School Shootings in Connecticut

JUPITERASC

This article below speculates on the tragedy being a government sponsored psy-op of some kind, in view of the many inconsistencies in the official story that has been given out.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/20/sandy-hook-massacre-official-story-spins-out-of-control/
There seems something out of sync Sweet Pea - because this link has actual news clips that seem to show events that are conflicting with events as previously reported by media - although the media are known for their inaccuracies and exaggerations - these are the stories of actual witnesses in some cases children http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhdiqv3NN4

Joz

In my ongoing analysis of the directions and conjunctional transits of the victims, I have found many directions involving Pluto; further I have found several conjuntional transits of Pluto to natal Sun, or of transiting Sun to natal Pluto...

Thanks (Joz) for the Connecticut chart: might be interesting to make a composite of that chart with the chart for the time of the shooting (9:35 AM-ir perhaps 9:29 AM-12/14/12)

Here's the composite chart for Connecticut (when it joined the Union/USA in 1788) with the Newtown shooting, and also Connecticut 1788 with transits for the day of the Newtown shooting on 12/14/12.

Not sure how valid the ascendant for the composite chart is, since the 1788 Connecticut chart has unknown time and it's a sunrise chart. But it's weird that Capricorn is there again on the Ascendant, and Pluto is rising. There are lots of interesting things that pop up in these charts, and I'd like to study more closely with more time.
Also, again I think that the Eris exact conjunction to Sun in the 1788 chart is significant.

There's a "suicide by mass murder" thread that also shows connections to these events-http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58420

Among them is a recurring theme of prominence of the signs of Capricorn and Cancer. Capricorn ruling bureaucracy, government fits with NRA vs Washington ongoing debate. And law enforcement officials, too.

Any insights are appreciated.

Attachments

• connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_composite_newtown_shooting.gif
    connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_composite_newtown_shooting.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 22
  • connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_Newtown_transits.gif
    connecticut_joins_the_union_usa_Newtown_transits.gif
    68.2 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

I noticed something interest in the Connecticut joins the Union chart composite: Pluto is the atmakarka planet in that chart! As I have posted elsewhere regarding Pluto and the Sandusky massacre, Pluto is parallel the ascending degree in the 9:35 AM massacre chart, many of the victims had Sun transiting their natal Pluto at the time of the event, and fully 34% of the victims had Pluto as atmakarak planet in their natal chart. Here we find (by coincidence according to some of our debunking friends) that Pluto is the atmakaraka in the Connecticut joining the Union composite chart as well.
According to Chinese astrological philosophy, the location where one is at, activates (or deactivates) the operative astrological influences upon each particular person at that location at that particular time-this is called "scheduling and positioning" in ancient Chinese astrology and ties it directly into the co-astrological art of feng shui: we hardly consider such locational-activating of astrological factors, in Western astrology (although the field of astro-cartography touches upon this to a certain limited extent), however we once did (in the field of geomancy, prior that becoming a seperate divination method)

Last edited:

dr. farr

In looking at star connections in the Sandy Hook massacre 9:35 AM chart, in checking with the 5 "malefic" planets (Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto), only 1 of those planets has a close longitudinal conjunction with a star: that planet is Pluto, which is right on Facies, a nebula of the nature of Sun conj. Mars, which, among its indications (Robson, eg) are "accidents and a violent death"..(of course our debunking friends will consider this yet just another coincidence)

Lilith is the only other factor in that 9:35 AM massacre chart which involves a major fixed star connection-here Lilith is right on Aldebaran (the martial associations of this great star are too well known to need comment), although the whole-sign 12th house Sun in that chart does conjunct Lesath, a start in the sting of the Scorpion constellation, of the nature of Mars conj. Mercury and which can indicate "...danger, desperation...and malevolence..." (qv Robson).

While some disregard Pluto (and the outers in general), many more disregard Lilith and even more assign the stars to the dustbin: not me, though!! To me all of these factors are potentially valuable as co-factors in coming to an understanding of the totality of Cosmic influences operative in a given event, or in a given life....

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

....There's a "suicide by mass murder" thread that also shows connections to these events-http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58420

Among them is a recurring theme of prominence of the signs of Capricorn and Cancer. Capricorn ruling bureaucracy, government fits with NRA vs Washington ongoing debate. And law enforcement officials, too.

Any insights are appreciated....

Regarding the Cancer/Capricorn link
The Cancer/Capricorn pairing is clearly significant since it occurs in both charts, reversed for each case i.e. Cancer ascendant means Capricorn descendant and Capricorn ascendant means Cancer descendant.

Mars is involved with violent acts and Mars is of course the exalted ruler of Capricorn. And Capricorn was on the ascendant of one of the tragedies and the descendant of the other tragedy.

Cancer I agree is associated with the Public as well as mothers and interestingly, Mars is dignified in Cancer as Mars rules both day and night Triplicity of Cancer. HOWEVER since Cancer is the sign of Mars fall, Mars is not well placed in Cancer

dr. farr

Historically there is a substantial minority in both Western and Vedic astrological traditions, who consider that a planet in debility (such as Mars in Cancer, its Fall) brings out the negative and unbalanced ("malefic") influences of that planet, and that a planet in dignity emphasizes the constructive, balanced and positive ("benefic") influences of that planet, or at least somewhat mitigates its "malefic" influences*: while the majority view (in Traditionalist Western and also in Vedic) astrology holds an opposite opinion, I share the minority perspective on this matter, ie, that the more debilitated a planet is, the more likely it is to express its negative/unbalanced/disruptive qualities.

(*since Mars is strong by house and exalted by sign in the 9:35 AM Sandusky massacre chart, holding the view I have expressed above, I consider Pluto to have exerted a greater malefic influence regarding this event, than did Mars)

Last edited:

Joz

Wow, this from a mom of one of the victims-

Becky takes a deep breath on Wednesday in the funeral home and says, “Okay, the best day of my life started on Sunday morning when my son came to me in a vision. He came to tell me to explain to my husband that the scope of this event was so large and that there were so many people around the country and the world we were touching. I felt that my son was here in this vision to tell me that the not-for-profit scholarship organization that we are starting in Chase’s honor will save lives, change building codes, demand gun and ammunition control, and that in Chase’s name I would like to bring God back to America. These are the first starting goals of the organization.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vision-article-1.1224903?pgno=1#ixzz2Fgnd2BwW

Here's more from this article about Chase's dad, and if anyone's interested, the foundation information is below:

“I’m completely on board,” says Stephen. “I believe my son did visit his mom. I have never before seen a look on Becky’s face like that morning. I believe now that things like that can happen. I was amazed at the peace and strength Becky received from that vision. She’s transferred it to me. I’m at peace now, too. Feeling strong. After she told me what Chase had said I got up and went straight to the bank and opened the scholarship fund that morning. Because I feel, like Becky, that Chase is still with us and will be in the work of the organization in his name.”

Contributions can be sent to the Chase Kowalski Scholarship Fund c/o People’s Bank, 470 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe, CT 06468.

JUPITERASC

“....Mars is within one ecliptical degree of the Contra-Antiscion of Jupiter at 20CAP14'. Likewise retrograde Jupiter is within one degree of the Contra-Antiscion of Mars at 8GEM55'. This connection, usually understood like a hidden opposition, perfected on the day prior to the event. Exalted Mars, much stronger than debilitated Jupiter, got the upper hand.

Using whole sign topical places, the Lot of Death (Saturn + beginning of 8th place - Moon) is at 27TAU37'. Considering its movement since the conjunction with Mars at 9h12 EST, the Ascendant perfected the applying trine to the Lot of Death before perfecting the sextile to middling Venus....”

dr. farr

Using whole sign topical places, the Lot of Death (Saturn + beginning of 8th place - Moon) is at 27TAU37'

Notice:
-that the Pars Mortis here is within a bit over a degree and a half of conjunction with the Dragon's Tail (@25Taurus56)
-that the Pars Mortis is within a degree and a half of longitudinal conjunction with Algol (@26Taurus10)
Basically we find the Pars Mortis conjoined (under 2 degrees) with a SN/Algol conjunction.

dr. farr

Right!
Notice in the 9:35 AM event chart, the close conjunction of a detrimented Jupiter with Lilith, and Lilith channeling through itself the very martial influences of the star Aldebaran with which Lilith is in longitudinal conjunction. Note the fact that Moon and Lilith are in exact quincuncx, and that the Part of Murder (10 Aries) is in exact aspectual relationship to Lilith (and to the Moon, which is detrimented in Capricorn, in the rising sign-by whole sign-@ 10 Capricorn) Lilith is within 2 degrees of quincunx also with 1st house (whole sign) Pluto, and with Saturn (Pluto 8 Capricorn, Saturn 8 Scorpio) By Pauline dodekatemorion, the Lilith dodek ramification point falls @ 14 Virgo (9th whole sign house), where it is in exact opposition to the Part of Danger and Violence (which falls @ 14Pisces30, in the 3rd whole sign house)
...there are other Lilith connections when looking at the planetary birth charts of the victims, the planetary directions involved, etc, which I will post at a later time...

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...ainst-msm-for-staging-sandy-hook-2474377.html
Filmmaker and Author William Brandon Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits for more than $1 Trillion Against Big Media
In another shocking twist in the Sandy Hook saga, Filmmaker and Author William Brandon Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits for more than $1 Trillion Against Big Media Over Sandy Hook Massacre Coverage.
Here is Mr. Shanley’s Statement:

“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism.

Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public. These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws."

( the fbi has admitted that there were no deaths at sandy hook even though the dtaged event was reported as truth by the media)

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2016/03/1-trillion-lawsuit-filed-against-msm.html#more
In another shocking twist in the Sandy Hook saga, Filmmaker and Author William Brandon Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits for more than $1 Trillion Against Big Media Over Sandy Hook Massacre Coverage.

by Jack Murphy; additions by Alexander Light

Here is Mr. Shanley’s Statement:

“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism.

“Here is an example of our abundant evidence, Exhibit D: The Connecticut State Police dash cams record no evacuation of children from school at critical moments.”​
Smoking Gun evidence no children died at Sandy Hook:

Here's more smoking gun evidence that Sandy Hook was staged:

Via RedFlagNews — Mr. Shanley is the producer of The Made-for-TV Election starring Martin Sheen that analyzed media coverage in the tectonic Carter-Reagan election of 1980.

He is also the author of books on quantum physics, including Alice and the Quantum Cat (2011).

Dr. James Fetzer, whose 35 articles on Sandy Hook for Veteran’s Today qualify him for the highest investigative journalism awards, and School Safety Consultant, Wolfgang Halbig, whose investigative expertise as a former Florida State Police officer, and loving attention as a former principal, makes this case’s particulars comprehensible to all, will be called as expert witnesses.

Mr. Shanley’s Complaint states, in part:

Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public.

These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws.

This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts, and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/07/lawyer-investigating-sandy-hook-found-dead-3531525.html

Lawyer Investigating Sandy Hook Found Dead

lawyer who was investigating the Sandy Hook shooting was found dead in his overturned car.
Police ruled Gugsa Abraham (Abe) Dabela’s death as a suicide despite a gunshot wound to the back of his head and “footprints” on his back.
His car was discovered on an isolated country road close to his home in small, upscale Redding, CT. The local police, including Chief Douglas Fuchs, determined right away that the car had purposely been crashed by Mr. Dabela because “he had been drinking”.
The local police, including Chief Douglas Fuchs, determined right away that the car had purposely been crashed by Mr. Dabela because “he had been drinking”.
Shortly before his death, Attorney Dabela, a bachelor, had frequented some of the local establishments to speak to Redding police and firemen about the events surrounding the Sandy Hook “massacre”.
According to CBS News, the family of the attorney found shot in the head in a wrecked car is suing police, saying they rushed to judgment in declaring the death a suicide and didn’t properly investigate because he was black.

The family’s lawyers also say Dabela got a text message on the night of his death that read, “turn he just didn’t.”
The lawsuit alleges information about the sender of the text was deleted sometime after Dabela’s death.

Another actor covering up Mr. Dabela’s death is Danbury State Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky who had star billing in the Sandy Hook saga.
He became a master in cover-ups. Sedensky acknowledged in his “official report” on Sandy Hook that they had been unable to connect the AR-15 is he alleged to have used with any of the slugs recovered and that the rifle he was supposed to have used to shot his mother did not have his fingerprints, which means that his investigation was unable to connect the weapons to the victims or the purported shooter, as a complete forensic failure

The death of Gugsa Dabela would not be the first associated with Sandy Hook.
Tony Mead, who has done exceptional work on the charade, has noted a growing list of “disappearing witnesses” related to the case, which was published by James Tracy on his memoryholeblog.com on 10 July 2014. The complete article can be accessed here and in Nobody Died at Sandy Hook (2nd ed., 2016). His article was written in 2014 and since then the list of dead ppl surrounding Sandy Hook has more than tripled. More ppl have died after the event than in it.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...at-sandy-hook-google-banned-this-3547565.html

Fireman Saw Nobody at Sandy Hook! Google Banned This!

I just uncovered shocking new information on the Sandy Hook hoax pulled on us by Barack Obama and the criminal Fake News! A man I’ve known casually for about 3 years told me some incredible testimony from two different sources. This video was banned by Google in 30 minutes so need everybody to share in Facebook, Twitter, good websites and all email lists!
His first source came from people in the local funeral home business in a small town in Florida that knew the people who handled the Sandy Hook funerals! He was told by his friend that the entire thing was fake! The coffins were all bought the week before the event! Then when the hoax was staged and it was time for the fake funerals, the coffins were loaded with rocks for burials! He told me this before I began taping him with his permission.
During the brief interview he goes over what one of his firefighter friends who worked right next to the Sandy Hook school told him. As soon as the call went out on the radio, his friend grabbed his AR-15 out of his vehicle and ran to the school. Nobody was there! No shooter! No kids – nothing! Officials showed up immediately after he went through the school and told him to leave the property. Within the hour he was visited by some men in dark suits who told him to shut up about it or he would be transferred to Antarctica!

Clearly this interview struck a nerve for the evil ones putting out this hoax! I mean let’s get serious, if Sandy Hook was real, why would Google care if some “tin foil” hat people put out videos on it? Jim Fetzer’s ebook, “Nobody Died At Sandy Hook” was banned because it was devastating the scum pushing the hoax. You can download it free here:
http://www.rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf

Jim has smoking gun photos in the ebook showing FEMA drilling holes in the window to simulate bullets BEFORE the event! Amazon deleted the ebook from their system and Alex Jones censored all of this information from his 20 million fans! Why?

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-visited-shooter-before-massacre-3565984.html

(a major question is how Lanza, who only weighed 85 lbs, according to the report, was able to carry such heavy weaponry and ammo and shoot with such deadly accuracy. Lanza was carrying weapons which nearly weighed more than he did. rahu)

FBI Releases Docs on Sandy Hook Showing Feds Visited Shooter Before Massacre

On December 14, 2012, the world watched the news with horror as they heard the story of 20-year-old Adam Lanza fatally shooting 20 children between six and seven years old, as well as six staff members at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Since that fateful day, conspiracy theories have abounded from whether or not the shooting actually took place to what Lanza’s motive was.
Adam Lanza is believed to have shot his mother, Nancy Lanza, in the head at her home in Newtown, Connecticut, around 9 a.m. on December 14, before taking her car and driving approximately five miles to the Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he would slaughter the children and teachers.

According to reports, most of the shooting occurred in two of the school’s first-grade classrooms; 14 students in one classroom, and six in the other, were murdered. Only two of the victims who were shot by Lanza—both teachers—survived the attack.
Now, the documents which could lay to rest many of these conspiracy theories have been released by the FBI. At 10:00 AM EST, on Tuesday, the FBI, without any notice, took to Twitter to post the link to over 1,500 pages of documents from their investigation and subsequent findings.
Follow
FBI Records Vault ✔@FBIRecordsVault
Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: https://vault.fbi.gov/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting
8:00 AM – Oct 24, 2017
sJ_Mp49v

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

vault.fbi.gov
“In general, the FBI does not comment on the content of the files released through [Freedom of Information Act], and lets the information contained in the files speak for itself,” said Charles Grady, a community outreach specialist for the FBI based in New Haven. “This is a routine FOIA release nothing more, nothing less.”
While we would expect that the names, addresses, and contact information be redacted throughout the documents, it appears that entire pages were wiped out.
Just as Americans thought they may be getting some answers as to why this 20-year-old went on a shooting rampage, killing innocent children, it appears we may now have more questions than answers.
One such question that arises from our brief combing of the documents is
lanza-768x290.jpg

According to police, Lanza had in his possession, a Bushmaster XM15 .223 caliber rifle, a Glock 10mm handgun and was also in possession of a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer P226 handgun. After he’d already fired 154 rounds, Lanza also had more ammunition for the weapons he had on his person as well as three 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster, each of them containing 30 rounds.
Lanza was carrying weapons which nearly weighed more than he did.
Also, as the NY Daily News just reported, according to portions of the documents, Lanza was also visited by federal agents before the shooting—who offered him a job.
The FBI documents reveal a visit to the home he shared with his mother by federal agents after he hacked into a government computer.
“The authorities told her that if her son was that smart, he could have a job with them someday,” according to one of the heavily-redacted reports, as reported by the NY Daily News.
As the News reports, Lanza, at that point in the ninth grade, landed on investigator’s radar after hacking his way into an unidentified agency’s computer. The teen made it through two levels of security before his efforts were thwarted, the documents showed.
“Nancy had to convince the authorities that her son was just very intelligent and was challenging himself to see if he could hack (his way in),” the report said of Lanza’s mother.
This revelation about Lanza being visited by federal agents several years before the shooting, leads to so many more questions and opens the floodgates for more conspiracy theories.
Another question on the minds of Americans is why this 20-year-old kid, with no history of violent behavior, would ever do such a thing. Investigators even noted in their reports that Lanza was never violent, but often required special tools to avoid hurting himself by accident.
lanza1-768x314.jpg

To this day, Americans are still asking themselves why anyone would do such a thing. Nearly five years later, and we still have no motive and no clear cause as to what made this person snap.
The Free Thought Project will continue to dig into the heavily redacted documents and we will issue updates as appropriate.
To read through the reports, click on the three links below:

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...isis-actors-commit-treason-video-3566265.html

FBI Discloses the Sandy Hook Files and Crisis Actors Commit Treason [Video]

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:05

http://www.reddit.com/submit?url=ht...iles and Crisis Actors Commit Treason [Video]

The Sandy Hook Files & Crisis Actors Commit Treason [video]
lg.php

screenshot-www.google.com-2017-10-25-15-01-18-803.jpg

Written by JayWill7497
screenshot-www.starshipearththebigpicture.com-2017-10-25-14-54-00-420.jpg

The truth of the matter always come out… sooner or later, for those who search it. So, for those who are courageous enough to accept it, I now have the truth about “Sandy Hoax”. Are these FBI files going to be one hundred per cent truthful? I wouldn’t believe it.
Many OUGHT TO be seeing a pattern by now. The perp/shooter/fall guy/patsy is always identified to the Feds years prior to them becoming “activated”.
Consider “Boston Marathon Bombing”… “Batman Theater Massacre”… JFK… get the picture? All pre-meditated, orchestrated and planned well in advance by your “government”, who are not who the public assume.
It’s all about keeping in power those who do their bidding, removing those who don’t, utilizing mind-control to get innocent folks to achieve heinous goals, and then, obviously, getting rid of the manchurian candidate in numerous cases because dead men tell no tales.
Evidently a whole town of folks in Connecticut whose mortgages were zeroed out for Christmas won’t say boo, either. What do we do when law enforcement, coroner, politicians, fire fighters, newspaper-an whole town pulls off the most contemptible caper in modern times-and sets up a web page PRIOR TO the event even took place; a charity fund online to collect millions of dollars from floored Americans to assist the non-existent “victims’” families’?????!!!!!!
screenshot-www.starshipearththebigpicture.com-2017-10-25-14-54-36-869.jpg

Where is the coup? It’s the same old apathy, year after year. The deep state is lively aand the majority of Americans are none the wiser.
I watched a YouTube video instantly after Sandy Hook occurred by a gal who showed us on Google Earth that the school in question wasn’t even in use in the community-a perfect stage set.
It had been shut down prior to this false flag event, yet weeks and months went by and America was still a- snoozeing and some will battle to the death to confirm INDIVIDUALS DIED, when they did not-not THIS time, as far as I understand.
In many cases currently, nevertheless, folks are killed in these appalling controlled events also known as “false flags”. It’s not MERELY crisis actors on the scene. How do these two-bit actors do it? How do they rest at night?
As the frustration of the deep state escalates, so do the false flag events, like San Bernardino, Las Vegas… and they do not care how many die. It’s just a war for control and they still think they can win. Wretched, isn’t it?
Bottom line: Those “crisis actors” who assist the predators in their goals to manipulate the public-they are traitors, pleased to take their thirty pieces of silver. Some are at this point stating – and rightfully so – that the liars are treasonous and should be imprisoned. Let’s not forget the Nazi News traitorous media when it’s time for arrests. None of this would be possible without them.
View the article by Steve Pieczenik below, a long-time government guy, ratting out the “government” regarding Sandy Hook.
A word of guidance to those who are grappling with what is real is what isn’t – turn off your TELEVISION and turn on your computer and do the research, but I alert you – the truth is out there. Waaaaaay out there.

Crisis Actors Commit Treason!

October 21, 2017
Crisis Actors for Hire: Ready to Create Another False Flag and Treason!
Thanks to one of my emailers, Kristie Oaks, who made me aware that a new batch of “phony Americans” are willing to prostitute themselves out as ‘crisis actors’ for an impending ersatz crisis. Nothing is more repulsive to me than a man, woman or child who is willing to sell his/her integrity for a few shekels to betray this country in an absurd event: the false flag .
“Sandy Hook”, a complete fiasco of reality, underscored the degree to which local/ state police and Connecticut officials are willing to “whore themselves” for a few million dollars. The Newtown School had already been closed for asbestos contamination prior to the event. Yet, the idiot denizens of this Connecticut town/state were willing to partake in an Obama/Holder act of treason akin to shouting ‘fire’ in a movie theater [for which one would be arrested ASAP!].
Not one of the crisis actors was arrested. Lets consider that the governor, the bureaucrats, and the local citizens conspired in one of the most pathetic scenarios of a non-existent autistic boy not-committing an act of terror/massive child-killing. #Fake News played up the volume of this farce but journalists who dared to question or declared the event false were demonetized, sued, fired or all of the above. Sounds like East Berlin? Communist Russia?….you betcha, same tactics.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/20...stigator-wolfgang-halbig-dropped-2922776.html
Are Sandy Hook Dominoes Beginning to Fall? Civil Suit Against Investigator Wolfgang Halbig Dropped

In a stunning move, the father of Noah Pozner, an alleged Sandy Hook victim, has dropped his civil lawsuit against investigator and school security expert Wolfgang Halbig just as Leonard Pozner was about to have to provide a video a deposition in the case.
Appearing on NorthWest Liberty News, Halbig said that despite the lawsuit being dropped, he would continue to pursue obtaining information via a counter lawsuit.
At the very point in the case where Leonard Pozner was supposed to present a video deposition, Halbig said that Pozner through his attorney dropped the lawsuit.
Apparently, the lawsuit was nothing more than a ploy to deprive Halbig of his resources and try to shut him down by getting him to either presumably settle or back down.
Halbig said he would do neither, because the American people had a right to know what really took place at Sandy Hook in December of 2012, and is planning a countersuit in order to obtain the information.
“I believe Leonard Pozner is the domino that’s going to make the whole thing just fall apart,” Halbig said. “The reason I say that is because once Leonard Pozner dropped that lawsuit, the Hartford Courant, which is the big newspaper in Connecticut, they published on the headlines that they are demanding that the Connecticut State Police immediately release the active shooter response report that they’ve been waiting for for over five years.”
Even now, the Connecticut State Police have refused to release that report. Will they do so now? It should be public knowledge.
Halbig recounts some of the problems with the official story of what took place in the interview, as well.
Here’s the thing. When it came time to put up or shut up regarding charges that a parent of a child at Sandy Hook made against Halbig for simply questioning the official narrative, the parent shut up.
The question is why? I think they know that if they go to court, there will be an entire pile of evidence opened up in discovery that will not be to their liking.
Listen to the interview below. What do you think?

Wolfgang Halbig is an American Executive Director of the National Institute for School and Workplace Safety, best known for his allegations and theories regarding the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
Read More @ FreedomOutpost.com

rahu

Banned
WTF rahu
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2018/02/sandy-hook-hospital-posts-about-shooting-on-facebook-48-min-before-first-9-1-1-call-even-came-in-3596251.html
Sandy Hook Hospital Posts About Shooting on Facebook 48 Min Before First 9-1-1 Call Even Came In

Danbury Hospital sent message about Sandy Hook 48 min. before police received first 911 call

Emigrate While You Still Can! Learn More...

According to the Newtown police’s timeline of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) on the morning of December 14, 2012 in Newtown, Connecticut:
•9:35:39 – First 911 call to Newtown Police Department is received.
•9:36:06 – Newtown Police Department dispatcher broadcasts that there is a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
•9:37:38 – Connecticut State Police are dispatched to Sandy Hook Elementary School for active shooter.
•9:38:50 – Connecticut State Police are informed that Sandy Hook Elementary School is in lockdown.
•9:39:00 – First Newtown police officer arrives behind Sandy Hook Elementary School on Crestwood Road.
•9:40:03 – Last gunshot is heard. This is believed to be the final suicide shot from the shooter in classroom 10.
•9:42:39 – Newtown officer calls out the license plate of the shooter’s car.
•9:44:47 – Newtown officers enter Sandy Hook Elementary School.
•9:46:23 – Connecticut State Police arrive at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
•9:46:48 – Connecticut State Police enter Sandy Hook Elementary School

Danbury Hospital in Danbury, CT, is the nearest hospital to Newtown, just 12 miles down the road from Sandy Hook Elementary School.

On December 14, 2012, at 8:47 am — more than 48 minutes before police, at 9:35 am, received the first 911 call from SHES — Danbury Hospital posted this message on Facebook:

https://youtu.be/NS3-EdSRDXc
We are here to care for any victims and their families in any way they need us. Our hearts and prayers are extended to anyone involved in this terrible tragedy. To date, three patients have been transported to Danbury Hospital from the scene.

Out of abundance of caution and not because of any direct threat Danbury Hospital is under lockdown. This allows us simply to focus on the important work at hand.

We will keep you apprised of any additional information as details are confirmed.