Will they (my daughter & office) win (the architectural competition)?!

Inline

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

cspencer

Banned
Your daughter is your daughter no matter where she lives. Even if she would be adopted, she'd still be the 5th Place.

Your daughter is the 5th Place. We should turn the chart to read it easier, but my lap-top is finicky, so we'll have to do the turning in our minds.

Your daughter's 10th place is Scorpio. Your daughter is retrograde Saturn about to back up into the 10th Place.

Your daughter's opponents/conflict/contention is with the 7th Place Sun who is conjunct Fortuna and moving to combust Mars who rules their 4th Place of real estate and parents. I think we can rule parents out here.

I'm going to say "no" since your daughter's 10th Place ruler Mars is in Gemini and combust her opponent's Sun.

Marinka

I have looked at this question a few times and keep coming back to the same result --

It looks like someone else at the company will take credit for the design and your daughter might be left out of receiving any credit for the work done previously .. at least in the short term.

Note I use whole signs, the moon identifies question and events and I use all planets.

1. Moon in 6th - question about work
2. Your daughter is the 5th - Uranus ruling
3. The status of the event is ruled by Pluto
4. Pluto is in your daughter's 12 house which indicates to me some secret or an enemy that is not know about.

Pluto in her 12th was first indication of something under wraps and as such, not looking very good.

5. Moon moves to square Sun which is the competitor so it doesn't look like they will get it.
6. Moon moves to square Mars which would be the house of communication for your daughter - bad news about this.

So at this point, competitor doesn't get award and your daughter has news not to her liking about the award ....

7. Last aspect Moon makes it the conjunction to Chiron which is the Wounded Warrior. The end result looks like it will not just be about losing award but maybe also a slight. And, the moon would be the ruler of her work and co-workers - 6th house.

Having said this, hope I missed something in the interpretation and that your daughter wins ....

edited to add -- I forgot to add that Jupiter which is the corporation (her 11th) will move to trine Uranus (her 1st) at some point in the distant future. This indicates that while this matter might not necessarily resolve well in the near-term, the long-term has potential to set the matter right.

Last edited:

Marinka

Marinka, what an insightful interpretation, thanks.
I always find it interesting how astrology reflects the big picture, and gives details about specific situations as well....

I'm wondering if the chart is reflecting just such a theme perhaps repeating for my daughter at the moment?

A close friend and my daughter are both doing their degree this semester, its their final project. My daughter came up with an inspired idea for her final design, which her professors were very excited about, but her friend took her idea, copied it as his own, and is now saying that is was his idea originally. She's very hurt, and now forced to avoid him while she's working on her design, afraid that he may try to copy her work as well.

Thank you for providing this information as I may have picked up on this.

If your daughter has a stellium in her natal chart, then there is a suggestion that the stellium is being activated by transits and if so, then events with the same theme would happen multiple times.
Sometimes it is so subtle, the general theme can be missed but there are important lessons if these events can be analyzed objectively.

Marinka

I went back and looked at my steps and updated how the interpretation should have been done (in red) to reflect how it turned out. Thanks for providing this information - it's so important for new people that are trying to learn. And your question was good to work with - it was limited and concise. I think if I had to change anything about the question - I would have made it either the daughter or the company winning and not have both in the question as that created in effect 2 subjects to look at but, that want of mine is only because I am doing research and I need the least amount of variables in the horary questions that I choose.

I have looked at this question a few times and keep coming back to the same result --

It looks like someone else at the company will take credit for the design and your daughter might be left out of receiving any credit for the work done previously .. at least in the short term. The daughter will not get credit but, not because of a co-worker, it would be the competitor.

Note I use whole signs, the moon identifies question and events and I use all planets.

1. Moon in 6th - question about work
2. Your daughter is the 5th - Uranus ruling
3. The status of the event is ruled by Pluto
4. Pluto is in your daughter's 12 house which indicates to me some secret or an enemy that is not know about.

Pluto in her 12th was first indication of something under wraps and as such, not looking very good.

5. Moon moves to square Sun which is the competitor so it doesn't look like they will get it. I usually don't use the Part Of Fortune but, in this case - it makes all the difference. Sun was at conjunction with POF and this probably indicates a win for competitor.
6. Moon moves to square Mars which would be the house of communication for your daughter - bad news about this.

So at this point, competitor doesn't get award (see # 5 above) and your daughter has news not to her liking about the award ....

7. Last aspect Moon makes it the conjunction to Chiron which is the Wounded Warrior. The end result looks like it will not just be about losing award but maybe also a slight. And, the moon would be the ruler of her work and co-workers - 6th house. The Moon is also the ruler of the 12th house of the competitor which is probably indicating corrupt activity on their part to achieve this win. If I had taken the POF into consideration at #5, the moon would have changed to indicate the undercover activities.

Having said this, hope I missed something in the interpretation and that your daughter wins ....

edited to add -- I forgot to add that Jupiter which is the corporation (her 11th) will move to trine Uranus (her 1st) at some point in the distant future. This indicates that while this matter might not necessarily resolve well in the near-term, the long-term has potential to set the matter right.

Again, thanks for providing the resolution and enough detail on the question that it can be used as a learning tool!