Oh my Jupiter

lejla

Hi everyone!

Please help me understand Jupiter in my chart.

I'm (still :smile:) trying to decipher it. Generally I discovered that the whole house system makes much more sense than any other system. It doesn't change so much in my chart, but it puts particularly Saturn and Venus in the right place. Venus in 6th and Saturn in 5th didn't make much sense to me - Saturn in 4th expalins a lot, especially about my childhood and upringing circumstances.

But - oh my Jupiter! It's at 0.25 Gemini - clearly in the first house by every system other than the whole house.
I so wish it to be in the second house :ninja: But,... looknig at my life, let's be honest, it's clearly not :sad: :wink: Like very obviously not.
That's a bit confusing. I tryed to extra-"prove" the whole house with Chiron. Not much sucess, both the first and the 12th house interpretations fit. I can't even say if one of the options fits better, they are sort of "balanced" (now that is a nice thing to say about Chiron :smile: - your pains and troubles my dear are balanced with themselves, don't worry :smile:...).
Before I start playing around with words and Chiron interpretation, back to "my" Jupiter.

Can someone please have a look at Jupiter in my chart and share your thoughts.
Also - any ideas about the "whiping sisters"?

The chart attached is just one of the charts I posted here before, please ignore transits and stuff.

Thanks! :love: L

Attachments

• trans2407.jpg
    trans2407.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12