A new resource

Bulletbobb

For those in the USA, or at least those interested in baseball, starting times are now being listed on the MLB website. Go to Scoreboard and then 'Wrap' and the time of the first pitch is down at the bottom. Times listed are all EDT, so a correction for the correct zone has to be made.
These times do not appear to be available for years prior to the current season, unfortunately.

Craig

sven555

Hi Craig,

I have had a look at your examples, but I just seem stuck trying to do a prediction.

I downloaded SolarFire, but only the trial version. (Found out you cannot do harmonics in the trial version).
Can you do age harmonics on astro.com?

The 'birth chart' of each team is the '1st game of the competition' right?

You compare the birth chart of the team, against the upcoming fixture and look for benefics/malefics?

I just want to make sure I understand your methods.

Cheers.

Bulletbobb

I just looked on their site and you can't do age harmonics. I thought you could enter a decimal harmonic number, but it doesn't work. So I guess you'll have to buy SF, or maybe Kepler or WinStar. Unfortunately, there is no easy way around the problem.
There are ways to make the game chart work, as long as you have an accurate start time for the game. I have been told that soccer games in Europe start right on the scheduled time. If this is true, or if they start a minute after, the game chart will work.
Time several games and let me know.
I have investigated about a dozen ways of doing sports, so I'm sure I can find something that will work for you.

Craig