Writing award

conspiracy theorist

Hello gents and ladies.

So I did a horary about a month ago about my writing and if it was good enough to earn an award in a national competition. It was an obvious yes. However, I'm not so sure how to pinpoint the time of the chart.

attachment.php

So L1 is L10 and is in the ascendant. L7 is with L1 and in detriment so my competition is weaker than I. This shows a definitive affirmative to me. The thing is, when will it happen?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_744_will_my_poems_win_an_award_in_nat_comp.30556.35030.jpg
    astro_2gw_744_will_my_poems_win_an_award_in_nat_comp.30556.35030.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

tikana

agrh .. i so dont like this

merc conjuncts either jupite or venus first.. agrh

you will win something but not the top prize

Sunrise

Hello gents and ladies.

So I did a horary about a month ago about my writing and if it was good enough to earn an award in a national competition. It was an obvious yes. However, I'm not so sure how to pinpoint the time of the chart.

astro_2gw_744_will_my_poems_win_an_award_in_nat_comp.72388.18967.gif

So L1 is L10 and is in the ascendant. L7 is with L1 and in detriment so my competition is weaker than I. This shows a definitive affirmative to me. The thing is, when will it happen?
dear what did happen?? can you put again please the chart!!!! showing that the file expired

conspiracy theorist

dear what did happen?? can you put again please the chart!!!! showing that the file expired

I fixed my original post for your viewing pleasure. It's a yearly competition and I am going to enter it for sure next year. This year I'm still debating whether or not I will.

One expert horary astrologer has already informed me that this is not a valid chart as I haven't actually submitted anything yet.

Sunrise

I fixed my original post for your viewing pleasure. It's a yearly competition and I am going to enter it for sure next year. This year I'm still debating whether or not I will.

One expert horary astrologer has already informed me that this is not a valid chart as I haven't actually submitted anything yet.
thank you for your answer and for the chart:smile:

conspiracy theorist

Turns out they were still taking entries for this year so I pounced on the opportunity. I'll wait and see what the results are in a few months time. Hopefully the positivity of this chart is legitimate.

conspiracy theorist

What's the writing category you've entered?

Poetry. I entered 6 out of a possible 9 poems. If I had any childish themes I might've entered 3 more (the category I didn't enter was 12 and under). I'm thinking of entering a short story as well; I totally forgot about it until my "sharp and acidic" story was brought up.