exposed to before. Molds are one of the top causes of mysterious illness, particularly illness tied to a specific place. And in some cases, the mold is in the ventilation system, so you get extra exposure to it.

If it is mold, then that would be a scientific explanation, but the mold could also be your malefic entity. It is, after all, a living organism, and a harmful one if it causes disease. "Spirit," in the ancient worldview, doesn't necessarily mean a disembodied spirit, but any living or conscious being that isn't human. In that context, mold is a spirit.

And guess what: some house molds are white, and might look like a white powder.
The psychic said what's happening at the house is residual negative energy involving J. It isn't new, and I need to burn dragon's blood to purge it.
Literal dragon's blood? Are you seriously supposed to burn the blood of a mythical beast? Or does "dragon's blood" mean something else in this context?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Is it an old house? Might it have mold?Vertigo can be a symptom of allergic reaction to mold.

Possible. Its a fairly new house and development though. Parents are only the 2nd owner since it being built.

Yet I don't get why or how 'white mold' will show up smeared in her car, drivers, passengers side, and the back. And in her clothes?

The good news is that they are cleaning out everything, including air vent pipes now.

Literal dragon's blood? Are you seriously supposed to burn the blood of a mythical beast? Or does "dragon's blood" mean something else in this context?

Oh its just a resin harvested from certain trees in tropical climates. Its traditionally used for incense, rituals and art for hundreds of years. It has strong metaphysical properties. Yet this is the first time I know of it or doing anything with it.

It took about a week researching it, learn what to do with it, and trying to find the best kind.

Last edited:

morgthm

My mother don't have extrasensory abilities like that. She's just a normal, older lady who doesn't believe in astrology, and believes everything the media says.

Must be in a blocked off zone then. I must say, I've been surprised by how infuriatingly subtle my grandmother attempts to be about the so considered spiritual sectors of perception and understanding. My mother, too. Just earlier i found a bloody impression of myself as an infant on some sheets. It took some reorganising to make matters right.
In terms of the dark aura, she could be earth, or if it really is one that cases a sort of *bleugh* reaction, she's ('j') probably harbouring some general resentments and selfish feelings that we find are usually indicated by this sensation. They usually feel like a sort of veneer like paint if they are like this,though

GemwDepth

Account Closed
In terms of the dark aura, she could be earth, or if it really is one that cases a sort of *bleugh* reaction, she's ('j') probably harbouring some general resentments and selfish feelings that we find are usually indicated by this sensation. They usually feel like a sort of veneer like paint if they are like this,though

Hi, I didn't quite get everything you said. Are you using a web-translator by any chance? J is a Leo, and her natal chart is above. I do not know her exact time of birth but I theorize (analyzed with a variety of factors) she's a Cap Ascendant.

Dubyadude1986

I've been exposed to "Novichoks"/A230 before - I was sick for many months.

So, a man named Elbert Benjamine did much research on this topic; he swore by Saturn and Neptune and using progressed aspects to transits as indicators.

It's important to note that many poisonings are accidental or unintentional. Others aren't. :annoyed:

Look to Saturn, Neptune, and progressed aspects.

"Our research reveals that Neptune is prominent in the birth charts of those poisoned in any of these ways; and that at the time they were poisoned, except through the violent types of infection, that there is always a progressed aspect within one degree of perfect to the planet Neptune."

https://astrologyforaquarius.com/articles/459/the-role-of-saturn-and-neptune-in-poisoning

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

In a non witchcraft/astrological angle... and I have had problem with ants and battled with it before or may be still am. I would think of the powder attracting ants and therefore the ants carrying it around the house and also the powder failed to kill the ants.

And btw, venus conjunct nessus, I have this. It don't necessarily make a person an abuser, it can also be a victim of abuse. That is what I have read. But yes, this person can also be an abuser. I have this happened to me in a short period of time and before going serious, I have been able to stop it. Things like slapping my husband's arm due to anger.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

A lot of people are getting poisoned - by something in their tooth or something, just like it says in the example. Just have to realize that not everything is placed by another hand.

I suspect this has been resolved though... Assuming the best. :wink: