Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-02-2020, 01:43 PM

Why does he hate me?

I've been quite confused by some hostile interactions with an ex lately - he's been overtly rude and brash every time we've seen each other recently. He broke up with me due to cultural/religious differences, on top of being long-distance, as he said it would only get messy in the long term. I actually think this decision was influenced by one of his closest friends, who had a painful experience with it himself. Besides this, we were actually really great together.

Whilst our breakup hurt at the time, I've since happily moved on and thought we could at least be friendly with one another, especially as we have mutual connections. Things were fine between us after our breakup, so now I'm trying to figure out where this sudden hostility has come from. I'd like to emphasise that I'm not looking to reconcile with him - I'm purely trying to figure what why he's behaving this way. As far as I'm aware, I haven't done anything that would upset him.

I wonder if it's coming from a place of pride - his own sign is the sign of my detriment. I'm in the sign of Gemini - could it be that he's noticed me moving on and dating other people and he's bothered by it?

Or maybe he's just showing his true colours now that his desire for me is over - his third house ruler leaving a conjunction with the ruler of his 5th. I'm not sure what to make with the rest of this chart, so I would really appreciate some insight. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 14.08.00.jpg (61.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 14.08.06.png (68.3 KB, 7 views)

Unread 07-03-2020, 09:26 AM

Re: Why does he hate me?

Any insights? I feel like the chart explains the situation between us well but I can't seem to figure out the why.
Unread 07-03-2020, 11:21 AM

Mars is in a dark degree of Aries, showing he is not happy about this situation with you. Mars flows towards you, but you/mercury are with Sun on the MC to be seen, he's aware of other males around you. Mars is also conjunct fixed star Kerb "danger of being jilted by a lover".

I don't think he hates you, i think he hates himself for letting you go.
scahm (07-03-2020)
Unread 07-03-2020, 12:41 PM

Thanks Chrys, that would make sense.
Unread 07-03-2020, 01:30 PM

Hi,

He Mars is in Venus' detriment. He does harbour some sort of animosity it seems towards you. Mars in Aries also shows the use of words towards you can be harsh. Very typical of Aries energy

If he is your ex, there could be some unpleasant or embarrassing secret or shortcoming of his, you might know of. He is in his 12th house of secrets. Another house of dark secrets his the eight. Note how you, Venus, are in the 8th house of the chart, and the Moon is is in the turned 8th house (his 8th house). This again tells me there is hostility towards you.

Moon's last aspect was an opposition to Venus (you) - which is very recent. I think going fwd. it will get better.
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 07-03-2020 at 01:47 PM. Reason: to add: "you might know of"
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
scahm (07-03-2020)
Unread 07-03-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

He Mars is in Venus' detriment. He does harbour some sort of animosity it seems towards you. Mars in Aries also shows the use of words towards you can be harsh. Very typical of Aries energy

If he is your ex, there could be some unpleasant or embarrassing secret or shortcoming of his. He is in his 12th house of secrets. Another house of dark secrets his the eight. Note how you, Venus, are in the 8th house of the chart, and the Moon is is in the turned 8th house (his 8th house). This again tells me there is hostility towards you.

Moon's last aspect was an opposition to Venus (you) - which is very recent. I think going fwd. it will get better.
Thanks Aquarius7000 - do you think the chart shows what this secret/shortcoming could be though?
Unread 07-03-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scahm View Post
Thanks Aquarius7000 - do you think the chart shows what this secret/shortcoming could be though?
It could have to do with either something to do with finances or self-worth- something he is embarrassed about.

In all honesty though, you should not dwell on it or in any way bring it up. Let bygones be bygones.
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 07-03-2020 at 04:28 PM.
scahm (07-03-2020)
Unread 07-03-2020, 01:53 PM

Quote:
It could have to do with either something to do with finances or self-worth- something he is embarrassed about.

In all honesty though, you should dwell on it or in any way bring it up. Let bygones be bygones.
Thank you, it's just a little bit difficult when we still run into each other. I just wanted to be sure that it wasn't something that I did.
Unread 07-03-2020, 02:09 PM

Quote:
...In all honesty though, you should not dwell on it or in any way bring it up. Let bygones be bygones.
I meant you should "not" dwell on it.
Uranus in my 3rd house - i am too quick and impatient to post things, and not read them always prior to posting it
scahm (07-03-2020)

Tags
hate, love, relationship