Does our relationship matters to him?

imaflower

I'm wondering if our relationship matters to him or he just being "nice person"?.... Lately communication is weird..Question is about long time boyfriend. Would be very thankful for help

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm wondering if our relationship matters to him or he just being "nice person"?.... Lately communication is weird..Question is about long time boyfriend. Would be very thankful for help

Both you/Jup and he/Merc are retrograde, walking away, so to speak. You still receive him very well by exaltation, but he does not reciprocate. Jup and Merc do not aspect.
To my eyes, none of this points to the kind of connected integrity which one would hope for in a relationship.

Venus exactly on the cusp of his/7th house, I have to wonder if there isn't another woman somehow in the picture?

imaflower

Both you/Jup and he/Merc are retrograde, walking away, so to speak. You still receive him very well by exaltation, but he does not reciprocate. Jup and Merc do not aspect.
To my eyes, none of this points to the kind of connected integrity which one would hope for in a relationship.

Venus exactly on the cusp of his/7th house, I have to wonder if there isn't another woman somehow in the picture?

Thank you so much for replay.
Another woman is mother of hes kids.
You described situation as it is... I will see how it goes.. It's clear, that this is not what I really want. Hes behaviour changed , just got cold.. not without the reasons from my side, but still when in relationship I believe in talking. He believe in controlling of feelings and emotions.

Chrysalis

I agree with illene he has someone else he's interested in. His 5th ruler (whole signs) is conjunct his Dsc. The lot of adultery is at 28° Libra in his 5th house, ruler being venus which him mercury retrogrades towards.

ElenaJ

Sorry, but I would agree with Chrysalis and IleneK.
Venus sitting on the 7th is another woman with him.
His ruler is mercury, about to turn direct, so changing his mind, at which point he will reach a sextile with freedom loving Uranus in your 5th house of love, so a separation is in the future.
Jupiter and mercury have no relationship.
Moon makes a dexter, backwards, sextile with Saturn before changing signs, is it possible he will ask you for money?.
It will then conjunct mars, ruler of your 4th of endings, and his 5th of children.