I Need Help

jackierose

Is there information in our charts that indicate if this relationship would be lasting? My intuition was telling me that it was something different and special. I found myself comparing a date last weekend to him and found lacking. Am I doomed to never feel loved? Married late, 24 years of bad marriage, 15 years of introspection to ask what I wanted, 7 years of no mutual match and just when I found what I had been looking for it started so well then boom, no communication. Personally, I don't think it's me but I know I don't look for deception. Do I just choose wrong? Am I doomed to start all over every month? I give back, I volunteer for 2 non profits, reach out to help where I can and feel I am happy but lacking at the same time. I don't know what to do if I need to change, I thought I was going in the right direction.
I met someone that checked all of my relationship boxes after probably a period of a year of wanting to meet, we did when he and I were both available. It was instant attraction but I always start slow, I am guarded. Similar backgrounds, similar stories and I began to relax. He asked on our first date if we were to start would I be exclusive, followed up immediately to ask how I felt and to say he really wanted to get to know me. We both left to visit relatives for the holiday but he texted and called daily. In short, he made me feel special and I started to think maybe this was what everyone else talked about. We progressed quickly, I had not experienced a mutual attraction in 40 years like this. His adult children came to visit for a funeral so we missed a weekend (different cities), he sent several texts then stopped. I have tried to reach out but his response was that he was out of town all week for work. No closure, no clarity. I know that it must be something in his head but I have been looking for someone like this all my life. Can anyone see anything in our charts? Thanks in advance for your time. :sad:

Attachments

• synsastAstrotheme_9H88752j8KZP.png
    synsastAstrotheme_9H88752j8KZP.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_2gw_susan_hw.55040.147214.jpg
    astro_2gw_susan_hw.55040.147214.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Rastro_w2gw_r.11779.21148.png
    Rastro_w2gw_r.11779.21148.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: