Should I go and be honest?

LaVidaLoca

I've already written here about the situation I'm living. We're two women,I'm much younger than her; there is a professional link but we live in two different countries. She's married and I'm not sure if she may feel something for me or if she's heterosexual.
I'd like to go where she lives before Christmas and say what I truly feel for her. My hope is that something good for me will happen. Anyhow, I'd be simply happy to be sincere. After all, good feelings should be cultivated and not repressed when they don't harm.
My question is if I should go and say what are my feelings for her.
The hour is ruled by Saturn, so it doesn't match with the asc.
Our two main significators don't make any aspect. She/Mercury is pretty good in Virgo, but in my 8th h. I stay in her third house (my ninth), therefore communication and travel. My second sig./Moon is applying an opposition to her. This aspect should show at least some contact, but she finds her fall in Pisces, and Moon isn't so strong in her 8th house. I'm very intrigued by Venus in her first house--hope you can help me to read it. Usually, it means a love interest who is already in her life. She's married, but I don't think that a man may be signified by Venus. I don't know if she is seeing someone else, though. If this were true, I find strange that Venus is governed by me (Jup in Libra) and that I'm exalted in Venus's sign/Cancer, although there is an opposition between the two planets. Still, both Moon (me or the question) and Mer/her are in positive aspect with Venus. Should I simply read Venus as her co-significator?
I was uncertain where to place the question and finally chose my 9th house as long travels and her 3rd as 'declaration.' In this case, she as Mercury would rule my question.
Honestly, I can't see great changes according to this horary chart. But please, I'd appreciate your opinions.

waybread

Can you post the chart? It's too hard to say from your post alone.

A man can be symbolized by Venus if the house representing him has Libra or Taurus on the cusp.

But really think this through. If this woman is married-- let alone if she has children at home-- your visit could cause all kinds of trouble for her and her husband. Has she given you any encouragement?

I didn't think so.

besitos

can you please clarify your question? I think you already have an answer from yourself about whether or not you should do it, you seem like you have decided you are going to do it.

LaVidaLoca

I'm sorry--The forum didn't allow me to upload the chart; I don't know why. Hope the attachment is ok now.
My question is will something change if I go and say what I feel? I'd like to know her reaction, if this is possible.
Waybread, I agree with you and this is the reason why I've never done or said anything. Things may change though.

Attachments

• IMG-20170814-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170814-WA0000.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 46

IleneK

Premium Member
Late rising point indicates this matter is a foregone conclusion. Your significators not only do not apply to aspect, they are disjunct by sign meaning that the two of you do not or regard each other. You are not on the same page.
Using whole sign houses, her dignified and elevated Merc resides in the 4th sign from her/7th, strongly grounded in her home and family. Saturn is also in your/1st sign indicating that things do not bode well for you in this matter.
Moon applying to oppose Merc indicates that a coming together ends badly.
There are many reasons aside from this chart why your sincere expression in this matter does not benefit or serve the greater good. I would consider it very carefully for all the harm you may do.

LaVidaLoca

Hi!
Thank you for all your answers and opinions--and sorry for my late reply. I'm also happy that you are trying to make me understand what may be the right thing to do. But honestly, I don't mean to harm anybody.
Astrologically speaking, I still have some doubts. I don't use whole signs. However,even though Venus can signify a man, I can't understand why Venus, which stays in her first house, is governed by me. Plus, I'm exalted in Venus's sign. I infer that Venus can't be someone else in her life. Lastly, the Moon (i.e. how things will go) relates well to her/Mercury.
What do you think?
Thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi!
Thank you for all your answers and opinions--and sorry for my late reply. I'm also happy that you are trying to make me understand what may be the right thing to do. But honestly, I don't mean to harm anybody.
<...>
What do you think?
Thanks.

I don't think you mean to harm anyone.

But this seems all about you as you write:

My hope is that something good for me will happen. Anyhow, I'd be simply happy to be sincere.

And then,
After all, good feelings should be cultivated and not repressed when they don't harm.

This is true. The problem is that your expression of your feelings could do a great deal of harm. Say, to your love interest's partner?

Quite honestly, the whole impulse strikes me as self-centered on your part with a lot of rationalizations about why it is okay and not harmful to anyone. Any by the way, there is no harm is keeping your good feelings to yourself. You will still get to enjoy the goodness of your feelings.

I hope you will try to see this from the viewpoint of the other parties involved, as much as from your own viewpoint of what you want.

I am truly, truly wishing you the best,

LaVidaLoca

Well, usually I don't write on a forum of astrology in order to have teachings of non-astrological kind, especially from someone who does not know anything apart from the few things I wrote here. For sure, I do not want to be insulted here. Moreover, my memory works very well and I can recall the content of my messages.
I am asking 'astrologically' and if someone were available to shed some light on my doubts, I would be glad.

rafaella

In male/Female relationships, Venus is co-significator for the woman in the relationship. In this chart Venus seems to symbolise your love for her (and you as a woman), Venus is general significator of love and its in the 7th house, showing your quiet (mute sign) love. Also Venus being the feminine, Mercury rejects the feminine, so this suggests she is not into women.

Mercury in fall of Venus, separating from Venus, have you told her how you felt? Didn't you send an email to her previously? I remember studying your old chart regarding this.

Does she feel the same? No. Mercury is in detriment of Jupiter. Jupiter is also dispositor of Part of Marriage, so the negative reception suggests she is not wanting any relationship with you.

Moon trines Venus and then translates to Mercury by opposition, that's you declaration of love to her. The 3rd house suggests its via online or phone, not face to face. Although Moon and Jupiter do meet by antiscion, not sure if Moon is at 6 or 8 degrees in this chart, not best quality chart here. Whilst Mercury and Jupiter oppose by antiscion.

So there is communication between you in the future, but I do not think it will be positive for you. You say good feelings should not be repressed, but there are circumstances where even positive feelings should not be expressed if they are unwelcome. But I understand you want to be sure that your feelings are unwelcome and so you need to take this step.

I hope that if you do open up to her and she is not positive to your feelings, that you can then move on. But I wonder how this may affect your professional relationship? Or does it not matter?

anyways, let us know how things go.

LaVidaLoca

Thank you very much, Rafaela!
No, I have not said anything yet. However, we have corresponded one another and she has always been kinder than I expected.
As for work, I don't think that I have many possibilities to continue to work with her. I understood it many months ago. However, she has agreed to meet me where she lives and if I choose to go I will also talk about work.

Oddity

Aside from what Ilene said, Saturn sitting on the ascendant does not bode well for you. If you do this, it will not turn out the way you want it to.

Sometimes it is better to remain silent.

LaVidaLoca

But the conjunction is of 6 degrees, separative aspect and from the 12th house. I had not read Saturn really on the asc. Rather, as my inhibitions to speak. Moreover, it makes only positive aspects

waybread

Well, usually I don't write on a forum of astrology in order to have teachings of non-astrological kind, especially from someone who does not know anything apart from the few things I wrote here. For sure, I do not want to be insulted here. Moreover, my memory works very well and I can recall the content of my messages.
I am asking 'astrologically' and if someone were available to shed some light on my doubts, I would be glad.

LaVida, there are some rules of horary, and one of them discourages an astrologer from undertaking a question s/he deems to be immoral. It is borderline, but I wonder if you are thinking of the well-being anyone but yourself in this question.

Regardless, Oddity is right about Saturn on the ascendant. Maybe this accounts for some of the negativity you're picking up here.

If people had given you all kinds of supportive, affirmative non-astrological advice, I don't think you would have complained about it.

IleneK

Premium Member

My apologies if you felt insulted; that certainly was not my intention.

LaVidaLoca

It was not my intention to discuss. I am not so experienced but I had really read Saturn as meaning some inhibition from my part. And, again, it makes positive aspects. I would have said it in any other post, if I had thought about it.
Anyway, I ask the forum to forgive me if I have gone against some rules of horary. I did not know about it and, luckily, many things have changed since when horary has been first discussed and employed.
I am a very open and democratic person, though, and I love forums like this because anybody can say what they really think without any fear to be judged. Sometimes, I read posts and comments which are more "immoral" than mine. If therw is this rule, well all the immoral posts can be eliminated from the horary section, so that we can experience the Inquisition of the Holy Office online.

besitos

I am a very open and democratic person, though, and I love forums like this because anybody can say what they really think without any fear to be judged.

not really, but i suppose that *currently* there is generally less hesitance posting one's real thoughts on a forum rather than in a space where more data points can be tacked onto the poster. People do fear judgment in a community of any kind.

Last edited:

LaVidaLoca

Hi, Rafaella, I want to update you. We discussed and I am very uncertain about continuing any kind of relationship with her. On the other side, she has been very annoyed by my attitude, as well. However, our discussion did not deal with my feelings for her. Tomorrow, we should call one another. I made another chart regarding this call. May I post it?
In any case, I will update you.

Thanks

In male/Female relationships, Venus is co-significator for the woman in the relationship. In this chart Venus seems to symbolise your love for her (and you as a woman), Venus is general significator of love and its in the 7th house, showing your quiet (mute sign) love. Also Venus being the feminine, Mercury rejects the feminine, so this suggests she is not into women.

Mercury in fall of Venus, separating from Venus, have you told her how you felt? Didn't you send an email to her previously? I remember studying your old chart regarding this.

Does she feel the same? No. Mercury is in detriment of Jupiter. Jupiter is also dispositor of Part of Marriage, so the negative reception suggests she is not wanting any relationship with you.

Moon trines Venus and then translates to Mercury by opposition, that's you declaration of love to her. The 3rd house suggests its via online or phone, not face to face. Although Moon and Jupiter do meet by antiscion, not sure if Moon is at 6 or 8 degrees in this chart, not best quality chart here. Whilst Mercury and Jupiter oppose by antiscion.

So there is communication between you in the future, but I do not think it will be positive for you. You say good feelings should not be repressed, but there are circumstances where even positive feelings should not be expressed if they are unwelcome. But I understand you want to be sure that your feelings are unwelcome and so you need to take this step.

I hope that if you do open up to her and she is not positive to your feelings, that you can then move on. But I wonder how this may affect your professional relationship? Or does it not matter?

anyways, let us know how things go.