Which sister would I have a stronger bond with?

dude123

Banned
Yup... so I have 3 older sisters and I'm the only guy in the family (it svcks, I know! xD), and I just wanted to know which sister I'll have a stronger bond with, judging from my synastry between each sister's charts?

FYI, I'm most closest to my Aries Sister. I always felt a strong connection towards her, and I couldn't explain why. Even as a kid I would constantly follow her around everywhere she goes. And as adults, we would always tell each other secrets and things that we don't tell other people. Oh, and the freaky thing is that we both have a telepathic connection with each other as well...which I'm not gonna go into detail. o_O

So, do the synastry charts show that?

Me and Sister 1 -

sister1.jpg

Me and Sister 2 (the Aries) -

sister2.jpg

Me and Sister 3 -

sister3.jpg

M

may28gemini

My ex was born on Aug 7th and he had an Aries sister... but they use to fight a lot. As they got older, they started to get along.

BluEyedGrl105

I'm going to go with Sister #2, because of the Jupiter aspects and her Saturn on your IC grounds the relationship and gives a feeling of consistency, although she could also feel like she always has to be responsible for you. You may see her as playing more of a parental role.

Least likely is Sister #1 because of the hard Pluto-Moon interaspect, plus highlighted hard Mars aspects.

dude123

Banned
I'm going to go with Sister #2, because of the Jupiter aspects and her Saturn on your IC grounds the relationship and gives a feeling of consistency, although she could also feel like she always has to be responsible for you. You may see her as playing more of a parental role.

Least likely is Sister #1 because of the hard Pluto-Moon interaspect, plus highlighted hard Mars aspects.

What about the Sun-Ascendant conjunction I have with sister 2? Does that have anything to do with the strong connection I have with her? Also, her Moon is in my 12th house...

Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

We intensely feel any planets that are in tight conjunction to our angles, so yes. Especially personal planets. Of course, if the planet person has trouble with that planet in their own natal chart, or the planet only makes harsh aspects to the other chart, than those issues will dominant the relationship.

In that case, Sister #2 may experience you as egotistical or overwhelming sometimes (Sun). In the best case scenario, you 'shed light' on her, and help her express the positives of her own Leo Rising.

Last edited:

dude123

Banned
Yeah, I rarely ever fight with sister 2. She doesn't annoy me as much and I'm a little more protective over her than my other sisters. I have no idea why, I just do...

But I still love all of them just as much!!! I'm their little brother!!!!!!!!!!