Chat Thread

Blaze

Account Closed
this amazingly mindless thread has got 2500 views in 3 days. it seems every visitor is drawn to to this..........?????
even the erudite random presidential thread has only recived a little over 1100 views hmm.....does this reflect on the quality of the average visitor here.... or on the dexterity of your fingers.
the only thread that equals these mind boggling numbers was astro prophets thread which was getting a 1000 hits a day.
rahu

Holy hell, Apps, you got Rahu to post in your thread. Now I'm shocked.

Gay indeed.

But nah. Maybe I was feeling Blaze deprived. :sideways:

Inhale the blaze deeply. Let it flow into your soul and become one with the oneness of the one.

BUMMMMMMMMMM. (That's blaze for OM, btw)

conspiracy theorist

this amazingly mindless thread has got 2500 views in 3 days. it seems every visitor is drawn to to this..........?????
even the erudite random presidential thread has only recived a little over 1100 views hmm.....does this reflect on the quality of the average visitor here.... or on the dexterity of your fingers.
the only thread that equals these mind boggling numbers was astro prophets thread which was getting a 1000 hits a day.
rahu

Even your excellency is drawn to the inanity too. But it's like Schopenhauer stated in one of his essays, essentially saying that the masses eat up ********, always and everywhere.

Rawiri

Holy hell, Apps, you got Rahu to post in your thread. Now I'm shocked.

Inhale the blaze deeply. Let it flow into your soul and become one with the oneness of the one.

BUMMMMMMMMMM. (That's blaze for OM, btw)

BUMMMMMMMMMM lol.

Once we become one is it a "together forever" thing?

Lykanized

Even your excellency is drawn to the inanity too. But it's like Schopenhauer stated in one of his essays, essentially saying that the masses eat up ********, always and everywhere.
I have to agree. I myself on occasion take breaks from deep spiritual-philosophical intellectualism to engage in the inanities of the masses

Chrysalis

Why thank you

I don't have no cancer in me okay, so don't TRY and talk down to me, and make out your above me in anyway when your NOT.

Ive had petty issues with you before, if you have an issue with me, then put me on your ignore list.

And i know what your game is by the way...and it won't work.

Lykanized

I don't have no cancer in me okay, so don't TRY and talk down to me, and make out your above me in anyway when your NOT.

Ive had petty issues with you before, if you have an issue with me, then put me on your ignore list.
Lol

And
I don't care to put anyone on my ignore list, plus it's entertaining for me

Blaze

Account Closed
BUMMMMMMMMMM lol.

Once we become one is it a "together forever" thing?

That sounds too sinful-in-the-name-of-God kinda. But if you meant "Can we slay one thousand virgins together" I might be more willing. So long as together meant in different rooms.