How does our Chart inform us of our desired type of partner?

I have been told to look at the seventh house. But I have Venus, Neptune, Saturn and the Sun in the seventh house and I definitely don't want a Libra/Pisces/Capricorn/Leo mix. I prefer monotype partners.

Timmytwothumbs

I have been told to look at the seventh house. But I have Venus, Neptune, Saturn and the Sun in the seventh house and I definitely don't want a Libra/Pisces/Capricorn/Leo mix. I prefer monotype partners.

Depends on your gender.
Men use Sun, Venus and Pluto for intimate relationships. They look for Moon, Mars, and Neptune
Women use Moon, Mars, and Neptune for intimate relationships. They look for Sun, Venus and Pluto
Both sexes use Mercury and Uranus for friendships.
If Jupiter is involved with the personal planets I listed above you are attracted to younger people, if Saturn is involved you are attracted to older people.
In couples charts I look at the relationships these planets have with each other now Pluto Uranus and Neptune are generational planets so they have less affect on personal preference but they do play a role. You'll notice people who have good aspects to their generational planets are also considered attractive amongst their peers.
Oppositions between two people often attract over all other aspects. Sextiles are good too. Trine's seem to form more friendship relationships. And squares can have really high ups and really low downs and their relationships don't always last but there are some exceptions.
I hope this is helpful

wilsontc

Staff member
twothumbs,

You said:
Depends on your gender.
Men use Sun, Venus and Pluto for intimate relationships. They look for Moon, Mars, and Neptune
Women use Moon, Mars, and Neptune for intimate relationships. They look for Sun, Venus and Pluto

Haven't heard this before about Men and Venus: I thought men were from Mars and WOMEN were from Venus?

Curious,

Tim

Timmytwothumbs

twothumbs,

You said:

Haven't heard this before about Men and Venus: I thought men were from Mars and WOMEN were from Venus?

Curious,

Tim

LOL! Intimate relationships all boil down to "Will this person make a good parent for my children" subconsciously that one thought drives us through life from puberty. Every man and woman has a desire to procreate and to continue their genetic line it's engrained in our psyche. I can explain to you why these planets control our intimate relationships.
Sun is our outward expression of ourselves while the moon is the reflection of that light. Men inherently look for partners that can nurture their outward expression. Women inherently look for that outward expression because they have a motherly instinct to nurture it. When a fathers sun light (sperm) shines on a womans nurturing abilities (womb)
Children are made and our genetics continue.
Now Venus, represents kindness,compliments, adoration, gifts, the five senses. All things a man brings to the table and all things a woman looks for in a mate. Men look for physical action in a relationship (mars) . And while women don't look for Mars (physical action) they use it.
Pluto penetrates the orbit of Neptune. Much like a man penetrates a woman in order to procreate. Pluto also represents things like miners, deep exploration, the insides of the earth. Neptune represents the ocean, and the ocean of our minds, our deep untapped nurturing abilities that break down and erode the earth away. Men seek to be taken care of but they seek motherly nurturing. And women seek to be taken care of but in the way a farmer works his field, or a father instills life and knowledge in their children.
It's very simple once you understand.
Men come from Venus and Women come from Mars both seeking each other.

P.S. my last name is Wilson do we have the same name?
Timothy Wilson?

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
men bring action, woman bring reception, to twothumbs

twothumbs,

You said:
Intimate relationships all boil down to "Will this person make a good parent for my children" subconsciously that one thought drives us through life from puberty...
Now Venus, represents kindness,compliments, adoration, gifts, the five senses. All things a man brings to the table...
Men look for physical action in a relationship (mars)...
Timothy Wilson?

Yes, my name is Tim Wilson soooooo I'll call you "twothumbs" to keep things clear!

I get Sun and Pluto for men and Moon and Neptune for women. It's the Men don't use Mars and Women don't use Venus thing that I'm getting hung up on. Men ARE Mars: action before thinking, being before feeling...men just want to DO STUFF. Women are the OPPOSITE: thinking before acting, feeling before being, women just want to FEEL STUFF. So when a man is looking for a women, he already HAS the "doing" thing down, he's looking for what he DOESN'T have: feelings. And vice versa for women: they already HAVE feelings they want someone to take some ACTION for them. That's why women tend to like "bad boys"...men who are all powerful action and NO thinking...and men tend to like women who make them FEEL attractive and desirable.

To me, that just seems to be the nature of things.

Still confused,

Tim

Timmytwothumbs

twothumbs,

You said:

Yes, my name is Tim Wilson soooooo I'll call you "twothumbs" to keep things clear!

I get Sun and Pluto for men and Moon and Neptune for women. It's the Men don't use Mars and Women don't use Venus thing that I'm getting hung up on. Men ARE Mars: action before thinking, being before feeling...men just want to DO STUFF. Women are the OPPOSITE: thinking before acting, feeling before being, women just want to FEEL STUFF. So when a man is looking for a women, he already HAS the "doing" thing down, he's looking for what he DOESN'T have: feelings. And vice versa for women: they already HAVE feelings they want someone to take some ACTION for them. That's why women tend to like "bad boys"...men who are all powerful action and NO thinking...and men tend to like women who make them FEEL attractive and desirable.

To me, that just seems to be the nature of things.

Still confused,

Tim

Okay exactly. If I'm a man in a relationship with a woman, My Venus, My Sun, and My Pluto are all things a woman seeks. I seek her Mars her Moon her Neptune. I want action (Mars) and I want to be taken care of in a motherly way (Moon). She wants money, affection, kind words, compassion (Venus) and a REAL MAN to take care of her (Sun). Makes sense now?

The man represents Venus not because he is that way but because that's what a woman seeks in him. Women are Mars not because they act in that way but because that's what a man seeks in them.

Last edited: