Please read my chart

jackierose

I would be grateful for chart interpretations, I am not new to this community but haven't posted in a while. I am nearing retirement in just over a month, I live in a town where I am not sure I want to stay, have made the best of it for 17 years and have not been unhappy but not feeling grounded. Last August my mother passed away in my arms, my sister and I were doing home hospice and I would always get her to hug me to turn her over. Her estate is now settled, I am almost finished with the settlement of my Uncle's estate, I feel like I am entering a new life but not sure what to do with it. It is an odd feeling to be without the familiar (job and home base). I have been separated since 2005 and divorced in 2013. Dating since 2015 but haven't found what I am looking for. I have been told by some dates that I never will and if I don't, I'm not willing to settle. I have been introspective for the past 2 years and despite changes in my life (married years were unsettled with lots of moves) I feel much the same. I am at times lonely for companionship but it is very true that I am selective or either destined to be without a partner. Initially I considered marriage but have not found it to work, so I would be content with a compatible partner. I am happy with myself and forgiving of past mistakes so feel I am in a good place.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_susan.84701.170794.png
    astro_w2gw_susan.84701.170794.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 18