Will I get job in the field I wish to work

uthaya7

I left my previous job 2 years ago intending to join a job that is most relevant to my interest. Will I get a job in the field of my interest? when would that happen?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_uthaya.52054.10791.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_uthaya.52054.10791.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 30

Sunrise

I left my previous job 2 years ago intending to join a job that is most relevant to my interest. Will I get a job in the field of my interest? when would that happen?

I think something good will come ... My thoughts:
Jupiter (lord of the 10th) in your 5th house, means, professional career (10 th) through the pleasure-enjoyment - creation (5th). Job is coming to you...
Jupiter (career) ruled by :venus: (all things that we love and we enjoy). Have a mutual reception :venus::jupiter:

:moon:in ambitious sign of :capricorn: (again in professional indicator), in her triplicity has taken the light of the Sun (the nature planet of natural signifiers of professional, would give to :mercury: (YOU). Through the 6th (everyday work - hard work.

you might have to do with the economy, might not be enough ....
Moreover Saturn there shows difficulties in the field of cooperative .....

:mars::moon: in the 8th house (possessions of other), the :moon: is the Lord of your 2th house and :mars: the others money.... :moon: will meet that :mars:
hope the best....