My first chart.. O_o

WolfAngel

I didn't look good is it? I am always getting those weird vibes knowing something is up...

Can someone read it for me?:andy:

Attachments

• my chart.gif
    my chart.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 49

Shining_star

Your ascendant ruler is Mercury.

Mercury is in Scorpio and in the III house.

It explains that youre interested in learning new things, communication,etc.

Greetings

WolfAngel

Your ascendant ruler is Mercury.

Mercury is in Scorpio and in the III house.

It explains that youre interested in learning new things, communication,etc.

Greetings

*jaw drops to the keyboard speechless* :andy:

Oh my god you are so right, and yes that's me! I always wanted to try along with exploring new things! :-D

JUPITERASC

Hi WolfAngel, I notice your were born at the time of a fairly close conjunction involving Jupiter and Saturn and that is fairly unusual because Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct only every twenty years.

Not only that but the conjunctions occur in different signs. Jupiter and Saturn were precisely conjunct three times in Tropical Libra though between 31 December 1980 and 24 July 1981 on:

31 December 1980 at 09
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 30'
04 March 1981 at 08[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 06' Retrograde
24 July1981 04[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 56'

….that's only because both planets retrograded during that time.

To give you an idea of the time scale of Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions in particular signs, the last time Jupiter and Saturn were in conjunction in Libra BEFORE 1980 was in 1306 - specifically on 20 April 1306 at 28[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 05' Retrograde and then also on 19 July 1306 at 26[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 01'

Next time Jupiter and Saturn shall be conjunct in Tropical Libra shall be 18 September 2100 at 25
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Libra 32' :smile:

Here's a link to the positions of all the planets for 3000 years
http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

WolfAngel

Hi WolfAngel, I notice your were born at the time of a fairly close conjunction involving Jupiter and Saturn and that is fairly unusual because Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct only every twenty years.

Not only that but the conjunctions occur in different signs. Jupiter and Saturn were precisely conjunct three times in Tropical Libra though between 31 December 1980 and 24 July 1981 on:

31 December 1980 at 09
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 30'
04 March 1981 at 08[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 06' Retrograde
24 July1981 04[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 56'

….that's only because both planets retrograded during that time.

To give you an idea of the time scale of Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions in particular signs, the last time Jupiter and Saturn were in conjunction in Libra BEFORE 1980 was in 1306 - specifically on 20 April 1306 at 28[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 05' Retrograde and then also on 19 July 1306 at 26[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Libra 01'

Next time Jupiter and Saturn shall be conjunct in Tropical Libra shall be 18 September 2100 at 25
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Libra 32' :smile:

Here's a link to the positions of all the planets for 3000 years
http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

OH wow I did NOT know that!! You are so good at this.. I'm not lol

daco

Dear WolfAngel,

I think that's a beautiful chart. It seems you are pretty smart with all the stuff in 3rd house, with great intuitions and potential since Uranus is in Cazimi to the Sun and Trine to the Moon in VIII house in Pisces. You definetely need to develop this skill.

This configuration (along with Jupiter Saturn which was already stated by JUPITERASC) is really peculiar. You definitely neeed to study Astrology and maybe also Physics.

Mercury in Scorpio is also like a detective who wants to understand things (that's why I said Physics) but it can be brought even forward. This is configuration makes someone who wants to understand the details and mechanism of things and psyches.

It is not all roses since you also have Neptune and Mars in forth house squared to Jupiter Saturn and the Moon. This usually means a kind of pride which can isolate you from your friend for long periods of time (the Moon is from the XI house).

You could also be well versed in some kind of artistic interest (Venus in Libra) but i cannot understand if it is digital imagery (something like digital photography or graphics) or maybe acting.

Let me know
Ciao

Last edited:

WolfAngel

Dear WolfAngel,

I think that's a beautiful chart. It seems you are pretty smart with all the stuff in 3rd house, with great intuitions and potential since Uranus is in Cazimi to the Sun and Trine to the Moon in VIII house in Pisces. You definetely need to develop this skill.

This configuration (along with Jupiter Saturn which was already stated by JUPITERASC) is really peculiar. You definitely neeed to study Astrology and maybe also Physics.

Mercury in Scorpio is also like a detective who wants to understand things (that's why I said Physics) but it can be brought even forward. This is configuration makes someone who wants to understand the details and mechanism of things and psyches.

It is not all roses since you also have Neptune and Mars in forth house squared to Jupiter Saturn and the Moon. This usually means a kind of pride which can isolate you from your friend for long periods of time (the Moon is from the XI house).

You could also be well versed in some kind of artistic interest (Venus in Libra) but i cannot understand if it is digital imagery (something like digital photography or graphics) or maybe acting.

Let me know
Ciao

Hey Daco and thank you so much i am always wanted to learn new things. Yes I am pretty smart in certain parts as well in music too. :) I am horrible in math but yes I love learning everything on the planets. Yes I did acting years back when i was in middle school and haven't done it since then! Speaking of Mystery.. no wonder I love watching or reading anything from mystery/detective stuff! Yes I wanted to learn astrology but it's a little complicated lol

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
The weird vibes come from many places.

You have Sun in Scorpio, a probing deep intense energy, about death and sexuality and transformation.
You have Moon in Pisces, intuitive or emotionally instinctive.
Mars conjunt Neptune accentuates the imagination, but it may be out of control, too much energy to control.
Sun conjunct Uranus, unpredictable yet talented. A flair for the unusual.
Pluto conjunct venus, deep feelings with a magnification of your needs.
Majority of planets in the 1st quadrant, a need to focus on oneself, you may retreat into yourself, yet that singleton Moon in the 7th may give you a fcous through relationships for expression of your inner self.
A lack of earth in your chart, except the Ascendant, indicates someone who isn't grounded....this accentuates your Pisces moon and mars/neptune conjunction.
:sideways:
Just my thoughts.....

WolfAngel

The weird vibes come from many places.

You have Sun in Scorpio, a probing deep intense energy, about death and sexuality and transformation.
You have Moon in Pisces, intuitive or emotionally instinctive.
Mars conjunt Neptune accentuates the imagination, but it may be out of control, too much energy to control.
Sun conjunct Uranus, unpredictable yet talented. A flair for the unusual.
Pluto conjunct venus, deep feelings with a magnification of your needs.
Majority of planets in the 1st quadrant, a need to focus on oneself, you may retreat into yourself, yet that singleton Moon in the 7th may give you a fcous through relationships for expression of your inner self.
A lack of earth in your chart, except the Ascendant, indicates someone who isn't grounded....this accentuates your Pisces moon and mars/neptune conjunction.
:sideways:
Just my thoughts.....

That explains a lot about the energy sensing... even the negative energy too, and yes even too much it makes me completely sick. It also explains having panic attacks knowing something is not right.. and I will know it the next day!! Believe it or not there are a few times my wii remotes will shut off without an explanation while I'm working out! The odd thing the batteries are fine not even dead at all.. it has happen to me four or six times! :andy: