What defines a Plutonic person; do I have a strong pluto?

northernstar

Well yes- in short: I am curious about what aspects in the natal chart is defined as having a strong pluto? What defines a plutonic person?

And- what about the Pluto in my natal chart; am I a plutonic person??

Attachments

• chart051117new.jpg
    chart051117new.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 63

Animatrix

Well yes- in short: I am curious about what aspects in the natal chart is defined as having a strong pluto? What defines a plutonic person?

And- what about the Pluto in my natal chart; am I a plutonic person??

A Plutonic person is someone who is having an influence over others in a subtle way, often without being aware of it, but sometimes though, Pluto is aware of it, it seems.

I would say yes; you are a plutonic person. You have got Sun trine Pluto, and Pluto is square to your ascendant. Jupiter and Saturn is aspecting Pluto as well. Other than that, you have many so called minor aspects.

northernstar

A Plutonic person is someone who is having an influence over others in a subtle way, often without being aware of it, but sometimes though, Pluto is aware of it, it seems.

I would say yes; you are a plutonic person. You have got Sun trine Pluto, and Pluto is square to your ascendant. Jupiter and Saturn is aspecting Pluto as well. Other than that, you have many so called minor aspects.

Thanks a lot for your answer!!

Without having given this a lot of thought, I always imagined I weren't, because I hade this quite negative, almost evil, picture in my mind of a plutonic person! But, having read more, I know I am quite jealous and VERY emotionally intense. Sex is also very important to me.

The past couple of years my husband has been through pluto conj moon (and my pluto is conj DC, unfortunately), and it has been horrible. We are past the worst now, i think. BUT- as his conj started, I was so anxious, jealous etc, and I remember telling him that I had read that during a Pluto-aspect he will meet intense/plutonic people. I was afraid of someone flirting w him etc. And it was quite funny that he answered: "YOU are without ant doubt the most intense person I know!!" :) That made me think.. And I see now that I may indeed be intense to live with, although I feel like I have nothing but love and kindness for him....

Animatrix

Thanks a lot for your answer!!

Without having given this a lot of thought, I always imagined I weren't, because I hade this quite negative, almost evil, picture in my mind of a plutonic person! But, having read more, I know I am quite jealous and VERY emotionally intense. Sex is also very important to me.

The past couple of years my husband has been through pluto conj moon (and my pluto is conj DC, unfortunately), and it has been horrible. We are past the worst now, i think. BUT- as his conj started, I was so anxious, jealous etc, and I remember telling him that I had read that during a Pluto-aspect he will meet intense/plutonic people. I was afraid of someone flirting w him etc. And it was quite funny that he answered: "YOU are without ant doubt the most intense person I know!!" :) That made me think.. And I see now that I may indeed be intense to live with, although I feel like I have nothing but love and kindness for him....

This idea of Pluto as being evil is very unfair I think, but there's kind of a dark energy sometimes and this cannot be denied. But the ultimate goal for Pluto energy is to channel it for the good of all, and not use it as a means of getting ahead, sex, power, manipulation etc.

What I have noticed with Pluto people is that they hurt others, and they do it without malicious intent. Actually especially Sun trine Pluto can hurt people and they are wholly unaware of it. It's the same with Venus-Pluto Contacts; they toss around with their loved one, but in a very subtle way, and may be perceived as something evil, but the Pluto person is doing it subconsciously, and again; it is often very, very subtle, so much that an outsider can hardly see it. But the object of their affection Perceives it, and is often hurt.

Pluto people can often fall madly in love and be obsessed with Another person, but just as often they are the subject of another's obsession, and then the person is often very dependent upon them, and yeah, it's very interesting, all of it. Pluto Always plays such a central role in very dramatic love relationships. I don't think there exists truly truly Deep love relationships without some venus-pluto Contact in the synastry.

Last edited:

northernstar

This idea of Pluto as being evil is very unfair I think, but there's kind of a dark energy sometimes and this cannot be denied. But the ultimate goal for Pluto energy is to channel it for the good of all, and not use it as a means of getting ahead, sex, power, manipulation etc.

What I have noticed with Pluto people is that they hurt others, and they do it without malicious intent. Actually especially Sun trine Pluto can hurt people and they are wholly unaware of it. It's the same with Venus-Pluto Contacts; they toss around with their loved one, but in a very subtle way, and may be perceived as something evil, but the Pluto person is doing it subconsciously, and again; it is often very, very subtle, so much that an outsider can hardly see it. But the object of their affection Perceives it, and is often hurt.

Pluto people can often fall madly in love and be obsessed with Another person, but just as often they are the subject of another's obsession, and then the person is often very dependent upon them, and yeah, it's very interesting, all of it. Pluto Always plays such a central role in very dramatic love relationships. I don't think there exists truly truly Deep love relationships without some venus-pluto Contact in the synastry.

Thanks for your viewpoints on the pluto aspects..

Obsession in love, and also being the object of obsession- I know all about that. I have always imagined that I have been nothing but kind to my husband, but now he has told me that at times I may be suffocating to him.. :( I need control, i need intensity... Wish I didn't. But- as you said maybe true, deep love only exists when pluto is involved..

Animatrix

Thanks for your viewpoints on the pluto aspects..

Obsession in love, and also being the object of obsession- I know all about that. I have always imagined that I have been nothing but kind to my husband, but now he has told me that at times I may be suffocating to him.. :( I need control, i need intensity... Wish I didn't. But- as you said maybe true, deep love only exists when pluto is involved..

Yeah :)

And the trick is to be very, very careful with this energy, because otherwise the need for intensity and control can annihilate the relationship.

Best wishes to you!

northernstar

Yeah :)

And the trick is to be very, very careful with this energy, because otherwise the need for intensity and control can annihilate the relationship.

Best wishes to you!

Thanks a lot!! :)

Looked closer at hubby's chart and it seems he might be quite plutonic himself??

Pluto connects to his Neptune, moon, venus, Mars, Jupiter AND Saturn!! :andy:

Guess we're explosively intense together.. ;)

Attachments

• chart_hubbyfixed.jpg
    chart_hubbyfixed.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 40

Animatrix

Thanks a lot!! :)

Looked closer at hubby's chart and it seems he might be quite plutonic himself??

Pluto connects to his Neptune, moon, venus, Mars, Jupiter AND Saturn!! :andy:

Guess we're explosively intense together.. ;)
I guess you are! Interesting he has Venus-Pluto opposition. These people tend to fall in love with Plutonic people.